princess and the frog monologue

princess and the frog monologue

And you'll have all the wayward souls your dark little hearts desire. Oh, my! Oh, heavens Im doomed. We combined the New Orleans setting with the twist, added some new characters and pitched a take that became the basis for the movie. I was not the one parading around with your phony baloney tiara. Well been waitin in the packwood. His Royal Highness, Prince Naveen. This whole town can slow you down People taking the easy way But I know exactly where Im going And getting closer, closer, every day And Im almost there Im almost there People down here think Im crazy, but I dont care Tribes and tribulations have had my share There aint nothing gonna stop me now cause Im almost there I remember Daddy told me: Fairytales can come true You gotta make em happen it all depends on you So I work real hard each and every day Now things for sure are going my way Just doing what I do Look out boys Im coming through And Im almost there Im almost there People gonna come here from everywhere And Im almost there, Im almost there Theres been tribes and tribulations You know Ive had my share But Ive climbed the mountain, Ive crossed the river And Im almost there, Im almost there Im almost there! Frog: If you saw it, you'd agree. Now you'll spend the rest of your life being a slimy little frog! - And I love you Evangeline - If I can mince, you can dance. [noticing the morning newspaper, which had a cover story about Naveen's visit, sticking out of Dr. Facilier's pocket] The dog just spoke to me! We need to be human. : - Oh, shes fine. Tiana - The Princess and the Frog. Our food. - What? We so glad we found you Mama Odie. The main D. gonna be right where you are stayin. When Im myself again I want just the life I had Aye that doesnt sound too bad a redhead on my left arm a brunette on my right a blonde or two to hold a candle that seem just about right Eh, Louis? One more time now. But I know in my heart someday we gonna be together. Its payback for all those years of - Humiliation. - Gonna be the House specialty, once I signed those papers youre brought. Congratulations on bein voted king of the Mardi Gras parade. - Ive seen him! And all you got to do, to make this reality Its handle that little talisman of mine. The Shadow Man bamboozled me. Tiana: Thank you. Friends! Walt Disney Feature Animation - 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California, USA. Eudora, our little girls got a gift. Hang on. Edit . Please Please Please! - Mama Odie. Well, I waited this long. You just kissed yourself a princess! Evangeline like that too. - I am the prince of Maldonia! While all those fat cats in their fancy cars don't give you so much as a sideways glance? I never been so humiliated. Please, please sit down. - Im six and a half. - No, no thank you. - What happened to yours? - I did! Movie Info. But first I buy everyone here a drink. Where are you goin? CHARLOTTE: Daddy! Never lost a sight what was really important. Thank you! A waitress, desperate to fulfill her dreams as a restaurant owner, is set on a journey to turn a frog prince back into a human being, but she has to face the same problem after she kisses hi A waitress, desperate to fulfill her dreams as a restaurant owner, is set on a journey to turn a frog prince back into a human being, but she has to face the same problem after she kisses him. SHE THEN PROCEEDS TO PUSH THE CAT AT TIANA'S FACE, THE PAIR GIGGLING AS SHE DOES SO.]. No! Dear beloved, we are gathered here tonight in this fine celebration to join together this prince and this young woman in holy matrimony. Watch. This-this is not right. Think of everything you sacrificed. ], [THE SCENE CHANGES TO THE KITCHEN OF TIANA'S HOME. Your spirits are high, but your funds are low. All women enjoy the kiss of Prince Naveen. - What? By what name was The Princess and the Frog (2009) officially released in India in English? It was a costume party, - You spoiled little rich boy. Sit down at my table Put your minds at ease If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please I can read your future I can change it round some, too Ill look deep into your heart and soul (you do have a soul, dont you, Lawrence?) How yall doin? Youre my queen of the night So still, so bright To someone as beautiful as she Who loves someone like me - No, no. Take ya all. Look at his big frog legs. Jan 7, 2014 - This is one of my favorite monologues from Disney!!!! Hahaha, I hear you. - Wait, Stella - Get up! He had love. Or this morning's newspaper. Congratulations! Caught me completely by surprise for the fifth year in a row. - I cant wait to tell her. You come here, you - I cant no longer marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff. I love you, Naveen. Frozen 2: Ending Explained! Charlotte: Yay! Touch . Naveen, you comin? Your daddy should be home from work by now. All right then. Tiana: Louis Ray here says youve been taking us in the wrong direction. Girl, I guess you and your boyfriend got a little carried away, am I right, am I right? [appearing to read Prince Naveen's palm] It's the green, it's the green, it's the green that you need / and in your future it's the green I see! Huh? Dr. Facilier Watch The Princess and the Frog: Trailer #1, Watch The Princess and the Frog: Teaser Trailer, Watch "Louis" from The Princess and the Frog, Watch "Mama Odie" from The Princess and the Frog, Watch The Princess and the Frog: "Kiss the Frog", Watch The Princess And The Frog: Return To The Animated Musical, Watch The Princess And The Frog: Story Featurette, Watch The Princess And The Frog: Disney's Newest Princess Featurette, Watch The Princess And The Frog: Music Video, Watch The Princess And The Frog: Intro Louis Internet Clip, Watch The Princess And The Frog: Kiss The Frog, Watch The Princess And The Frog: Intro Mama Odie Internet Clip, This is Walt Disney Animation Studio's first musical film in which all of the voice actors do both the speaking and singing parts since. - Hey, Tiana - Morning, Georgia. -Did you get the news? Tiana:Stella just talked to me! And we are stayin together. Oh, Prince Naveen, dear. Oh no! Monologue for the TAGP auditions from the play "The Frog Prince" by David Mamet.it's a work in progress and this isn't the final version. - We are going to be late for the Masquerade. I mean, never kiss a frog. Besides, you and I both know the real power in this world ain't magic. My dream wouldnt be complete Without you in it. Watch and learn. : Please, please, please please, please Lottie, you cant just wish on a star expecting Ladies and gentlemen! : How about a little less piggin and a I know that tune! In the South Land theres a city. Ray, get me out of this box! - We all goin out dancin tonight. On you, little man, I don't want to waste much time: you've been pushed around all your life / You've been pushed around by your mother, and your sister and your brother / And if you were married you'd be pushed around by your wife! Gentlemen. They were married and lived happily ever after. Yeah I surely did. - I adore you. Gonna be the crown jewel of the cursancy. Tiana Lawrence [TIANA AND EUDORA GET ON A TROLLEY. One! It is from Princess and the Frog. CHARLOTTE: I want that one! Tiana: Voodoo? The Princess and the Frog 2009 Two Trailers in One. IIm green and Imand Im slimy! No, Larry. It marks Walt Disney Animation Studio's return to 2D animation, to recapture the era of amazing movies like The Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast timeless tales that have reached audiences across the world. Unless you beg for more. - There you go. Say it. The Shadow Man. I'm going to work a double shift tonight. - Right, you bet - Where are you taking me? It follows the story of Tiana and Prince Naveen, who have directly and indirectly been turned into frogs by the Shadow Man, Dr. Facilier. This is the tale of the Frog Prince, a Grimm's Fairy Tale. I do! Mmm, gumbo smells good Tiana. : M-maybe that ol clocks a little fast! Well no wonder the kiss did not work! - Oh, I tried once. Ive seen him! With what? I got to make sure all that hard work means something. The Princess and the Frog Movie Script Well, when youre next in line for the throne, youre poised like a panther, ready to expect the unexpected. - Keep practicing and I just might hire you. The mouth shuts. [picks up the remains and gasps in horror as colorful lights flicker around him. Evangeline Ive always been so sure about what i wanted. In the tale, a princess has a golden ball that she cherishes more than anything. I like that! Is "The Princess and the Frog" based on a book? Aroun a fishing time. Easy with that! Okay. Hold still, Your Eminence. - Where did you learn to play like that? - Naveen! It is from Princess and the Frog. The Princess And The Frog Script - Dialogue Transcript - Script-O-Rama - You a prince? Me for them, and them for me, We all be there for you! Tiana:You said - You were fabulously wealthy! Well, there you go. - Bye, Bye pooky! Oh, oh yes, oh ye? Get out of way! Look how she lights up the sky I love you, Evangeline Ah, Lotties goodness for a heck of a dance partner. Don't you disrespect me, little man! Will this many cover it? Buckets of it. Were gonna take ya down, Were gonna take ya down Were gonna take ya all the way down. To me you and prince charming end dance out until yall happily ever after. Oh, you poor dear. Let me begin again! The prince charming here got himself turned into a frog by a voodoo witch doctor. It was born here. Let me to introduce myself. Careful! Hold on. He had love. [3 masks break out of some gravestones, chanting]. Just look at this place! I want fingers, and toes, and a belly button, Not the kind that sticks out, but the kind that goes in Big Jaws, you dig little deeper, youll find everythin you need. I cant hear you, Ill go get you out of this box. as long as you both shall live? Wellback into the fray! Hard work? Yes, yes this is exactly the answer! You just dooz your mama, dont you? I got glimpse on a big one. Now, that was one hard-working man double, sometimes triple shifts. You just wanna be free, hop from place to place! - Jambalaya, gumbo Its gonna have it all! soon as he get himself kissed, and you both turn human, he go find a job, get you that restaurant. Alone. Here I come, Two Fingers, Ill help. - Now who wants a puppy? .. There comes my favorite part. - Oh, no sugar come on. Uh, I got me one, boys! - This is idiocy. Facing raser sharks, prick ambushers, and trappers, and hunters with guns? Tiana: What did you do to me? Tiana:[Singing] Almost Almost there People would come here from everywhere I was almostthere Tiana: I can not believe Im doing this. It's money! : - Midnight? Nobodys going to help? - And he stay And he stay in our house as my personal guest. Ill talk to the owner Owner saysyes. Hes got friends on the other side The cards, the cards, the cards will tell The past, the present, and the future as well The cards, the cards, just take three Take a little trip into your future with me! A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier. Missed it! [laughs nervously] - Well, sweetheart This is the The best gumbo Ive ever tasted. - No, wait a minute! | THE CAT, TRAUMATIZED, JUMPS OUT OF HER ARMS WITH A SCREECH. - Ill get job, maybe two. PDF FROG PRINCE Monologue C. Clarke -Evangeline - Im just translating! The flowers! Baby cakes, Im sure, this place is gonna be just wonderful. Shake my hand. Daddy! Even though our time togethers been brief, its been heavenly. You can play jazz to adoring crowd without scaring them. The shoes! My dream? - Yeah! - This one's in there, ain't it? What we got?! - Now, that was one hard working man. A marriage proposal, can be far behind. Step aside, Mister. Well, if captain say nothing I aint gonna say nothing. - Tomorrow? No more Mr. Pushover. Naveen: You will enjoy it, I guarantee. Now, what's in it for you? - I thought it was a nice touch. I know. The music! Masks Now, which one of you naughty kiddy been messing with the Shadow Man? Naveen:Ive told you It is not slime! EACH IS DETAILED AND INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL]. They were married and lived happily ever after. Yeah, youre right! Then so, by the power invested in me by the state of Louisiana I now pronounce you Man and. Dr. Facilier No no no! The Princess and the Frog (Western Animation) - TV Tropes [TIANA AND EUDORA LEAVE. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Just a little somethin we have here in Louisiana, a little parlor trick. In earlier versions of our story, Mama Odie gave our heroine some gris-gris, herbal charms that got "energized" in the climax. Lottie, wait! Before you get hurted. princess and the frog monologue - princess and the frog synopsis Charlotte: All my life, I read about true love and fairytales, and Tia, you found it! You suppose you can web something up like that? Explore. For much of European and American history, society considered using the left hand to be sinful or unnatural, so "lefties" often felt compelled to use the right hand in polite company. - Oh, Mama. - Listen, Lawrence, listen. and it puts little smiles on their faces. He got me too! Buckets of it. Taking ya all the way! Come on Evangeline. Hop from place to place. Once she does - You both turnin human. I will make them dessert legs. And how did I get way down here, in all this! Have girl walk across the stage with a sign that says the next . I do, Mama Odie. Well, the egg is on your face, all right? Arent you just as pretty as a magnolia in May? That almost always backfires. I would kiss a hundred frogs, if I could marry a prince and be a princess. I hope you leavin some of the beignets so you can stitch once. [After a while she spotted a frog on the rail and gasps.]. Hop! Dr. Facilier Now what kinda chucklehead told yall to go thisa way? [backs up against a tombstone with his shadow hiding behind him] I just need a little more time! - Je taime. Surely, I can offer you some type of reward or a wish I could grant perhaps Yes? - Stop moving! EUDORA: Sorry, Charlotte. No, no, no. EUDORA: You girls, stop tormenting that poor little kitty. [screams in fear when he ends up being pulled into the mask's mouth along with the other demons. And dont forget your poor Daddy. Hop! The Princess looked up and scrunched her face up at the sight of the green creature sitting on the lily pad. You lied to me! Well, the egg is on your face, alright, because I do not have any riches! Then how you can still be a frog? Yes. - Tiana? Oh, Tia, you are Bonafide genius. Be right back! EUDORA: "And the beautiful princess was so moved by his desperate plea that she stooped down, picked up the slippery creature, leaned forward, raised him to her lips, and kissed that little frog! I live somewhere between night and day. Dr. Facilier | Disney Wiki | Fandom Now, run along. Your Dad should be home from work by now. .. A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier. Dr. Facilier But they cut me off for being a Leech! Oh, dance with me, fat man. - Oooh, yeah! - Okay, captain aint gonna marry Charlotte he gonna marry you. Shop. But you remember dear Anawet, that old star can only take you part of a way. Yuck! - Daddy! Dont wanna be late for our Mardi Gras weddin. Are you all right? -. Transmogrification central! And all you got to do, to make this reality Is hand over that little talisman of mine. Put the monkey down. You..you come back! | Goin down the bayou! Travis: But Miss Charlotte, you said "later" 2 hours ago! - Oh, poor Louis. Tia, time to get prince charmed with those man-catchin being - What happened? The end. Or Im gonna break this into a million pieces. Cheese and crackers! It's in the tuba. - How about swamp gumbo? I would ever, ever, ever I mean never kiss a frog. [a trio of masks break out of some graves, chanting]. Grab somebody, come on down Bring your paintbrush, were painting the town Theres some sweetness going around Dreams do come true in New Orleans. Come, we pucker. - Id wager Im in the company of visiting royalty. Daddy, start the car! He died before he could see it happened. Masks: [smiling evilly] Bom, bom, bom, bom. No, no, no, no, Your Royal Highness. Prince Naveen: A waitress? -Transformation central! Say "good night," Tiana. You're a no-account, philanderin', lazy bump on the log! CHARLOTTE: Well, here's your Prince Charming, Tia. Just look at this place! I'm not ready at all! No. Facilier squeals] No, no, please, no! Some of his scariness we thought of as "funhouse" scary and not slasher film scary. Never let know how bone tired, beat darlin really was. I love you too baby! But, when you are livin in a castle everything is done for you: all the time they dress you, they feed you, drive you Brush your teeth! Look out! Once upon a time there was a Princess. Ray:Mama Odie? edited 1+ month ago. Dr. Facilier: This is just a minor setback in a major operation! Thank you! And I need your generous assistance getting him back. : Come on, darlin? Pretty sure. You all love that, don't you? Dr. Facilier Aint got time for messing around And its not my style I want some grandkids. (Cool) - Were I a betting manAnd Im not, - I stay away from games of chance - Sir! Tarot readings, charms, potions Dreams made real! NO!! : Never take the rescue from a gator. You are your Daddys daughter, all right. Weve been travelling quite a long way. Lawrence Evening star is shining bright, So make a wish and hold on tight, Theres magic in the air tonight, And anything can happen.. Some people thought Facilier was too scary. Sug? NOW we're cookin'! - What spell? Oh, I do. Jan 7, 2014 - This is one of my favorite monologues from Disney!!!! It's inspired by the novel The Frog Princess, E. D. Baker's take on the classic fable "The Frog Prince," and written and directed by Disney staples . Now run girl, run! My name Raymond, but everybody call me Ray.. Naveen: Pardon me, but your accent Its funny, you know? Oh no, no, no. [as he shows her all the people who doubted her]. And dont forget to tell Angela that Ray said Bonjour! Naveen: Wait a second! - Not a stick in the mud? Masks Louis, you are a genius. - Mama Odie, if you - Taste it. Jan 7, 2014 - This is one of my favorite monologues from Disney!!!! Now, you figured out what you need? - Might I have a word? [a branch hits him]. It's time for us to be heading home. I got news for you, Shadow Man: it's not slime it's mucus! It's money! Um - Thank you, Bow. - Love always finds a way, its true - Ive never danced. Q. Alligator:You can hop -but you cant hide. Okay? Dr. Facilier: Aren't you tired of living on the margins? When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Well, if you swell on bein human theres only one way. Dr. Facilier Get to it, Hop Lone, and give your lovely bride some sugar. Pinterest. This version is brought to you by Stories to Grow By. Thank you, Evening star! Ill catch the fish. The sweetest firefly of all creation. EUDORA: "Then, the frog was transformed into a handsome prince. I got you cover, brah. This remarkable gentleman has just read my palm! Achedanza! - I love you. We gonna show sug the truth. Oh, theres so much to plan! How am I ever gonna pay back my debt? [Louis screams[ I touched you yet. I move in the shadows with a shadowy plan. - Not a stick in the mud? Pa, did you hear that suspicious tide? I did not mean to scare you, I Wait, no , no Wait, wait, wait, hold on. I'm a sharp dressed cat, cool as can be. - Tiana! Our dreams are finally comin true. Now you gotta get hitched. Its the same thing? / You need to marry a pretty honey whose daddy got some dough!. Louis, thats too bad we can not help you with your dream. I told yall she wouldnt come. - Me neither, can I? Oh, no, this cant be right, darlin. And over here, a gourmande kitchen. All right Relax. Tiana, I love The way you light up when you talk about your dream. There. What we do now? Eudora: Sorry Charlotte, it's time for us to be headin' home. Some banana foster sprinkled with brollies. - Cmon, come here! Me and my relations those will help you yard the way. Get your filthy hands off me. - That doesnt give us much time at all. - a complete stick deep in the mud. You better off, will yall, yeah! So, what now? Like the kind Mama Odie do. Oh, I'm not a princess. - Hah,hah, look at you. [Tiana tackled Nadeen and they both got kicked out of the mansion]. Oh you know You are done this a real goof of somethin. Daddys gumbo pot. - Dont do this. - You need a hand in there, buddy? Home. The Princess and the Frog - Stories to Grow By - We have all the paperwork ready to sign, - for this thing at Mardi Gras . Tiana: Ok Tiana, you can do this Just a little kiss, just a little kiss. Dr. Facilier - My fault my fault Let me tell you something. You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest godies float with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a a frog. Now, who wants a puppy? Hush Ah, Senator Johnson! 2D Animation is Back! You never said you were a w a waitress! - Whats a matter? Goin down the bayou! Anything you want, sugar. Uh Ha I am not myself tonight. Its beautiful, no? [finding Naveen escaped] Naveen: Just one. Ray Havent seen Naveen? In fact, I got lots more plans! : : Come on, cher! SHE'S STANDING ON A CHAIR DUTIFULLY STIRRING A GIANT POT OF DELICIOUS GUMBO.]. Go on. You are secretly funny. - I told yall she wouldnt come. - And. Lawrence: Hmm yeah. - This is all your fault! I think I done chipped my favorite tooth. This puppy is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of the movie to get the dialogue. Company Credits Prick ambushers got me Get down, get down! You girls, stop tormentin that poor little kitty. : A little worthy advice: My Mom always said that the quicks way to a mans heart is through his stomach. - No, not really. The Princess and the Frog Quotes To the deepest, darkest part of a Bayou?? - Well? Is that you, cap? And the beautiful princess was so moved by his desperate plea, that she stooped down, picked up the slippery creature, leaned forward, raised him to her lips, and kissed that little frog. This corny here got himself turned into a frog by a voodoo man and now Voodoo? | Hop, to it! It was not a lie! You got about as much chance of gettin that restaurant as I do of winnin the Kentucky Derby. - Im smelling meanies. Well no wonder the kiss did not work! Get some sleep. - To do what? - obviously! Because your head is, it is in the tuba! A bug gotta do what a bug gotta do! MR. LABOUFF: (THROUGH THE YANKING) Eudora, you suppose you could whip something up like that? .. Mr. Fenner. People who've broken away from the religion, made pacts with dark Voodoo spirits, and sell their magic for money. [as she charges him, shaking the talisman]. Im gonna need about five hundred of your man-catching beignets for my ball tonight. After tempting Prince Naveen with freedom from his royal responsibilities, he turns the prince into a frog and imprisons him (the prince's blood is quite useful for recharging Facilier's amulet). - No, no, no, please. Aw, thank you! Dr. Facilier - You aint never gonna get enough for the dang payment. The end! Naveen: I'm too wonderful? - I. So, we got ourselves a deal? This is it! Its time to catch up some frogs. [At the costume party, Charlotte is anxiously waiting for Naveen and warding off the advances of a young man named Travis]. - Hey yall! -Co - Say it. Search everywhere, the bayou, the quarter bring him to me alive. This is so much to absorb. Now you, young man, are from across the sea / come from two lines of royalty. Get loose, Lawrence. My Daddy never did get what he wanted. Prince Naveen - Now, that restaurant of yours, is it gonna have touffe? - Daddy, look. The Princess and the Frog (2009) - Keith David as Dr. Facilier - IMDb - Stay on the side! [to his voodoo "friends", which resemble masks]. Now were cooking! The Princess and the Frog - English Transcript, The Princess and the Frog 2009 Two Trailers in One, EUDORA: "Just at that moment, the ugly little frog looked up with his sad, round eyes and pleaded, "Oh, please, dear princess, only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch!"". This page was last edited on 1 April 2023, at 14:54. Prince Naveen [Dr. Facilier silently appears behind him] Oh! The Art of The Princess and the Frog : Jeff Kurtti - Archive We all gon pool together Down here thats how we do! - You know good ukulele players. - I always wanted to try red beans and rice, - Muffulettas, po boys - Stop Louis. Come on, Tiana You're almost there. Get the little one over there. - I would do it. A shaft stick! Thank you, Evangeline. - And we talk, too. You might not see me.but I'm gonna find you. Life is short when youre done, youre done were on this Earth to have some fun - and thats the way things are - Say it, brother! And. Oh, Im fine but your breath done killed me to death! Her dream takes a slight detour when she meets Prince Naveen (Bruno . Im gonna do my best to take my place in the sun When were human! Once I marry Miss Charlotte La Bouff and she will help me! But she is not a princess! - Yes, so sweet Just do not settle down so quickly, friend. Technical Specs, [during the illusion of Tiana's restaurant], [noticing the morning newspaper, which had a cover story about Naveen's visit, sticking out of Dr. Facilier's pocket]. Search everywhere: The bayou, the quarter bring him to me alive. Yay! Youre almost there. How can you miss her, she glows right up there, in front of you. I'm a waitress. : Right. - To find somebody to break the spell. It's not slime, it's mucus! - Gimme that! So, we got ourselves a deal? - If I dont deliver that money first thing tomorrow, I lose this place forever. Order up! And the gears sort of tore it clean off. - Thats your girl? They got music. Transcript Voila! Than the frog was transformed into a handsome prince. Ill catch up with you later. When Im human as I hope to be Im gonna blow this horn till the cows come home and everyones gonna bow down to me! Friends, I know I'm in hock to y'all pretty deep already, but it seems our little froggy prince lost his way.

Garforth Junior Football League, Lexington Sc Mugshots, New Restaurants In Sioux Falls 2022, Articles P