pet friendly apartments in sanford, maine

pet friendly apartments in sanford, maine

Agents make it their job to know a housing market. The town proper actually includes the Village of Springvale, which is nestled in the north of the town. Enjoy city living in a quiet small condo development easily accessible to the highway. This newly renovated Victorian has all the updates you are looking for in a home, while maintaining historic charm. Get One full bathroom upstairs and down. Washer and dryer in unit, one assigned parking space included with extra guest parking. ***Accepting applications for 5/1 move in*** Breed restrictions apply. Apartments for Rent In Portland, ME - 29 Rentals Available | Zumper Apartments for Rent in Portland, ME Online tours $ - Call for pricing 1 - 2 Beds 1 Bath 1d ago Princeton on Back Cove Carpet Furnished Onsite Management (207) 413-2578 Request a tour Message Online tours $ - Call for pricing 2 Beds 1 Bath 1d ago 44 Stevens Ave UNIT 2, Portland, ME 04102. Start each morning with a hot cup of coffee from our Great Perks coffee bar and catch up on the morning news in our plush lobby lounge with fireplace and gallery seating. For over 40 years Princeton Properties of Lowell, MA has been managing, building, and rehabbing exceptional apartments in New England, we now bring our expertise to Dover. 16 Wedgewood Dr, Spring One cat allowed, sorry, no dogs per condo association rules. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 04073, 04090, or in neighboring cities, such as Wells, Rochester, Dover, or Waterboro. W/D in unit (though not guaranteed) Tenant pays: Electric, hot water, cable/internet. Meadowcreek Apartments (Sanford) 6 Gerrish Drive Sanford, ME 04073. There are several options for rental apartments and townhouses for rent located along Route 109, on the way out to I-95. $1,495 - 2,870. 502 Ryan Ave, Sanford, NC 27330. WebDog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets Balcony (352) 644-7933 The Mark at Wildwood 3795 Bismarck Ct, Oxford, FL 34484 $1,375 - 2,300 1-3 Beds Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool In Unit Washer & Dryer Stainless Steel Appliances Granite Countertops Smoke Free (352) 987-8171 1 Cat Accepted ( Sorry no dogs) on a case by case basis with approval and payment of applicable fees. (RLNE8037499), Unit Apt B Available 05/15/23 Furnished Downtown Dover Apartment - Property Id: 924571 South Sanford: South Sanford sits closest to Interstate 95 for a quick commute to Portland. Portland is approximately 45 minutes away, and even Boston is under two hours. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. As a renter, you may have limited soundproofing options. $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet, $25 mo/rent and pet screening fee per pet prior to move-in. Determined that Sanford is a great place to live and work, the city has since found some new industries, including aircraft parts manufacturing, to fill the space. Section8 welcome. Tenant has access to the barn for extra storage and 1 plowed, off-street parting spot. Our pet friendly apartments in Dover, NH offer show stopping features and amenities designed to foster community. Building has a great community feel. All utilities are included in this rental! ***No pets, no exceptions*** The community also offers spacious common areas, an outdoor patio area, walking paths, a private dining room for special occasions and stimulating events. Our excellent location is one mile from Liberty Mutual and Wentworth-DouglassHospital, and just minutes from seaside Portsmouth. 0.4 Miles away from SMHC Health Center Kennebunk As a Life Collection community, Orpheum was developed as a purposeful environment to promote a sustainable balance between life, work and wellness and offers spaces and services to encourage this balance. But there are tricks to drown out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out. Sanford is well connected. We believe in creating a welcoming and inclusive community, where our residents can thrive. Rent for Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec is $3500. 4820 SW 48th Ave, Ocala, FL 34474. Our residents will enjoy access to a variety of on-site amenities: fitness center, communal lounge, plenty of parking, large outdoor yard. Cold Water and Sewer included. Close to Springvale Park! In addition, Sanford Parks and Recreation offers Pickleball, the latest craze for adults that combines elements of tennis and badminton. First and Last month's rent required upon approval. Thanks for reading. Our state-of-the-art building has gone through extensive rehab and is under new ownership. Located on a private road off Alfred Road in a fantastic Kennebunk location, this new construction, raised-ranch style single family home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. When you are ready to move to Sanford, keep in mind that it may take a little time to find just what you are looking for. Unit features water views, with great fishing just steps from your door. Just remodeled w/ updated kitchen and bath. Town trash is collected via roadside pickup. Property Id 924571 (877) 659-8659 Learn More View Pricing & Availability *in select apartments only. Unit features water views, with great fishing just steps from your door. Call for Rent. (352) 644-9426. The primary bedroom includes two large closets. After Mills left due to economic distress, Sanford started a grassroots campaign to draw business back to the city. There are 20 active apartments for rent in Sanford. Get Pricing & Availability. Grades K-3. Propane gas for heating. This well maintained garden level condo has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, with lots of natural light. Orpheum takes an environmentally-focused approach to living, with eco-friendly projects and initiatives like smart thermostats in every home, electric car charging and the SPOKES secure bicycle storage and repair station. WebSee all 5 houses for rent in Sanford, ME, including affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. 6516 Johnson Pond Road Fuquay Varina, NC Section8 welcome, small pets negotiable with monthly pet rent $20 per cat and $30 per dog. Dogs negotiable additional fees may apply. Strictly no smoking, and 3x debt to income and excellent credit is required. WebSanford Estates Apartments 502 Ryan Ave, Sanford, NC 27330 $800 - 1,150 1-4 Beds (984) 368-4190 Northpoint Apartments 16 Wedgewood Dr, Spring Lake, NC 28390 $865 - 1,115 2 Beds (919) 343-9486 Juniper Point Apartments 1112 Juniper Dr, Sanford, NC 27330 $820 - 930 2-3 Beds (984) 368-5701 Paige Mill Court Apartments 632 Harkey This property accept housing vouchers. As a renter, you may have limited soundproofing options. Taking care of the laundry will be easy with a washer and dryer on the first floor. 1 designated/assigned parking spot, plus guest/extra parking Call for Rent. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. WebPortland ME Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent. 18 rentals within 20 miles of Sanford, ME. - First time renters accepted. No washer dryer hookup in the unit, the laundromat is nearby. Tenant pays for the other utilities. Do not send money to anyone you don't know. Retirees with pets are welcome. Close to Springvale Park! Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. This unit is on the 2nd and 3rd floor , kitchen,living room , bathroom and one bedroom on one floor and the other two bedrooms are on the 3rd floor. The fully furnished space is perfect for a newly relocated professional. Office or extra living area in the loft with a full bed. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. The building has undergone a complete renovation, featuring brand new appliances, updated high efficiency electrical and plumbing systems, and modern finishes. Protect yourself from fraud. The loft bedroom with high beams adds a touch of character and versatility to the space, allowing you to create your own unique retreat or a stylish home office. - Schedule a showing for this spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in Somersworth. Orpheum sets the stage for a vibrant lifestyle. 17 results. Choose from 304 pet friendly Apartments in Sanford. Sanford 3 Bedroom Houses. 310 Students. Pet-friendly housing options range from studios to one- or two-bedroom apartments with weekly housekeeping and laundry services. The largest deck runs the entire length of the home and overlooks the side yard, perfect for entertaining with room for outdoor dining furniture, it's a great place to enjoy morning coffee or an evening cocktail. Application and Tenant Screening is required with a $50 application fee per adult over 18. Rent: $1,300/month with HEAT INCLUDED (321) 340-6317. You can negotiate most of the points of your deal with private landlords, including utilities, snowplowing and security deposit. There is no additional overnight parking at the building or beach or any guest parking. The tenant is responsible for paying all utilities, yard maintenance, and plowing expenses. This level has a large living room, a 3/4 bath and two bedrooms. Using natural gas heating. - Application ($40/person) verifies background and credit. Web194 Twombley Rd, Sanford, ME 04073 2 Beds $1,450 Email Property (207) 806-5275 78 Brook St Unit B 4 Days Ago 78 Brook St, Sanford, ME 04073 3 Beds $1,500 Email Property (207) 835-3365 8 Knox Ct Unit B Updated Today 8 Knox Ct, Sanford, ME 04073 2 Beds $1,850 Email Property (207) 806-5681 8 Pebble Ln 4 Days Ago 8 Pebble Ln, Sanford, Mills grew up producing carriage blankets and then successfully moved into upholstery fabrics, fabrics used in automobiles, drapes, carpets and even uniforms during the war effort. Available: June 1st It is walking distance to Milton town beach which is good for summer time. Two pets maximum. 4820 SW 48th Ave, Ocala, FL 34474. Door off kitchen goes to back mudroom area with stackable washer/dryer. Web1-3 Beds. Sanford is a pretty large place at almost 50 square miles. Included in the rent is snow removal, and landscaping. Open Concept living/dining room area with glass slider to private porch. WebMargaret Chase Smith School-Sanford. Thanks for reading Wifi, water, sewer and trash is included. Pet Friendly Apartments in Sanford. Sanford is the kind of town that is always aware of what it takes to remain healthy. 1 dog of any size may be considered with a $50/month pet rent and a pet screening. Explore apartment listings and get details like rental price, floor plans, photos, amenities, and Web1-3 Beds. Timber Ridge Apartments (Sanford) 20 Timber Ridge Ave Sanford, ME 04073. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 04073, 04090, or in neighboring cities, such as Wells, Rochester, Dover, or Waterboro. Owners review the history for any potential red flags. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Sanford are Rosemont, Riverton, Deering Center, and Nasons Corner. When you find an apartment with a rent deal, ask about the stipulations and remember that not all deals are the same. Two pets maximum. Oil Heat and Hot water included. (RLNE8041893), Unit 3 Available 06/01/23 2 bed - Property Id: 662633 1-3 Beds. Roomy living and dining area can accommodate both a full living room set, and a dining table with chairs. Brand New Long-Term Rental 16 Mill St Renter Tools youre looking The level of property crime in Sanford is below average compared to the national average property crime rate. Flexible Leasin-1st flr 1 Bedroom Garden Style Condo. Unit features water views, with great fishing just steps from your door. Favorite button. When youre looking to save money, a rent special could be ideal. Sanford Estates Apartments. But there are tricks to drown out your noisy upstairs neighborswithout your landlord freaking out. Washer and dryer in unit, one assigned parking space included with extra guest parking. Close to Springvale Park! The Ocean House has an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, bathrooms & lockers, a gym. Property Id 1137081 Please no email , no text, ONLY phone call accepted. Overall crime in Sanford is below average in comparison to the national average. One occupant Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Apartment is close to all restaurants, and bars (your choice of $500 non-refundable deposit or $1,000 deposit to move in). The tenants also have access to a green grassed side yard and patio area. WebLuckily, Apartment Finder has pet-friendly apartments in Sanford, ME so you can find a place that works for you and your pet. Specials. Princeton Dover is a new addition to the Princeton Properties family of communities. WebBreary Farm Apartments (Sanford) 16 Breary Avenue Sanford, ME 04073. To review our Application Qualifying Criteria and Pet Guidelines prior to applying, please see Tenant Criteria on our website. If you're wondering how to find an apartment, you might want to call your local real estate agent ASAP. $65 app fee/adult 16 Mill St Unit 25 Condo is located in Sanford, Maine in the 04083 zip code. Maine Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent. Property Id 840104 The great room is an entertainers dream and the wide open loft area is fit for an artist or whatever else your vision inspires. Listings, photos, tours, availability and more. Electric, water, sewer paid for by tenant. 3D Tours. Snow removal and landscaping responsibility of tenant. View photos, property details and find the perfect rental today. Tenant is responsible for heat, electric, internet/cable. 3 bedrooms and 1full bath apartment unit located in a well maintained 4 units building in downtown area,closed to everything you need. - 2.8-3x's monthly rent in verifiable income. 1 bay garage available for tenant use. Rent for the summer months $4,000 (June,July & August). There is on-site parking and a storage area is included. 2 And dont forget about the pup! Release the day's hustle and bustle in the state-of-the-art fitness center or relax and unwind at our Take 5 rooftop lounge and terrace, boasting stunning panoramic views. Cold Water and Sewer included, Apartments in Sanford,ME with Utilities Included. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/8-horne-st-dover-nh-unit-apt-b/924571 The location is tucked away in one of Dovers premier neighborhoods with access to the Dover Tail, Downtown shops and restaurants, and Amtrak for commuters. One year lease. Enjoy the convenience of in-unit laundry and unwind on your own private patio, perfect for savoring your morning coffee or hosting a weekend BBQ. Heat and hot water included CrimeIndex (U.S.) provided by Precisely used data sourced from Precisely, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and various law enforcement agencies. With recent updates, natural lighting and a charming aesthetic as well as being close to downtown this unit is a great place to call home Rent is $1800 / month, and includes off-street parking. WebSearching for an apartment for rent in Sanford, ME? Pets considered. Beautifully redone 2-bedroom apartment conveniently located on the 1st floor near the heart of downtown Dover NH. Asking rent is $3,500 per month. King bed in the primary bedroom and full bed in the bedroom downstairs. Contact us for more information or apply by visiting our website and review our Application Qualifying Criteria and Pet Guidelines. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Enter this quintessential 1 bedroom New Englander in downtown Dover. WebPet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Sanford, ME | ForRent.com Filter 1 Sort 387 Nearby Apartments For Rent in Sanford, ME Apartments Near Sanford, ME Virtual Tour The Thomas Apartments 1 Day Ago 1 Royal Dr, Somersworth, NH 03878 1 - 2 Beds $1,805 - $2,375 Email Property (207) 715-3400 183 Washington St Unit 183A 3 Days Ago Small pets negotiable with monthly pet rent , $20 per cat ,$30 per dog, two pets maximum. Apartments for Rent in Sanford, ME Apartments near Sanford Explore listings within 5 miles that match your search: $3,000 3 Beds 2 Baths 5d+ ago Shaker The town has access to Interstate 95 just over 10 miles down the road. Also, Gowen Park is well-known for its gazebo, where many weddings are held. Text to inquire about available units. $65 app fee/adult 146 W Grand Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 69 E Grand Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 6 Olde English Village Rd, Dover, NH 03820, 31 E Grand Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 171 Scarborough Downs Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074. Step inside and be wowed by the open floor plan with cathedral ceilings in the living room, creating a bright and airy atmosphere that's perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Enjoy all the conveniences of an in-town location of local eateries, shopping and easy highway access. The address is 2 Peyton Way, Kennebunk (GPS address is 270 Alfred Road, Kennebunk, ME). Don't pay any fee to any website before showing. Allow one to two months for this to happen, especially in winter when there is less moving about going on. Please no text no email, ONLY phone call accepted. WebApartments(0) Houses(1) Condos(0) Townhomes(0) Lifestyle Lifestyle select comboboxNoneStudent (1)Senior Housing (0)Short Term (0)Military Housing (0)Corporate Housing (0) Move-In Date Universities Nearby Pricing Type Pricing Per-Person(0) Pricing Per-Room(0) Pricing Per-Unit(0) Amenities Individual Locking Bedrooms(0) Private Please contact as this unit will go extremely quick. A licensed nurse is on-call 24/7, and staff can help residents get to meals and activities. Owner occupies first floor. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/19-lafayette-st-rochester-nh/626078 The unit has it's own new washer and dryer. Park Wilshire. These organizations do not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data used in this product. This unit is easily described as distinctive, divergent, in a class of its own there is nothing else like this outside of a sophisticated Metropolitan. Property Id 1163709 Cold Water and Sewer includedRead More. First, Last, and Security No Pets Allowed Sort: Newest. Matching Rentals near Woodbridge Forest - Sanford, NC House for Rent. (RLNE8022372), All Utilities Included 2 Bedroom Apartment - Property Id: 1137081 Please call Michelle at 603 275 5161 for showing from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Web1-3 Beds 1 Month Free Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets Balcony (352) 644-7933 The Mark at Wildwood 3795 Bismarck Ct, Oxford, FL 34484 $1,375 - 2,300 1-3 Beds Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool In Unit Washer & Dryer Stainless Steel Appliances Granite Countertops Smoke Free Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, & prices to find Apartments that match your needs. Studio Apartments in Sanford. Fully Furnished. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! WebApartments and Homes for Rent in Sanford, ME (1 Rental) 78 Brook St 78 Brook St, Unit B Sanford, ME 04073 $1,600 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Apr 30 View Details (207) WebView rooms for rent in Sanford, ME.

Where Does Andrea Mowry Live, Gianni Infantino Wife, Articles P