mock call script for hotel reservation

mock call script for hotel reservation

Tanya What are the dates you will be visiting with us? Man: Yes, Id like to reserve a room for two on the 21st of March. Caller: Uh, well, Id like tocatcha return flight on the twenty-ninth. may I help you ? Let me see here. When do you need the room? Will that be OK? Review the key vocabulary and the sample sentences. I thought it's a great preparation for you! My phone number is 626-555-1739. What time do you close tonight? 1. A: Sure, John Sandals. Reservation Officer: I can understand your urgency madam but I am very sorry. We look forward to seeing you in New York! A: That sounds fine to me. The complete conversation between the man making the reservation and the hotel receptionist is included. But if you don't travel on the coach you should arrive at the airport before 8.30am. Learn how your comment data is processed. ezekiel mae says: Do you have mock call for retail services. We ask that you refrain from wearing flip flops, ball caps and tank tops. What can we do for you? A: That's a reasonable price. Caller: Yes, Id like to make a flight reservation for the twenty-third of this month. B: Thank you, Mr. Sandals. Dear Readers, this is just a sample conversation. The call should look something like this: Introduction (5%): Answer the phone in a professional manner. A: My plans are to be there April 14th to the 17th. Your room tariff will be US $90 per night including taxes with the complementary breakfast at our ABC (Name of the restaurant) restaurant. 3. (OPPORTUNITIES)5. Travel Agent: Okay. This is a booking mock call recording with a detailed, step by step explanation for each part of the call flow. B: We have new room rates, sir. Calling Diner: Possibly, my wife and I are in town on vacation and are looking at restaurants provided by our hotel. https://esllab.b-cdn.net/audio/mp3/flight.mp3. I'm Michelle, at your service. f&!bLEL `'E9xq Hotel Receptionist: Sure, madam. 504K views 1 year ago Mock Call #9: Hotel Reservation. Situation: The caller heard some gun shots, and saw people running from his neighbor's house. A: I'm planning to visit New York from Friday, April 14 until Monday, April 17. Caller: And what are thedepartureand arrival times for each of those flights? It is Hotel ABC. What is your destination? Focus on One Sales Strategy at a Time to Prevent Overwhelming Sales Reps The 21st of May, right? I guess hill view will be splendid. Job description: The Center of Travel dot com is a travel site that prides itself on providing a one-stop-shop for travel needs. Is it ok? Hotel PQR, Reception. hbbd``b`$c`~" $ZR #JbF u Do you have any vacancies? Would you like to make a reservation? Guest: Ok. I have a few questions I hope you can help me with. Reply. And could I have your name please? First things first, we want to help you get a general idea of how a restaurant answering service works for your establishment. Script 1 - Successful Hotel Room Reservation Conversation in English Background: The receptionist of Hotel XYZ is talking over telephone to a guest regarding a possible room reservation. Hotel Receptionist: Good Bye, MrsStephany. Could I have your full name, please? Please tell me the days you'll be here. This form will provide you with the travel details, accommodation information with your . "Hotel Room Service - Script" Back to Listening Activity Back to Easy Quizzes Listening Exercise Listen to the recording on hotel room service and read along with the conversation. B: One minor problem, sir. My phone number is 626-555-1739. Nonsmoking. Travel Agent: Okay. The flight number is NWA 476. A: Possibly. THIS IS NIA SPEAKING. Hotel Receptionist: What type of room do you like to reserve, mam? Do you prefer a room with the view of the swimming pool or the hill madam? B: Most of our clients prefer nonsmoking. Step 4: Probe/ ask relevant question/s (if applicable). Download our free sales script templates and customize them to move leads through your sales process more efficiently. "Good Morning, Front Desk. Repeat A: I need to make a plane reservation. How may I assist you?" Step-3: In this stage be sure about the name and when guest wants to check in and check out. Your flight under American Airlines that was. A: Certainly. Telephone Call Script: Hotel Reservation Cherry: Thank you for calling Hotel Anson. How many rooms shall I book for you? AGENT: THANK YOU! Can you do me a favor then? B: 626-555-1739. Read the complete Terms of Use for more information. Reservation Officer: Sure madam. What is it? Guest: Actually 5th April is my husbands birthday. The hotel stay also includes breakfast. The IIPS Framework. My name is John Sandals. Try us out for a month and test drive our amazing hospitality industry-specific services to see how we fit in with your on-site staff. All Rights Reserved. N4dq6FVni8E1^ms[B3O8tXw@'FZM/$vL51DD. A: That price is perfectly acceptable. Here is a brief overview of how we receive calls on your restaurants behalf. Im flying to Helsinki, Finland. B: Great, Mr. Sandals. Hotel Receptionist: Thank you madam. We hope that this insider information andcall center script exampleshowcases the virtual services we can bring to your restaurant. U[w[.9{x-sb05xj/6v2v~@l." OCo\=,d{fDJsdLNsaGadFr&y15GRp:tLpv`x_bQ 'btOEJ-'x RESERVATION SCRIPT STARRING BY : NAUFAL AS RECEPTIONIST HOTEL NETI AS RECEPTIONIST AIRLINES NELLEUS AS HEAD OF OB R. YOGI AS OB RIJKI AS HUSBAND OF ANGGUN ANGGUN AS WIFE OF RIJKI AS MANAGER Segemen 1 ( On the phone ) Receptionist : Good morning, Antik hotel. Let's go with the cheaper flight. In fact, our all single rooms are occupied for next 5 days. Guest: Ok, and what time is check-out? :)WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST HERE: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpEXFgzuDIjCoZSWMqX2joP0FDL24h7u6Here are the guide questions (also on pinned comment): 1. All we need now is a phone number. Call us! A: Certainly. It's area code 626-555-1739. My name is Sara; how may I help you today? Whenever a guest calls your restaurant, your new virtual hostess team will answer their call according to your exact specifications. May I have your name, please? Lets go withthe cheaper flight. stream Here are eight best practices for providing great customer experiences. STEP 3 - Ask the customer if there is anything else that they can be helped with. Now all I need is your phone number. Here are your tickets. I made this \"interactive\" so that I'm not the only one talking about the topic. Salespeople (especially outbound sales) will always make phone calls, so it's important to keep this skill sharp. Hotel XYZ (Name of the Hotel), Reception. 2017-2023 Lingua.com. Hotel Clerk: Hello. It will be our pleaser to provide you with the complimentary flower bouquet for the occasion. I will send your reservation confirmation to T-R-O-B-I-N-S-O-N at X mailbox dot com. Have a wonderful rest of your day! Carefully look at their dialogues: Reservation Officer:Good Morning. The flight leaves at 16:45, and your arrival in Sydney will be at 9:25 a.m., local time. I hope you and your wife enjoy dinner tonight and have a wonderful time for the remainder of your vacation. A: I hate cigarettes! Could I have your name, please? Goal: Get all the important information from the caller. What time should I arrive at the airport? B: That won't be a problem. Mr. Abrams: Thank you! Sunnyside Inn. Hotel Receptionist: I repeat917494-4476. Click here to watch the full version of this mock call with detailed explanations: https://youtu.be/v7ZyTTnt2D8Here's an uninterrupted version of a booking m. Diego Guerra says: This is awesome, you are really talented, it is like a real scene. https://esllab.b-cdn.net/audio/mp3/hotel1.mp3. A: That'll be no problem. ),} +C\MCs. Hope to have it up by end of the year (December 2019) OR early next year (January 2020).You might also be unable to access my shop if you want to purchase my eBook or if you want to download my FREE SURVIVAL GUIDE. We look forward to seeing you in New York! Do you have a cheaper room available either on the 20th or the 22nd? When working with more than one customer at the same time, you don't want to give them the impression that you're rushed or talking to multiple people. My name is Michelle. Our Non English speaking hotel and restaurant workers really like our Hotel English Dialogue series. Guest: That is so kind of you. What kind of room does Mr. Abrams request to stay in? (After few seconds). May I help you? %PDF-1.5 % Mock Call Script with Call Flow Guide: Hotel Booking Part 2 Kwestyon 397K subscribers Subscribe 16K Share 546K views 2 years ago Mock Calls with Call Flow Guide This is a booking. Sunnyside Inn. How much is a room? Sample Call Center Script: A Hotel Tanya Thank you for calling Lindenwood Hotel. Man: Oh, thats a little too expensive for me. Miss Walker: Hi Cherry, this is Ricca Walker of Sakura Financial Life. Cloned 30,075. Please answer all questions about the text: Press Enter or Space to show volume slider. After reading thiscall center script example, we are hopeful that you will be hungry to have a virtual hostess standing by to assist your calling guests. A: Maybe. Virtual Hostess: Thank you, Ted, thats Robinson, R-O-B-I-N-S-O-N. Is that correct? Virtual Hostess: Thank you, Ted. Would you prefer smoking or nonsmoking? Calling Diner: No Sara, youve been great. 2. Is that okay with you, Mr. Sandals? 8. Guest: Can you give me name and phone number of a mid-range hotel where I may get single room on that day? Step 2: Empathize, apologize or assure (whichever applies). Mr. Abrams: Hi, Id like to schedule a reservation for this upcoming weekend from Friday night until Sunday. B: Thank you so much, Mr. Sandals. CALL CENTER MOCK CALLS SCRIPT SAMPLE 2 - EMERGENCY HOTLINE. Hotel XYZ (Name of the Hotel), Reception. B: I'm happy to hear that, sir. Will that be acceptable to you? Is there anything else I can help you with? You provide us with your restaurants most frequently asked questions and answers; key information such as location, hours of operation and website information; and the contact numbers for the general manager, catering/event coordinator and emergency service technicians. Now that you have a basic overview of how the answering service works, we want to give you an insider look into a conversation. Carefully look at their dialogues: Hotel Receptionist: Good Evening. your phone number is (718) 204-0341. HOTEL RESERVATION MOCK CALL SCRIPT (TMP2) AGENT: GOOD MORNING! This week the chef has a three-course special on the menu. This is Capitol Hotels in Washington, D.C. How may I help you? Hotel Receptionist: Sure madam. Do you prefer a smoking or nonsmoking room? What's the actual price? Hotel Clerk: All right. A: I would prefer to return in the afternoon. Can I book a reservation for 2 at 9:00 pm? Would you like a smoking or nonsmoking room? STEP 4 - Finish with a courteous call-closing statement. A: Yes, that'll be just fine. B: No problem at all. (GEMS)4. B: It's a pleasure, Mr. Sandals. B: Next question: Is a queen-size bed okay? xXK6W^)"`u =l@EOimy,Y Zk873/ _h>in/o{kZho~nM_Z~ &=>^d1{g -*j6@H!OqQO 7Xzt`"& ;;v's6\fu82, Receptionist: Good afternoon! Mr. Abrams: My wife and I will be visiting the city, but a room with one bed will be just fine. Spellman, and your address is 5017 Broadway Woodside, New York (NY), 1137, and. A bellboy will bring your bags up shortly. November 25, 2019 at 8:18 pm . Do you mind, sir? 26 0 obj <> endobj Mock Call Script Sample/ Call Simulation Sample The 7 Steps of Call Flow Step 1: Open the call (always). I hope sir will be surprised and happy. 2. If necessary, tell them you have to check on some information or confirm a product and have to put them on hold . Virtual Hostess: And do you have an email address or cell phone number I can send the confirmation to? For more information on Specialty Answering Service, including additional sample scripts, visit us at: www.specialtyansweringservice.net Background: The receptionist of Hotel XYZ is talking over telephone to a guest regarding a possible room reservation. To start, we will prepare our award winning lobster bisque, followed by our signature cut prime New York strip and for dessert, a perfectly prepared Crme Brle. Reservation Officer: Its my pleaser madam. Successful resolution Thank you again for calling [Company Name]. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. A: That would be 626-555-1739. Travel Agent: It's only $980. Our prices are now slightly higher. Talking over telephone needs skill, knowledge and training. After hiring our restaurant answering service, you will be involved in customizing your desired customer service experience. Would you care for a room with a balcony? I'm glad we could take care of that for you, [Customer Name]. B: Okay, sir, let me reserve those dates, there. I look forward to my stay. Could you tell me when you need the room? The guest wants to reserve room for her husband. What days will you need a room? What time are both check-in and check-out? If there is an emergency situation, we can transfer calls from your FOH or BOH staff to emergency service technicians and handle conference calls. B: Our room rates recently went up. All we need now is a phone number. B: Let me repeat that: 626-555-1739. Hotel Receptionist: Certainly mam. Copyright @ 1998-2023. MAY I KNOW WHOSE ON THE LINE? Hotel Clerk: Oh, sorry. HOTEL RESERVATION SCRIPT RESERVATION AGENT = RA, RESERVATION CLERK=RC, GUEST=G RA: Hello Good Morning this is Zerah from R and A Hotel in Manila City, what can I do for you? Reservations clerk: . Cherry: Hello, Miss Walker. Whether you own or manage a hotel, motel, or hostel, streamline your booking process with our free Hotel Reservation Form template. B: It'll be $308 nightly. . Calling Diner: Oh wow, that would be great. What was the customer's concern? Now, does a queen sound okay? A: Sure, John Sandals. Mary Jones: . UNINTERRUPTED VERSION OF THIS MOCK CALL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHvJeSgwii0DO NOT watch this mock call like an outsider. I'd like to make a reservation for this weekend. Appointment-setting Sales Script Hold on for few seconds. Now, do you approve of a single queen-size bed? Are these facilities available for all hotel guests? Download PDF CALL CENTER MOCK CALLS SCRIPT SAMPLE - TECHNICAL SUPPORT Situation: A customer is calling about his Internet service. Agent: Sir I just want to remind you that, in case you cancel your reservation, the hotel has the rights to vacant the room and reserved it to another guests within 6 hours until 6pm. PS: IMPORTANT! to inquire about available rooms. Mr. Abrams: Hi, I'd like to schedule a reservation for this upcoming weekend from Friday night until Sunday. You take care. AGENT: ALRIGHT! If your calling guest has a message for a specific department or employee, we will text or email the message to the recipient immediately after hanging up. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Hotel Receptionist: May I have your name please? I also want to hear your input about the call and to help you learn to evaluate and assess calls. This is Cherry speaking, how may I help you today? Knowledge Base/ Mock Call Scenario Hotel Reservation The hotel is a 5 minute drive to the CCV Mall and Souvenirs. B: I have booked you on your flight at a great rate. Dont worry. Alex Okay. Bill Thank you. I HAVE A NEW WEBSITE. B: Nonsmoking. All rights reserved. How did the agent resolve the concern/issue?3. Caller: Alright. Hotel Receptionist: How do you spell your name, Ms. Stephany? A: I quit smoking, so nonsmoking. Receptionist: I am glad that I could help you today. Hotel: At midday, sir. A: I will be traveling to Aspen, Colorado. Guest: Great. A phone call to reserve a hotel room in English. You can collect your ticket at the airport booking-office number 4. Repeat A: Hi there, I want to reserve a hotel room. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Just give me a minute, let me check. A: I'll be there in April: Friday through Monday, the 14th through the 17th. A: How much per night are we talking about? B: That's no problem at all. B: That is what I am here for. Our call center agents will be trained on this information in order to properly assist your calling guests. Alex Thank you. 00:00 00:00 Hotel Clerk: Hello. I see. Receptionist: Sure! B: Hi, Mr. Sandals. M-FG3Hdjo%+Z3DDE}h!9Sc 0?Z$:YfZ^|]+"4DU$X}th cLL+x#'YQ9j=*U4[xPR ;uVt1a|M0)GCYvLLhh]5Dm)VBhV|kQlT"3y*F1L!0QmdZ q6a!bfcay Lonnie Yes. MOCK CALL PRACTICE: Hotel Reservation | Interactive Session 5. . Virtual Hostess: It has been my pleasure. Here we will share 2 real life scenario. Now, about the bed, is a queen-size okay? Goodbye. The caller can't stay on the September long weekend because the hotel. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: # . 2 0 obj Nonsmoking. If a waiter or line cook is unable to work their scheduled shift, they can call into this staff hotline day or night. Making a Hotel Reservation in English - Dialogue Hotel Reservation Receptionist: Good afternoon! This is the front desk. Receptionist: Enjoy the rest of your week! Your new virtual hostess team will even be able to help answer calls from your on-site staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Well, lets go with that. Check your understanding by answering the questions about the text. A: No problem. Travel Agent: It leaves Salt Lake City at 10:00 AM, arriving in New York at 4:35 PM, then transferring to flight 90 at 5:55 PM, and arriving in Helsinki at 8:30 AM the next day. HANDLING RESERVATION CALL | LPU-Batangas | SydneyVB_ MOCK CALL PRACTICE: Basic Browser Troubleshooting | Interactive Session. Do you need a room with one bed or two? Travel Agent: Sure, no problem. Carefully look at their dialogues: Hotel Receptionist: Good Evening. ---NEED SOME HELP IN GETTING HIRED? You might notice that in the description above, it still shows callcenterninja.com. [Okay] And when will you be returning? For how long does Mr. Abrams plan on staying at the hotel? Reply. A: That sounds fine. B: We recently changed many things here, sir, including our prices. :) Thanks so much for watching. Calling Diner: Hi Sara, my name is Ted. A: It depends on the price, of course. Treat this as an actual call from an actual customer and you'll have a better chance of passing your mock call and improving your call handling skills. - You'll have to be at West London Air Terminal by 6.00 am at the latest. Hmm, hmm . Mr. Abrams: Would you like my credit card information now, or can I take care of that upon my arrival to the hotels reception desk? The new website is trainercreative.com but I'm still working on it, whew! I did notice on your website that you have a pool and an exercise room. B: Okay, Mr. Sandals. Now, sir, do you have a preference for smoking or nonsmoking? Hmmm. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel, sir! I can text you our address so that you can easily find us with a Google maps if youd like. Hotel Clerk: Okay, Mr. Maexner, we look forward to seeing you on March 20th. Randall Davis. %%EOF Travel Agent: Freedom Travel. This is an example of telephone conversation in front office. Allow us to walk you through how we answer calls for restaurants so you can fully understand key guest services that we bring to the table. Is that acceptable, sir? Do you find that acceptable, sir? Click to reveal 2. B: Would you prefer to leave from Los Angeles or Burbank Airport? How can I help you? A: I need a room for a few days. Now, Mr. Sandals, about the room, smoking or nonsmoking? The coach leaves for the airport at 6.15 am. We highly recommend you to read these following tutorials for better understating the topic: Background: The reservation official of Hotel PQRis talking over telephone to a guest who wants to book a room.

Florida Family Law Rules Of Procedure, Brooks Lake Sugar Land Fishing, Zero Morph Bearded Dragon, Articles M