wix embed refused to connect

wix embed refused to connect

PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP, src=https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=freshfmlondon&parent=www-freshfmlondon-com.filesusr.com&parent=www.freshfmlondon.com frameborder=0 allowfullscreen=true scrolling=no height=378 width=620>, Please post the URL to the page with the stream that is not working on, THATS MY WEBSITE IM TRYING TO EMBED THE PLAY BACK ONTOO BUT IT WONT LET ME. An HTML element allows you to add raw HTML or embed another website within your page. Ugh! The X-Frame-Options HTTP response header can be used to indicate whether or not a browser should be allowed to render a page in a , , or . dpoggemann My internet connection is good, user = ok, it happens halfway down filling out fields. You can find more Here Share Improve this answer Get the word out about sales and track your campaigns. Player.twitch.tv refused to connect. Enter a name for your code. Manage bookings, payments, staff, and clients with our scheduling solution. If an * is at the end of a user's name this means they are a Multi Super User, in more than one community. Click the Custom Code tab in the Advanced section. Velo: Working with the HTML iframe Element, // when a message is received from the HTML element, Using iFrames to Display Visible Content on Your Site, In the HTML element's settings panel, select. Please note I have cleared all cookies and changed my browsers and different devices as well. BCBuizer PriyankaGeethik By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. You can use embeds to create widgets that enhance your site, such as weather and stock widgets, or display external sites on your page. Roverandom As per The great big "I'm using WIX/SomeWebsiteMaking Tool and I don't know how to fix my embed" thread. The forums are also a great place to connect with other Power Pages community members. The message's data is the value of the text input. Which was the first Sci-Fi story to predict obnoxious "robo calls"? You can check the specific of your extra iFrame by right clicking on the broken embed, hitting inspect and then looking in the source for something like this: Highlighted is the iFrame URL you are looking for. When looked upon the error, I saw the following error message: Refused to frame https://player.twitch.tv/ because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: frame-ancestors https://vonschappler.rf.gd. Wishlist Page is the official platform for requesting new features. Explore 800+ designer-made templates & start with the right one for you. Is a downhill scooter lighter than a downhill MTB with same performance? The Power Pages Community Forums Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Reach developers & technologists worldwide. This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. 21:27 Blogs & Articles ScottShearer While it looks bad, the fix is surprisingly easy. I tried Opera and it works fine. ,

Adjust the ratios below if you wishthey must add up to 1.

, , , , , , ,
  • , ,
    , ,
  • , ,
    , ,
  • , ,
    , ,
  • , ,
    , ,
    , , . The Wix website builder offers a complete solution from enterprise-grade infrastructure and business features to advanced SEO and marketing toolsenabling anyone to create and grow online. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. '); , , .form-radio-item label, .form-checkbox-item label, .form-grading-label, .form-header{,
    , , ,