saturn in 1st house karmic debt

saturn in 1st house karmic debt

You may question absolutes, God and religion in general. What Are the Karmic Reasons for Saturns Role in Your Natal Chart? The later part of life can be more rewarding if you learn the lessons life has to teach you in your earlier years. So now you are restricted from emotional comfort, security, rest etc that a home means, alienated. You may have also been not overly humane in a previous life and the lesson for you is to develop a sense of humanity. Do yr spiritual practice it helps fr all sorts of negativity. This phase has been so difficult for me that I couldnt see light at the end of the tunnel. You can learn energy healing modalities if you feel like it or take up come profession related to medicine or counselling. I stumbled upon your blog during lockdown and it has been such an enlightening journey for me since then especially since I have started to lear astrology . This is a karmic duty on you to rebalance some misuse of the powers of the 5th house by you in the past. Inner worries may cause ulcers. Having Aries in the first house signifies that you were a Pisces in the past. Namaste madam. Now that you have a better understanding of Saturn, and why it is the karmic planet- how does it affect you and what major lessons must you learn? In a previous life, you may have treated siblings poorly. You need emotional support but it is denied or you might be scared to open yourself to your loved ones. The later part of life can be more rewarding if you learn the lessons life has to teach you in your earlier . I understood this will be happening whole life but how to find appropriate time to initiate a critical task? You may have abused your children as well or neglected them. You may have had strict parents, and your emotions, in general, maybe ruled by fear! If Saturn is auspicious then you will also have servants working for you, but you will be sympathetic towards them and treat them humanely. For a woman there may be a subconscious desire to marry a "father figure" and the partner may well feel an urge to organize your life on a more effective basis. Perhaps you committed crimes and murder in several lifetimes and never learned your lessons in any of those lifetimes. You are repelled by higher learning, philosophy, belief, faith, outer trappings of organised religion etc at least when you are younger. Listen to it, recite it .. keep the shri yantra as ur phone wallpaper.. Around middle age you actively work on your social skills and confidently engage with others. This may be a result of an abusive family, broken family, feeling unloved, absence of love, broken heart, coldness, emotional trauma, sexual crime, abuse of the occult, etc in early childhood or past lives. Lots of heartfelt love and gratitude. Being a taurus ascendant, I have 5 th house saturn conjunct 2 degrees away from a exact same degree venus jupiter combo in 5 th house. I have a question regarding the Saturn in 9 house. Saturn represents Construction. The tasks that you do for any groups may receive very little personal recognition and may require hard work. Your possessions are apt to bring worries rather than happiness because you may need to learn to share with others. How Saturn in 7th, where it is having directional strength helps in karmic repay. You will have to take up some regular spiritual activity to overcome this typical placement. Love affairs are serious and you may feel emotionally and creatively inhibited. I am a Canadian mom, writer, astrologer, tarot reader, and evidential medium that enjoys traveling loves to unravel mysteries and is passionate about metaphysics and spirituality. Because you feel like you have no freedom, you will be finding yourself spiritually deprived and down. You will be made helpless, impotent, tossed about by your prarabdha karma. Either way, there could be lessons in regard to having to face enemies, and/or institutions. By clicking "Allow All" you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. used to store timezone and locale information from client device. He gives unpleasant results here in almost all signs, except Libra to some extent. Misuse or abuse of the power you had on others. You may experience a sense of never fitting in with the people or groups around you because of some perceived uniqueness. 9th house - Debt with guru/father/elders. Or see instead Saturn in the Signs. Siblings and neighbors could have posed a problem for you too. And this can eventually make you greedy, acquisitive, selfish, miserly by nature, you will hoard everything. Parenthood may be a burdensome responsibility and you may be too restrictive towards your kids. Maybe you may have misused your authority, and in this life, you are having regrets about it to the point of becoming obsessive with developing a good work ethic and reaching positive goals. Also you have to learn more about your own psychology, your deepest feelings, motivations etc with this position. These are all good, but if it is ruling your life, that is dangerous. The payment of preceding karmic debts occurs through family, possibly by the deprivation of one or both parents or even by a bad . In some cases the spouse may be much loved, but prone to ill health. . Be cautious, humble, yet stand up for yourself, eventually you will get the recognition you desire. Through this, gradually the real energy of the 5th house will be made accessible to you. This placement does not deny money, but you must work hard for it. You may be a workaholic or you may simply need to learn "how" to work. If Saturn is afflicted, there will be self-destruction such as engaging in addictive behaviors. I am just beginning, and I apologize for my generic query and I see that one should never generalize. This is a person who you would normally find working in closed spaces such as prisons, or rehab centers or even captured and locked down against his or her will away from . Most common is an intense sense of loneliness. Either way, the lesson is for you to learn the value of maintaining a good relationship and to value it. Ultimately, this is the same energy often present when undergoing karmic debt and cycles. Work may be behind the scenes or it may involve an occupation where you do not come into contact with the general public. Saturn in the 4th house means that you are now required to perform more duties related to your home because you neglected or abandoned your family in a past life. There may be issues of communication with either. This is the House where you seek responsibility. In that case, perhaps the worst case listed in the signs/houses descriptions were the cause. I am learning so much about myself. eg i have numerous brothers and sisters (i am an only child and I dont like refering to them as cousins) Saturn in 1st house. Hi there You may deal with a lack of self-control, overindulgence, and commitment issues. So resolve the negative issues presented by them in time, before they magnify. Never take advantage of your partners, it will rebound on you badly. Saturn wants you to learn about power. Perhaps you were overly strict with them to the point of depriving them of any joy. It is not about money, you have to learn to share happiness, say kind words to your family/ friends, offer respect, also sing aloud in the bathroom and go for walks in nature and try to elevate your soul. Not just from my horoscope, but also from that of other family members. My apologies for my mistake that I made as a beginner. Here I will list down the snapshot area of life where SATURN is indicating for each individual and directing us towards this path of MOKSHA from our KARMIC Debts. Saturn in the first house blocks you from displaying emotions, what is sometimes good, sometimes bad. The friendships you make endure for many years. The obstacles that constantly appear in the arena of this house give you a drive and motivation that push you to try harder. Unknowingly you are answering my questions. 40 years spent with suffering only, wonder when my life will become better. First of all you have to check out the following about your Saturn. Saturn in these houses will help you do this in a systematic manner. However if you work with integrity you will be recognised. these posts r of a generic nature, but i have writen a post on how to learn it systematically. You will have to take on the responsibility of your ancestral properties, lands etc which will be an unwelcome burden on your heart. In a past life, you may have been scarred from your home being invaded (or you may have been the invader). Talking too much is what you did in a previous life with this placement without listening. The exchange might be karmic. This house needs patience and continuous effort. Your karma is to develop self-discipline and vulnerability with other people. This material may not be used in any way whatsoever, sold, incorporated in any sort of documents or products, or used for promotional purposes without the express permission of the author, Tejaswini Arvind Patil. Can you please help me understand what this aspect on 9th house signify. Intimacy is not just physical intimacy, it is also emotional. This prevents you from being as popular as you would like to be. There will be very few genuine people like this in your life. Saturn wherever he is placed, will make you want the more material things connected to that house. You may question your personal values and are in danger of basing your self-worth on financial assets. This is because you have experienced these things in your past lives and now will do anything to avoid the same pain. The closer Saturn is to the ascendant the more pronounced is this influence. Below are the interpretations of Saturn in the astrological Houses. Accept the help offered. To recognize visitors, calculate unique visitors creating report, recognize returning visitors. Identification of the visitor by a security plugin to prevent attacks on the web. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Or if someone is emotionally upset you feel guilty for no reason. You may find yourself to have difficulty in work situations, obsessed with health, or even suffering from poor health often. His position in the Navamsha will give you his innermost potential and hidden results which will be more evident after you start your relationship with your loved one/ most significant partner. In a previous life, you may have been a bully, and robbing someone else of their hopes and dreams. Regards The lesson is you have to learn to share your innermost feelings with your loved one. This blog,http://psychologicallyastrology.comand all the material in it, is my personal experiences, copyright and my intellectual property, do respect this. Saturn aspects are strong past life indicators in synastry. As always things will dramatically change after you cross 36yrs of age (Saturns maturity age). Try to focus on who you are becoming, rather than on who you currently are. If you have someone in your life whom you love and who loves you in return, try to share yourself with him/her. You might face abandonment, isolation, frustration, sorrow. Saturn in this house/sign is difficult but overcoming these challenges can be done. If in doubt, look to your natal chart for karmic signals . Saturn in this house will have a significant effect on you. In any case there may be issues regarding feeling different from others. If you have Saturn in the 3rd from the ascendant or the Moon you will see these sort of results. You will be glad you did in the end. You might face abandonment, isolation, frustration, sorrow. He a Yogkarak for Taurus and Libra ascendants. 10th house - Will need to do menial jobs even if one is at high positions, to be . Time consuming projects do not bother you. Can the Seas of the Mind be structured? Natal Saturn in partner's first house . You take these beliefs very seriously. Sensitivity in general is going to be an issue. Part 2. Fear and obsession with death are strong too. All rights reserved. This could lead you to choose the wrong people, play "victim saviour". You may have experienced a rather austere or difficult early childhood. Answer (1 of 6): On karmic debt theory, on the other hand Saturn in the 10th house (for Taurus ascendant also)needs to work hard to attain and maintain their social status and it often brings obstacles, delays, disappointments or a lack of opportunity in the career. But he will ensure that you remain dissatisfied by these things. Was just having so many questions on this saturn placementas as well as some house related topics although this has answered a lot of my queries, some new ones aristas i read this.. i think i have written on that too in this post Saturn's cycles usually have a bitter taste, but offer a great chance to integrate past lives and pay off karmic debt, especially when transiting Saturn is in the 1st and 12th house. The relationship eventually becomes boring, dull, disappointing and a burden. The solution is to feel compassion, feel kindness but always remember that every soul makes his own choice and you are not responsible for his miserable situation. You want security in relationships but too much of a stability can get suffocating. You were a selfless person in the past, and your mind was spiritually awakened. Your lungs need plenty of oxygen, so try to sleep in a well-ventilated room. Choose your practice with due diligence (8th house is twelfth from the 9th) as you might get misguided. Just listening to Hanuman Chalisa made a big difference. Appreciate your children and focus on their development if that is what Saturns lesson is presenting to you. The main focus of your life was to help others in any means possible. In this you have to learn to love yourself, realise that you are a precious individual and are important in your own way. The responsibilities of marriage or the fear of marriage may delay marriage. Chasing power and using others to get what you want will cause your downfall. . There is a love of solitude. Inner worries may cause ulcers. It is the relationship between two souls that may have some kind of . Do consult ur regular astrologer fr detailed readings and all. Pessimism and depression may come upon you because everything looks like such a struggle for you. In this case, you will have a difficult time getting in touch with your creative side, asserting any kind of authority, may have a difficult time finding joy in anything. Your karma is to hold yourself accountable. Eg one of my brothers has an exalted Yogkarak Saturn in the 1st house. By divine Grace I was guided to Hanuman Chalisa by a great friend who is also a good Hanuman bhakt. ( 2017 2027 Tejaswini Arvind Patil http://psychologicallyastrology.com All rights reserved), ( 2017 2022 Tejaswini Arvind Patil http://psychologicallyastrology.com All rights reserved), This difficult position will affect your spiritual practice also, as essentially, spiritual practice is merging with your innermost self, the deepest transformation possible. Perhaps taking vitamins would help in this regard. These are the areas that you will find to be the major stress points of your life, and there is a karmic reason for it. Thank you! If you have Saturn in the 4th House, you are probably conservative and perhaps find security in land or real estate or in old, traditional ways, beliefs, things or antiques. Interpretations Credits: PHP Scripts for Astrology Websites (http://www.astrowin.org/php_scripts/index.html). You may have a strong desire to travel and to explore different philosophies, and you may have always wanted to take university courses but you found to be tied down with other responsibilities that made it difficult for you to fulfill that wish. You are aware of your financial status and will budget things thus avoid getting into debt. In a previous life, you may have treated your body poorly by overeating or drinking too much. If you have karmic debt from previous lives in an area of your life, that will be represented by the placement of both Saturn and Capricorn. When you are constantly dealing with issues such as addiction, being faced with enemies (who maybe those who you had hurt or killed in previous lives or vice versa) and ending up in the hospital due to mental illness many times- you will not be able to ignore Saturns lessons in Pisces. The position of Saturn in the first House shows how difficult it is to achieve full autonomy because of continual and numerous external interferences (family, job, and so on). Although a Karmic Debt number can apply . Maybe you had robbed someone as well! Just wondering.. Hi there Perhaps you may find yourself to be in trouble with the law, depending on Saturns position and condition. For such Souls, Karmic Debts are a Multiple Choice questionnaire, and one could even be paying a "Future" Incarnation Karmic Debt in the present because of change of option. Lets now examine the signs and houses that are directly affected by the energies of Saturns placements and/or Capricorn. These unhappy events make you think more about higher powers in life. The early childhood can be typical (post here). Saturn is the things we didn't treat too well in our past life. in other words, there is a lot of karmic debt they have to pay back. Saturn in the 7th house is essentially a fear of having no significant partnership. There is a tendency to become depressed over material matters. Please advise what are my karmas (professional or personal) in this life and how can i make it better? I consider myself fortunate that I can ask you questions of esoteric nature when the actual answer may not be available in mainstream platforms so thank you again. Powers the Recent Viewed Products widget. If you want to be happy you will have to learn to share. Maybe, in that case, you may have had a sour relationship with that soul in a previous life who would be your father in this incarnation. If you have Saturn in the 10th House, you are self-reliant and independent with good business and organizing ability. The lesson in this incarnation is to work on processing your thoughts and conveying them properly, as well as to listen to what others have to say and to take it seriously. You could have a child that would require your undivided attention and care, or you may have issues with infertility. . naturally it will, There is the higher law of Karma operating for all. People see you as mature and responsible. Catastrophic events leading to self-transformation now restricted by Saturn. It is possible that, in your past lives, you were thrown out from your society, outcaste types and thus now you are not sure about your community. Perhaps in a previous life you may have developed a poor reputation, and may have not taken your career as seriously as you knew you should have (and would have had these regrets about that later on in your previous life). You have been learning that your natal chart is indicative of past life lessons you need to learn. The partner may act in such a way as to become a burden, and may be uncommunicative, narrow in outlook, cold, and over-critical. The window for rebalancing is closed and you will face the same combination in your next life. Partner teaches us to get serious and finally grow up. Attitudes of possessiveness toward others must be changed. Uranus in the 12 th House indicates a person who had a free spirit, who was rebel and never really followed the rules. the soul group is simply a group of souls who have interconnected karma. Either way, your lesson is to learn to trust others and realize that not everyone is out to hurt you. Mishika Chawla May 12 2017. Perhaps you were bullied, and you did not live up to your wishes as a result of fear. In this case, there will be an obsession with money (worrying about the lack of it), or you may have a lack of money, depending on Saturns condition. Yes, and read tht post on prosperity. The Fourth House is a very important house regarding past lives. Hi there You may also be obsessed with humanity and donating to organizations that are important to you that it literally could take over your life. Generally you will be hard working and Saturn does not allow ego to interfere with work, so the chances of creating enemies is lowered. (Googleanalytics). Always remember, a lot depends on the sign. Intimacy is not just physical intimacy, it is also emotional. I have Saturn, Mars and Moon In Virgo in 3rd House. Saturn is Master and Servant both (depends on who uses Saturn in what way). In the same way, these karmic debt numbers have its pros and cons. Exercise would certainly be beneficial. Im a Pisces Ascendent with Shani In the 6th house, Sun, Moon(combust), retrograde Venus in the 8th, Jupiter in the 5th, Ketu Rahu in the 1/7 axis and mars with mercury in the 9th. Unless we have repaid this debt we. I hope you would be kind enough to address those , One request is that i may have some personal details that you may want to hide/delete when/if you post it publicly, Looking forward to having some guidance & insights Tejaswini ji, Hi there Those are the areas of your life that you would find to be the most problematic or difficult. Either you went through these issues or perpetrated them on others. In order to get in touch with your deep emotions, you will have to find it within yourself to get a lot of psychological counseling or coaching and to utilize it. This cookie is used to store your authentication details. if you are a genuine student, how many study charts have you collected? "For what does it profit a man to gain the entire world and lose his own soul?". I wonder if you could elaborate a little bit on the soul group, who are they, how do they decide to travel together, are they family members only or anyone and everyone who one might encounter with karma to resolve in a lifetime? Much later I became aware that Hanumanji had actually saved my life Even in difficult times God is helping us in ways we may not even know, atleast then! Could you describe some remedial steps for each house placement? Inauspicious Saturn in this critical house can give a lot of trouble as the entire personality and environment suffers under his constrictive influence. One you are brought face to face with some karma which requires work and you are made to work for it. Do not use immoral or unethical means to get ahead in the profession else humiliation and public disgrace can happen for sure. Saturn in the 10th house creates insecurity related to the profession, social status, salary etc. In other words, if your good friends and loving family members are concerned, listen to them and let them take care of you!! You have to learn to recognise what makes life beautiful. Avoid living in isolation as this will increase the negativity. You are perhaps cautious about marriage, but, when committed, may find it very difficult to leave your marriage partner, even if you are unhappy. If you have older siblings you cannot establish good relations with them.

Q50 Burble Tune, Articles S