my giants tickets account

my giants tickets account

Click Add Friend (bottom of the page) to add a new contact, Click Forward Tickets to complete the forward, Click Add More Tickets to forward additional tickets to the same friend, Click Voucher Actions, then select Redeem. Giants season tickets are fully digital and accessible on your mobile device from the Giants team app or through the Giants' Account Manager; You will no longer be able to print your Giants tickets for access into MetLife Stadium on game day. Setting up and linking your My SF Tix account to this site is easy! Deonte Banks reflects on his long and winding road to the moment when his life would change forever. Please note: If the recipient accepted the transfer, you cannot cancel the tickets. Download Complete Step-by-Step Instructions to Recall your Forwarded Tickets (PDF). Q: What does the Giants Stocking Stuffer include? What if I don't receive the confirmation email or my Giants tickets are not found? Within the Wallet, you can tap on an individual ticket to view its barcode. The recipient will be sent instructions on how to access. General manager Joe Schoen and coach Brian Daboll addressed the media after selecting Jalin Hyatt and John Michael Schmitz on Day 2 of the 2023 NFL Draft. Q: Is there a limit to the number of vouchers I can redeem per game? Standings. Parking lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff and Stadium gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff. No. Swipe left to view more than one ticket. You may need to verify your email address if this is your first time accessing your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app. Additional tickets may become available closer to the game, so keep checking back. MY JAGUARS ACCOUNT . The sale, attempted sale or transfer of tickets redeemed through this offer in violation of this policy is prohibited. Q: Which seating categories will be available for redemption? Danielle is the author of this solution article. Yes. Check out Giants PostGame Live, featuring Madelyn Burke, Chris Canty and Shaun O'Hara on the Legacy Club Deck immediately following the conclusion of the game. FIRST LOOK: Draft picks tour new home, Grades are in: Experts give top marks for draft haul, Presser Points: Joe Schoen, Brian Daboll recap draft, Giants excited, but draft is one piece to puzzle, Every Pick, Every Highlight: Best of college tape, Cover 4: Biggest takeaway from draft weekend, Giants Now: Giants players react to 2023 NFL Draft, Schoen & Daboll Post-Draft Press Conference, 'Can't wait to get started': Giants 2023 draft picks send message to fans, Gervarrius Owens' first interview as a Giant, Joe Schoen & Brian Daboll welcome DB Gervarrius Owens to the Giants, Behind the Scenes: Giants Draft Room, Meet the Giants 2023 NFL Draft Class. 2023 New York Giants. From the bottom of the ticket inside the MLB Ballpark app you can tap the "Add to Wallet" button to add your ticket to Apple Wallet. Your game tickets will be available to you via the Ballpark App ONLY. If you are looking to sell or adjust a current parking pass on the NFL Ticket Exchange, we recommend using www.giants.com/myaccount as opposed to you My Giant app. Double check that you are logged into a My Tickets account with the same email address and name that was used to purchase the tickets. A ticket account number is automatically created when you purchase Giants tickets, online or offline. If you are still having difficulty locating tickets you . If you wish to send by another method, you can tap "Share Link" which will provide you a unique link to share.h. Looking to access, redeem, or forward vouchers? The sender can cancel the current Ticket Forward then re-send to you by email or share link. Yes, the original ticket owner can cancel the forward for a ticket to a Giants home game regardless of how many times it has been re-forwarded as long as it has not been scanned for entry yet. sfgiants.com mobile ticket purchase is compatible with most Internet-enabled mobile devices* and does not require any additional download. Recipients will access their tickets via the MLB Ballpark app. SEAHAWKS, SEAHAWKS LOGO, SPIRIT OF 12, WE ARE 12, BRING ON THE 12, LEGION OF BOOM, 12 and 12S are trademarks of the Seattle Seahawks. Tickets that you have forwarded to friends will not show a barcode. MOBILE TICKETING AND SEATING- https://www.giants.com/tickets/mobiletickets, For the MetLife stadium A-Z /fan guide click here - https://www.metlifestadium.com/guest-services/a-z-guide. At this time, My SFTIX account contacts will not automatically link to the MLB Ballpark app. My email address is verified, I see a ticket account number in the Ticket Accounts page. 2. New York Jets | Tickets Contact Us: PHONE 800-469-5387 E-MAIL tickets@newyorkjets.com MY JETS ACCOUNT Chat With A Representative Seating Chart MOBILE TICKETING CONTACT US NFL TICKET EXCHANGE PSL TRANSFER INFORMATION Have a Question? Arizona Diamondbacks Arizona Colorado Rockies Colorado Los Angeles Dodgers LA Dodgers San Diego Padres San Diego San Francisco Giants San Francisco. For additional information about any of these services, please contact our Season Ticket Member Hotline at 415-972-BALL (2255). L og into your account by selecting "Sign In/Sign Up" in the upper right corner and entering your email address and password. The recipient of the ticket you forwarded will be notified. The Legacy Club is open to all fans, beginning when the stadium gates open through halftime of each Giants home game. Tickets. You can then resend the ticket to the correct email address. This can be accomplished from the Wallet tab by selecting an individual ticket and tapping "Cancel" or by clicking on the Ticket Forward icon at the top of the Wallet tab. Click Renew/Make Payments from the menu options on the left side of the page, You will be taken to a list of Pending Reservations, Add/update your stored payment information, Click Forward from the menu options on the left of the home screen, Select a friend from your Friends List. Recall your previously-forwarded tickets to gain control of the original tickets. There will be a message that the ticket has been forwarded with a cancel button in place of the barcode. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are the property of Minor League Baseball. We'll email you instructions to get your mobile transfer tickets; Review Getting your Mobile transfer tickets to walk you through accepting the ticket transfer. Setting up and linking your My SF Tix account to this site is easy! Make sure to stop by the ASAP tent to get your free hot chocolate! Car Transfer lets you absenden tickets to friends before the event, straight from thy Ticketmaster account to theirs. Are you game day ready? $5.00. Stats. You can renew your Ticket License Plan, forward your Ticket(s) through Ticket Forwarding, and update your Account profile, all from your own personal online Account. From Manage Tickets, select the Transfer button at the top left. To log into your account, use your Season Ticket Account Number and designated password. Help us improve this article with your feedback. Please enter MetLife Stadium at least one hour prior to kickoff to avoid lines and enjoy pregame entertainment. Sell, Forward, Consign and access all your tickets electronically via your own My SF Tix online account , View your 2018 variable pricing grid and account credits , List your Charter Seat Licenses for sale , Find partners to make the most of your season tickets , Season Ticket Members have the chance to purchase Giants Promotional and Special Event items. View barcode or save ticket to your mobile device. You can renew your Ticket License Plan, forward your Ticket (s) through Ticket Forwarding, and update your Account profile, all from your own personal online Account. For fans who do purchase from other providers, our team is not able to provide support or troubleshooting for any issues regarding their ticket. That aligns perfectly with the strengths of Banks. If you wish to cancel the forward, you can do that directly from the ticket. Individual and group options available. You can easily cancel a ticket forward that is in a pending state directly from your list of tickets inside the Wallet. If your screen brightness is too low, the barcode may have difficulty being scanned. Whether they look at the players acquired in the three-day NFL Draft, or they view the Giants offseason through a larger prism, Joe Schoen and Brian Daboll like what they see. Once cancelled, your tickets are placed back in your account for use. Search by team, performer, event or venue, type your team name in the text field, then press enter to run search. The sender of the ticket forward will be informed that the invitation was rejected and will continue to have access to the ticket in their MLB Ballpark app, Yes, a ticket can be forwarded again. Download Complete Step-by-Step Instructions to Forward your Tickets (PDF), Download Complete Step-by-Step Instructions to Recall your Forwarded Tickets (PDF), Once logged in, select the "My Giants Ticket Inventory" tab, Select the "Consign-Back" option from the Ticket Action dropdown menu, Click on the game and select the tickets you would like to Consign, Click the "Continue" button located at the bottom right of the page, Select the "Sell on StubHub" option from the Ticket Action dropdown menu, Click on the game(s) and ticket(s) you would like to sell (you may choose multiple games at one time), You will then be directed to the StubHub website, Select the "Ticket Forward" option from the Ticket Action dropdown menu, Click on the game and select the tickets you would like to Forward. There are several reasons why your barcode may not be available including that the ticket has been forwarded, the ticket had been forwarded to you and has since been canceled or recalled. . A: No, vouchers are eligible for regular game tickets only. Everything you need to know about the seventh-round draft choice, Everything you need to know about the sixth-round draft choice, Everything you need to know about the fifth-round draft choice from Oklahoma. We recommend viewing and loading your tickets prior to arriving at Oracle Park or adding to your Apple Wallet to ensure they are accessible regardless of connectivity. New York Giants Tickets Philadelphia Eagles Tickets Washington Commanders Tickets NFC West Arizona Cardinals Tickets Los Angeles Rams Tickets San Francisco 49ers Tickets Seattle Seahawks Tickets NFC North Chicago Bears Tickets Detroit Lions Tickets Green Bay Packers Tickets Minnesota Vikings Tickets NFC South Atlanta Falcons Tickets Review the transfer you'd like to cancel and select Cancel Transfer. Guests may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and no larger than 12"x12"x6" or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag. You should present the ticket displayed in the MLB Ballpark app on your mobile device for entry at the gate. Next, confirm that a Giants ticket account is displaying on the My Ticket Accounts page. No, to improve security and reduce the risk of ticket fraud, print-at-home tickets in any form are no longer accepted for entry at Oracle Park. While tickets are 100% mobile, parking passes MUST be printed ahead of time. ES. Vouchers are only eligible for redemption during the 2023 regular season. Taylor Swift's Eras Tour comes to Houston's NRG Stadium on April 21-23. If you are expecting to receive a ticket forward but were never notified by email, contact the sender. Make sure you take time to visit the New York Giants Legacy Club Presented by Hackensack Meridian Health. Click Vouchers (left hand side) From a mobile device: Tap Redeem Vouchers or visit www.sfgiants.com/mysftix Log in with your MLB.com email and password Tap the 3 bar icon (top right) to access the menu Tap My SF Tix, then Vouchers How to Redeem Vouchers Click to Expand CLICK HERE for details on how to access and redeem Costco Vouchers. Select the menu icon at the top left, tap Quick Links and Manage My Tickets, and select the event youd like to manage. After unlock MY TALL ACCOUNT. Shop. Enter your MLB.com email address and password, Enter the email address associated with your MLB.com account. Yes, the sender can cancel a ticket forward any time before the barcode has been scanned. If you have any questions, please contact [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9am-5pm). Fans using any other channels to purchase tickets do so at their own risk. Click below for a step-by-step tutorial on digitally scanning your tickets. Giants.com mobile ticket purchase is compatible with most Internet-enabled mobile devices* and does not require any additional download. entertainment, news presenter | 4.8K views, 28 likes, 13 loves, 80 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from GBN Grenada Broadcasting Network: GBN News 28th April 2023 Anchor: Kenroy Baptiste. Click here to chat with a representative The MLB Ballpark app cannot accommodate offers to buy additional tickets that are exclusive to Season Ticket Members. The Perth Amboy Police Department Honor Guard will present the colors prior to Sunday's game. If the Giants are able to resell your seats at the Box Office, Dugout Stores or on sfgiants.com, you will receive a portion of your original ticket price as a credit on your season ticket account. You can familiarize yourself with Lucas Oil Stadium, compare two sections at a time, view a 360 degree panorama and more! The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Your MLB account provides you access to your tickets at sfgiants.com in the My SF Tix portal and also in the MLB Ballpark app. Buy Season Tickets. Yes. Select the ticket(s) you wish to forward then choose "Select From Contacts", "Via Email", or Share Link. Lt. Moody is a 32-year NYPD veteran who leads the Far Rockaway and Harlem Giants youth programs that provide mentorship, educational support and flag football to boys in the cities of Far Rockway and Harlem. TRAVEL ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES - For gameday public transportation options and information please click here: https://www.njtransit.com/metlifestadium &www.panynj.gov/PABTgates, PARKING & TAILGATING For Giants games, a prepaid parking pass is required. Highmark Stadium - Orchard Park, NY. General manager Joe Schoen, head coach Brian Daboll and several of the Giants' draft picks spoke to the media on Saturday. Cheap Giants tickets will be at the top of the list, with more expensive tickets underneath. View the seating chart before coming to a game, Download the Seahawks Mobile App to manage your Mobile Tickets, Learn more about Lumen Field's current safety protocols, Plan your trip to Lumen Field ahead of gameday, Seattle Seahawks 2023. Tickets redeemed in violation of this policy will be revoked without refund. You can find your ticket account number in the MLB Ballpark app by tapping the Profile icon in the top left hand corner of the Home Tab, and then selecting the My Ticket Accounts. Click below for a step-by-step tutorial of how to consign your season tickets! A message will says "Giants" wants to use "Ticketmaster.com" in signal in. Click below for a step-by-step tutorial on logging into your account for the first time. Use the Colts' Virtual Venue for a preview. Q: Can I sell the tickets I redeem with my vouchers? A verification email will be sent to the email address requested. For mailed tickets, the ticket barcode will not appear until those tickets have been printed and mailed to you. SECURE: Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure. The Giants do not recommend purchasing tickets from sources other than the Giants directly or StubHub, the official secondary marketplace of the San Francisco Giants. Note: Both the sender and recipient will receive confirmation emails of the forward. The Bud Light Beer Garden, located outside of the MetLife and Verizon gates, will feature $5 Budweiser draft beers from 11:00am until Kickoff. for 365 days. No. Players. "PSL" as used in this Agreement means . Welcome to Account Manager, Account Manager is your dedicated platform for purchasing and managing tickets. EXCLUDED games: A: Vouchers may be redeemed for tickets to April and May home games during the 2023 regular season, excluding Opening Day, subject to availability. Tap the events you'd like to transfer tickets from and click Next. STEP 2. NFL tickets will be available for purchase when the league announces the schedule for the 2023 season. Once Giants tickets are purchased via an exclusive presale or the general on-sale, your tickets will automatically appear in the Wallet within the Tickets tab of the MLB Ballpark app. Visit the nearest Oracle Park Ticket Office window for assistance. Call . The Giants will be presenting Super Bowl tickets to Syd and Diane Mandelbaum, founders of Rock and Wrap it Up!, which is a national non-profit organization that collects all prepared but unserved food from stadiums and concerts for distribution to local shelters, helping to eliminate hunger and thereby reduce poverty. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. A: No, tickets are not eligible for exchanges. From the Ballpark Map, choose a highlighted section in your eligible seating area. Trending topics. It's a must-see exhibit for fans of all ages! TICKETS Presented by Contact Us: PHONE 1-888-992-4433 E-MAIL seasontickets@chiefs.nfl.com MY CHIEFS ACCOUNT 2023 Home Opponents Preseason 1 Date & Time TBD TICKET INFO > Eagles Date & Time TBD TICKET INFO > Bills Date & Time TBD TICKET INFO > Bengals Date & Time TBD TICKET INFO > BUY SEASON TICKETS SINGLE GAME TICKETS PURCHASE PARKING GROUP TICKETS Note, VividSeats currently only supports the resale of physical tickets or PDF e-tickets. Select the event you'd like to manage and click Transfer. You can choose to turn on notifications from the Giants to receive information about upcoming events and ticket specials. The Ticket Tabs Wallet provides you with quick access and management of all of your MLB tickets. Connect your Dallas Cowboys account to SeatGeek. All -Star Tickets . Q: Which games are my vouchers eligible for? Vouchers can only be forwarded to one recipient at a time, Select a friend or click Add Friend (bottom of the page), After a friend has been selected, click Forward Vouchers. Hosts Lance Medow, John Schmeelk, Paul Dottino and Jonathan Casillas get Giants fans ready for all the action with an in-depth preview of the game. If you do not know your My Yankees Account password, please click on "Forgot Your Password?" After verifying the association you will be able to access and manage all tickets associated with your secondary email address. MULTIPLE TRANSFERS OF ONE ACCOUNT MUST ALL BE SUBMITTED AT THE SAME TIME . Tickets sold on StubHub are no longer accessible to you. Find single game, season, suite and group ticket information Game preview, stats, depth chart, and more in Giants Vs. - the official game program of the Giants. Season tickets are sold out, but we encourage you to sign up for our Blue Pride Notification List to lock in your spot for the future. The MLB Ballpark app will automatically attempt to increase the brightness of your display or you can do so manually by following the instructions for your device. You can not print parking passes from the Giants App or a mobile device. You can donate your game tickets to disadvantaged persons in the Bay Area with a few clicks of the mouse. Each package purchased includes one 300-Level ticket for the Titans game against their AFC South rival Indianapolis Colts at Nissan Stadium as well as one Lower Row ticket to the Rackley Roofing 200 race as part of the Craftsman Truck Racing Series on Friday, June 23 . You will be invited via email to rank your benefits. How do I log into my San Francisco Giants season ticket account? Tickets can be forwarded to friends and family. Coming to a game? To login: Click the Login Now button above Enter your MLB.com email address and password To reset your password: Click Forgot Password on the login page Enter the email address associated with your MLB.com account Click Reset Password Check your email. A: No, vouchers can only be redeemed in a 1:1 ratio (1 voucher for 1 ticket) in the eligible seating categories of the voucher offer. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Click here to chat Learn about the benefits of becoming a Season Ticket Member MORE INFO Single game tickets on sale now MORE INFO Luxury Suites offer the premiere hospitality experience MORE INFO Managing your Giants tickets is easy! For Apple device users, please click here for more information. No. Why aren't my tickets showing up in the MLB Ballpark app? No. Single game tickets are the easiest way to experience gameday at Lumen Field with 69,000 of your closest friends. Log in or sign up to create an account to access your tickets and account. In 1977, The World's Strongest Man television show was launched to capture the dedication, drama and sinew-busting feats of professional strongmen who participated in the annual competition of the same name. All Rights Reserved. As long as you have previously viewed your tickets, you will still be able to view your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app even with low connectivity. Disable the pop-up blocker on your browser and try again. After downloading the MLB Ballpark app, click the Tickets icon on the bottom tab to see all of the tickets you own. Ticket vouchers and redeemable tickets are not available to ticket brokers or ticket resellers. Tickets redeemed in violation of this policy will be revoked without refund. Please contact your Client Retention and Services Manager directly or our Season Ticket Member Hotline at (415) 972-BALL [2255]. Download Complete Step-by-Step Instructions to Forward your Tickets (PDF) Each time a ticket is forwarded, the two participants, the sender and the recipient, will receive a notification of this transaction. Questions? Do I need to verify my email address to access tickets? The team will also be honoring Lt. Lenora Moody of the NYPD for being named the inaugural recipient of the New York Giants Inspire Change Changemaker Award. Select your game and browse available options from the Buy Tickets tab. Use the . The MetLife Gate is a fun-filled fan destination on game day at MetLife Stadium. San Francisco Giants Tickets LEVI'S 501 TICKET OFFER To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the first-ever blue jean, the Levi's 501 Original, $5.01 tickets are available to all May, June and July home games at Oracle Park. My SF Tix makes renewing your season tickets quick and easy. Tickets may not be resold or otherwise distributed to individuals not personally associated with the ticket purchaser. Sign up for notifications to receive more information on 2023 schedule release and future matchups. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. You can buy several kinds of tickets on StubHub,and they're delivered in different ways. The 2023 NFL Draft is in the books. A: No. An email will be sent to the email address. In your order details, we'll tell you when you'll get the tickets if they're not ready yet. The Giants Foundation 50/50 Raffle is back at this week's game, with one lucky fan winning half of the raffle jackpot and the remainder of the jackpot benefitting The Giants Foundation. Place your order from your seats for easy pickup. My Giants Account NFL Ticket Exchange Contact Us: PHONE 888-NYG-1925 E-MAIL Premiumseats@nygfootball.com My Giants Account QUESTIONS? If you placed your order over the phone, and you chose to have your tickets emailed to you. My Yankees Account* is your one-stop shop for managing your Ticket License Account. Add An Account . When viewing your order, if your tickets are: Mobile transfer. Click below for a step-by-step tutorial on forwarding your tickets. Step #1: Find each ticket's barcode You can find the barcodes on the physical tickets, online in your season ticket account (if you own season tickets), or your team account (if you bought single game tickets) Sign in to the team account and find where you can manage your tickets Find the game you're listing and the ticket details Conveniently access and forward your ticket vouchers to others. Giants World's Strongest Man Arena Tour - 2023 UK tour dates & tickets Log inside using the email mailing and password associated with your Behemoths account. In this blog exhibition curator Keith Hartley explores the connections and parallels between the two artists. Assign tickets to Forward by clicking "New Friend" or selecting an existing friend under the "Your Friends" column. If you do not have a supported device or need assistance, contact our Customer Service team at [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209. NFL TICKET EXCHANGE . The Giants deploy a defense designed by coordinator Wink Martindale that frequently challenges opposing wide receivers with aggressive press man coverage. Click on Accept Tickets in the email received. Tap the seats you'd like to transfer and click Next. Yes, Season Ticket Members can access their digital Season Ticket Member ID card inside the MLB Ballpark App. The Giant's secondary was depleted for . A: Yes. Pro tip: Add your ticket(s) to your phones wallet and have a fully charged battery. No. Select the voucher pack and click Forward (bottom of the page). You will be able to access your tickets to any MLB team's game or event as long as you used the same MLB account or email address to purchase the tickets. Log In. Drain Transfer Ticket. Digital Tickets. Once a ticket forward has been accepted, contact [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9am-5pm) for further assistance. Call a representative at (817) 892-4400. However, the MLB Ballpark app will automatically link to the address book and contacts in your mobile device. If you are unable to access your ticket, go to a Ticket Office window for assistance on game day. Your tickets will be in your inbox as a PDF . A: Vouchers may be redeemed for various View Reserve and Bleacher locations. Chris Snee & Mario Manningham will be signing autographs from 11:15am to 12:45pm. The email address at which you received your tickets does not need to match the email address associated with your MLB account, but you will be required to click the link in the email where the ticket was forwarded to. If you or the sender are still having difficulties, contact [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9am-5pm). Read about what the Giants are getting in their draft class with scouting reports from NFL.com. Round 1, Pick 24 - CB Deonte Banks (Maryland) Trade: Giants sent the 25th, 160th, and 240th overall picks to Jacksonville for the 24th pick. Redeem a single voucher or multiple vouchers in a single transaction. Buy Game Tickets. You must cancel all tickets within that transfer at the same time. Buy Tickets Single Game Tickets Single game tickets for the 2023 regular season are on sale now Buy Tickets At this time, Giants Season Ticket Member should use their standard methods to pay for Giants season tickets on an annual basis. For further assistance, contact [emailprotected] or 415-972-2209 (M-F, 9am-5pm). . Chat with Boom Bot to help get answers to questions about your Seahawks experience, including questions about tickets, gameday at Lumen Field, policies, amenities, concessions, and more. This award recognizes individuals who are making a difference in their communities and a donation of $10,000 will be made to the New York City Police Foundation through the NFL Foundation's Inspire Change Changemaker Grant to benefit the Far Rockaway and Harlem Giants youth programs. Click here for instructions, At the bottom of the voucher detail page, click Voucher Actions then Forward, Select the voucher(s) you wish to forward and click Continue/Forward (vouchers can only be forwarded to one recipient at a time), Select a friend or click Add Friend (bottom of the page), After a friend has been selected, click Forward Vouchers. Your driver will meet you there. Download Account Linking Instructions (PDF) Manage My Season Tickets My SF Tix Sell, Forward, Consign and access all your tickets electronically via your own My SF Tix online account Log in to Giants.com/myaccount from a computer that is connected to a printer. for Transfer, the current PSL Holder ("Seller") must be . Benefits are subject to change. Note that you may need to refresh your Tickets tab by pulling down on the screen to see updated ticket inventory. A: Yes. Yes, you can accept and receive your tickets in a standard web browser. At the moment, you can't print from the app. Select multiple vouchers before proceeding to select your game date.

Boone County Wv Mugshots, Ncsa Age Group 2021 Qualifying Times, Kukui Nut Oil Smell, Articles M