rfe medical after interview

rfe medical after interview

even though the USCIS have 60 days or more. How long after you submitted your rfe for medical did it take for your card to be produced? First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. I had an RFE for incomplete vaccination worksheet done in Manila. >>>, http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/555299-medical-will-expire-before-the-aos-interview/?p=7703568, 4. Same story here. Which visa did you arrive in US with? really confused and i would appreciate your ur help letting me know what should i do and how to respond to that. Be prepared for the twisted and personal questions. Make sure that the civil surgeon gives you a copy of the report that is in the sealed envelope. This was before closing to the public. All Rights Reserved. I read that the AP becomes invalid once the green card is approved. Ask our. Image via PA Media. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. If your wife has the AP card she can travel outside of the country as prescribed in that forms documentation. I havent heard anything afterwards. Today, I received a mail from my field office, and It is an RFE due to not submitting the I-673, Medical Exam Form with the I-485. I have been waiting for a rescheduling of a cancelled interview since 2020. Great ! Feb 25th, 2021: I-485 updated with an RFE sent to me. I went back to USCIS to try and hand deliver the requested document. But the civil surgeon in my area had to redo the full medical exam up to vaccination certification (well, it's alright to have another one though). By I mean 2 months from respond to the RFE which is 693. I hesitated to ask for level 2 officer, but I shouldve not, becausethe customer service representative was nice but couldnt really do anything and almost sent me away with nothing- until I asked if she could contact the field office and make sure they received my documents. STANLEY & KAREN01/15/2009 - Fedex I-130, I-485, I-693, I-864, I-765, G-325A01/20/2009 - Received in mail-room and signed for by J CHYBA01/28/2009 - Checks cashed by Homeland Security02/02/2009 - Received in mail 3 pcs of NOA1 one each for I-485, I-130, I-765 dated 01/28/200902/03/2009 - Received email RFE. Based on what I was told by USCIS officers,it is safe to travel with an invalid AP if the green card was approved. October 2020 filer for EB3. It's been almost 3 weeks now and we didn't hear anything back. I had my AOS interview on July 7th and got a RFE hand delivered for a new medical exam. Scan this QR code to download the app now. UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. Its been so long I wont get my hopes up! What did you initially submit? All most two weeks ago I respond to the RFE (i693) and there is no update yet, but most of the comments said 2 months! Dec 1st 2020: I-140 approved, I-131 and I-765 approved on Dec 15th and EAD cards received on Dec 21st. shady28, July 19, 2016 in Adjustment of Status (Green Card) from K1 and K3 Family Based Visas. But I know eventually Its a requirement, so I will submit the response and medical form for the RFE shortly. 2003-2021 VisaJourney. 2003-2021 VisaJourney. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. What should I request for exactly when I talk to the tier 2 officer? Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States. Adjustment of Status from Work, Student, & Tourist Visas, US Visa Holder and Permanent Resident Immigration Discussion, Received an RFE for I-673 Medical Exam, without an interview, 10/13/2009 - My darling husband of 2 yrs 5 months 3 weeks 3 days passed away, Apr 09, 2014 - Receive Notice letter Priority date April 3, 2014, Apr 11, 2014 - Touched - Email - Biometrics letter mailed, May 12, 2014 - Touched - Email - In line for interview scheduling, July 12, 2014 - Pre-interview letter (Yellow letter) received in mail, Aug 25, 2014 - Interview scheduled for Sept. 24, 2014, Oct 06, 2014 - Touched - Email - In oath scheduling que, Oct 08, 2014 - Touched - Text - Oath ceremony scheduled, Oct 14, 2014 - Received letter - Oath ceremony Oct 28, 2014, Nov 12, 2014 - Updated my status from permanent resident to citizen at Social Security, Nov 29, 2014 - Received US passport book, Dec 04, 2014 - Received Naturalization Certificate, Didn't find the answer you were looking for? how long does USCIS approved once the medical were submitted? ADVERTISEMENT. Why did the RFE mention to send the documents to a different field office in Montana and not the local USCIS office? I-485 approved!! I finally received pink slip RFIE to provide medical. Citizenship and Immigration Services or the Federal Government of the United States. SO I got a confirmation yesterday from a USCIS agent that my interview was waived . We received an RFE about the medical. Since we mailed the documents to a different field office where the interview didn't take place, does anyone know what happens from here? 485 , 765 and 131 are all pending due to the RFE. I called them like one month after Id sentthe documents,tier 2 officer submitted request on my behalf and in a few days (less than a week) I got my approval. She just gave you the envelope to send the required documents back to her. Reddit is not a substitute for a real lawyer. After paying almost 500$ to complete everything to include x rays ,blood work, Vaccination records that was done already in Phil. USCIS received my response on November 17th 2020. Ambitious_Drive3516 2 yr. ago Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. I haven't heard anything afterwards. FO-san Bernardino. I called my congresspersons office to ask for help expediting the EAD and they were able to assist. Ask our. I used express mail so I knew it was delivered. Were just nervous since this is a RFE from a field office so it doesnt update online if theyve received it or not. According to the police, the landslide could have been triggered by a lightning strike during the rainstorm. @Realler Boat, what took 15 months? immihelp.com is private non-lawyer web site. Does anyone have any experience with this? Copyright 1999-document.querySelector("#footer-year").innerHTML=new Date().getFullYear(); immihelp.com. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance. This page was generated at 12:58 AM. Makes me mad coz it caused a delay , an RFE, $$$ on me and time wasted and to include STRESS!!!! Recently I-140 approved then I-485 RFE medical response issued a green card in 2-3 months. The RFE will provide instructions for filing. They need to ensure that petitions based on marriages are real. The case status still shows 'Interview Was Scheduled'. Immigration. Thank you Jesus ! Your medical exam is a requirement for application just like your petition, affidavit of support and adjustment of status. And how long does this whole process take as we need to travel outside the country very soon to take care of my mother-in-law who has some medical issues. Apr 30th. And once there, another while for the officer to actually review it. I got an RFE letter to give them a new letter of Employment for my husband (he switched jobs during the AOS process and as he is the petitioner, they needed up-to-date info. Hi vj members, i had my green card interview today at charolette NC office today, and it lasted like 20 mins and went well but the immigration officer at the end said ur case is fine beside the medical test form i-693 is expired and we need to go back to the doctor and get a new one and send it back to her and handled us the RFE paper but it was only a copy printed in black and white ink not colored or anything, and then gave us a blue envelope written on it department of homeland security citizenship and immigration services and the adress and ATTN: then she wrote her name then exam's i485 section. If you wait for the AOS approval you may have upwards of a year wait for it to be processed. Also, timeline is kind of confusing. Hi! Wow! I filed I-485 on April/18/2021. This subreddit is not affiliated with U.S. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) On 8/18/2019 at 4:18 PM, icecream123 said: 2003-2021 VisaJourney. two months after biometrics for me in Orlando. All Rights Reserved. U never know, u might get lucky and doesnt need to do interview, Do u have ur I-693 on hand by any chance ? Some are asked for it anyway, an some are correctly not. Reddit is not a substitute for a real lawyer. Ask a lawyer - it's free! Even less considering you already have the EAD/AP card. I heard that some people got approved in 2-4 days after sending back the RFE and sometimes 2 weeks or more, is that true? The only concern right now is that we don't know the current status of how long it takes for uscis to review the sent rfe medical, approve the green card and send the card by mail. Good luck , Here is my timeline - F1 to AOS - Marriage based. Thanks for letting me know. This is important medical information that helps in the determination process prior to the interview and not a supporting document like pictures that helps the case. AP is invalid as soon as the green card is approved. The 2 that accepting me, its 1,5 months wait long. Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. What field office did you interview at ? is October 27th. That is the very purpose of the AP card. An RFE gets everything in order and the case can then move along. It must be done and we shall. Just got done completing my requested Medical exam ( guess an RFE) last week. I-130 and I-485 approved 04/30/200905/08/2009 - Touched. It is therefore necessary to submit it with your application. Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks. We got an RFE after our interview - Interview was 4/19, status updated to say that they needed time to review - Never updated to say we got an RFE. The white woman who made an accusation against 14-year-old Black boy Emmett Till that led to his brutal lynching in 1955 has died in Louisiana, aged 88. We didnt miss anything, he was busy so he didnt have time to look over our file yet so he said he would mail us if he needed anything from us. Topic thread in AOS forum. She said that I should have mailed it. October 2020 filer for EB3. We interviewed at Hartford, CT . U.S. Wasn't all that easy - they are not set up for people to just walk in with documents. Once a document arrives toa field office, it still takes a while for it to get to the actual interviewing officer. Only 130 were approved. Texas service center. Archived post. I-485 Interview Waived with RFE Medical Hi everyone. Whole procedure took over an hour and eventually I saw the officer and have delivered the letter. IO was firm but professional, some smiles. Don't get your hopes up, it all depends on your specific case and your IO and how he is organized and what mood he is now After sending my new medical exam, it took me around 2 weeks to get approval notice for I485 and a week later got GC. What did you initially submit? and said as soon as it get to me and i have time to look at it she can approve us, have this happened to any one before? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. So I did. 485 , 765 and 131 are all pending due to the RFE. Doug Burgum signed legislation banning the procedure throughout pregnancy, with slim exceptions up to six weeks' gestation. This subreddit is not affiliated with U.S. Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE. Unfortunately, the IO didn't have the medical on file (the brown envelope that my wife turned in at the border security upon entering the US) and sent a RFE to send a completed new medical and be sent tothe Helena Field Office in Montana. I read if it's not, then the USCIS considers it overstaying, but I'm not sure if that matters so much after getting married to a USC. Hey guys I just recently completed my interview and everything went great, the officer didnt provide us with an approval and a week later we got a RFE from the field office asking for evidence. I am waiting 12 days after they recieved my response. Expires 201905/11/2009 - Applied to remove restrictions on my SS Card05/18/2009 - Received unrestricted SS card10/13/2009 - My darling husband of 2 yrs 5 months 3 weeks 3 days passed away. two months after biometrics to receive the RFE? I know of individuals who were petitioned from other countries and they take it with them when they arrive in the US. The OP already went through the interview and the RFE was issued afterwards as the medical examination was missing. Send in originals of everything the IO gave to you, plus your new, complete I-693 sealed report and any other evidence requested by the IO. Efforts to locate more potential victims and free dozens of trucks currently stuck amid rocks and mud are continuing two days after the disaster. Thank you very much! Mar 12th, 2021: I-485 updated as RFE was received and USCIS has begun working on your case again. I have only seen RFE to mail the medical in 2 cases: 1) for EB4 religious worker and 2) parents of USC, in both cases they got the GC without interview. No interview. When will I know if USCIS will waive the interview? I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015, Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). which uscis office filed your i765? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Since we mailed the documents to a different field office where the interview didn't take place, does anyone know what happens from here? Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete. The opinions expressed by Joanne Tinsley, Esq. They are not supposed to have to follow the same policy for those getting an I-693 within the US and needing to have the medical within a year of adjudication. IIRC, @Rocio0010 had their AOS interview waived as well. Thanks. I woke up to an email alert, and it was updated on my case status as well that the card is being produced. There is no finite time limit for processing of the RFE. Was there something you missed? They need to ensure that petitions based on marriages are real. Is it ok to travel outside the country in this situation with a travel parole or wait until my wife gets the actual green card in hand? My husband had expired medical and I was really worried that we will get RFE for a new one, but they just issued the card. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States. Good evening! exceed guideline. I filled mine in Nov 2020 - EB2-NIW (PD is Sep 20219).. No update since May 2021 when FP were done, They had my fingerprints already from a prior case I had with USCIS (a case not related to GC) so I didnt have to do fingerprints again, on wat status do u have to do biometrics twice, @IW my took 15 months from March 2020 to June 2021. marriage USC. I didn't do an interview. I- 130 approved, I-485 pending IO's review05/05/2009 - Received NOA2. Posted on Feb 2, 2021 ; . and our Oct 23 email notification visa approved.Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND. There are a lot of guesstimates. Background checks still pending.July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT. By RFE/RL's Radio Mashaal. I was told in the end by the immigration doctor that the reason I had an RFE was my incomplete vaccination that was done in Philippines . Any questions the agent asked? All times are GMT-5. Check out the VJ processing timelines, the USCIS site, fellow VJ folks in the various monthly folders over at the AOS Progress forum. Was there something you missed? I was trying to contact uscis customer service yesterday and the wait time was like 7 hours and the call got disconnected after an hour of waiting. I am not sure why I did receive the RFE for the medical exam, and Does it mean I am not required to have an interview? I sent that in on 5/6 via overnight priority mail, got a notice that they received it yesterday, and an update to approved today. For more information, please see our Was it updated on your case status ? 2003-2021 VisaJourney. Suggest that you follow IO's written and verbal instructions, sounds like they would supersede the printed info. Mar 12th, 2021: I-485 updated as RFE was received and USCIS has begun working on your case again. They just told me that submit the I-673, Medical Form to the field office address with the copy of the RFE letter. If your interview went well, everything will be fine. Yes. Now that the interviews can't be done, I guess they will waive interviews for a few more cases and, as I said, it looks like yours is one of them. In those early weeks, abortions would only be allowed in cases of rape or incest, or in medical emergencies. By the way, has anyone else had this same experience? Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy! getting an interview after rfe? 0:00 1:01. What is the instruction on the RFE letter ? They only had to file for AOS within a year of the K-1 medical. Only 130 were approved. Which visa did you arrive in US with? That said, I'd personally would choose not to travel until the green card is in hand. Hello, I am going through a similar situation. Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered. How the heck are they employing medical staff that dose not take us of forms seriously? EAD approval sent03/27/2009 - EAD card received in the mail; applied for SS# immediately (office is across the street from my home)04/02/2009 - Received SS# in the mail04/29/2009 - Interviewed. The Torkham border crossing is a key trade route between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I haven't received any update so far. How quickly do you get medical RFE or interview notice after biometrics/EAD? Cookie Notice Whatever that means. check out the. 4 reviews Avvo Rating: 5.8 Immigration Attorney in New Windsor, NY Posted on Jun 15, 2020 It could take a while to process the response to the RFE, probably several months. After interview was done he said I am going to Approve your I-130 and mail You An RFE for your Medical exams. could they still ask for interview? I sent some basic proof of financial loss and they passed on to USCIS. Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice). So what I asked was How can I make sure they received my response since the last status update was even before the interview? I also couldnt wait for theirofficial sixty something days because that wouldve been past my response deadline which they indicated in rfe, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. At least six people are known to have died in a landslide that . Thanks everyone! (From B2 to marriage based gc). So this is not something you take to the interview. If you included the RFE form provided by USCIS, it will hopefully be routed to the appropriate adjudicator with your file. How long does it usually take to get the green card approved once the evidence is received at the field office? When USCIS issues a RFE, all processing on the case will stop. I guess the decision as to how to get the medical to them when the did not send it in with all other application formis made by them after the fact based on the type of petition. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. How long is it taking uscis currently to approve the green card in cases like these? Citizenship and Immigration Services or the Federal Government of the United States. Any questions the agent asked? and now i am confused and dont know what to do cause i have never recevied rfe before and havent reply to any before so dont know what is the process of replying to it., all i know that ur suppose to put the original rfe paper that u receive from them along with what they are requiring to be sent and mail it to the office address, and i dont have original cause all she gave to us was a printed copy from her computer in black and white., also what is more confusing that when i've read the rfe paper she gave to us i found it says under ( when you need to do it) that they gave me 30 days to respond and i thought i respond by mailing it but the paper say that YOU MUST DELIVER THE REQUESTED INFORMATION IN PERSON TO THE ADDRESS SHOWN BELOW BEFORE 30 DAYS. Can you still enter the US with an invalid AP and an approved green card but without the green card in hand at the time of entry to the US? Like 11. Be sure to make a copy of everything that you send in. Privacy Policy. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. They will be able to tell you if they received the new medical and where is it at the moment. Two Months when by and nothing, check my case status online and still says request for evidence was sent. It was never indicated to be submitted. icecream123, August 16, 2019 in Adjustment of Status (Green Card) from K1 and K3 Family Based Visas. They just didn't catch it. I-485 approval letter sent05/11/2009 - GC received in the mail. I guess this was done after the application was sent off and its not a big deal. Sorry to hear that you had to go through all that. Per WNCN, the Calcasieu Parish coroner . I had RFE MEdical which i will submit this week. are made based on a general understanding of the topic at hand and without the benefit of knowing all of the pertinent facts of your case. Adjustment of Status - I-485 Add Your Experience All Experiences Waiting time after submitting i693 I received an RFE to submit I693 medical exam for my employment based AOS application. Additionally, any advice found here IS NOT legal advice. Do you mind sharing your filling date and PD? I just sent back my RFE which was a new Medical Exam, and I would like to know your experience of how long to get a decision or approved after sending back your i-485 RFE. I have heard that means no interview. However, the new policy now extends the validity of an applicant's I-693 form for two years from the date of the civil surgeon's signature, reducing the chances of an RFE being issued on .

Jobs In Jamaica That Requires Cxc, Articles R