midnight prayer points for breakthrough

midnight prayer points for breakthrough

43:19: "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? Declare that your finances witnesses the power of Christ resurrection, therefore, every, and anything that is dead in your finances comes back to life right now, in Jesus name. Father, it is your part to bless and it is my part to position myself for the blessing through the work of my hand, I ask for your blessing upon my ways and my affairs, in the name of Jesus. I humbly ask for healing in Your name, Amen. DAY 1 1. 2. Lord, I present this prayer before You in the heavenly court as the prayer of my heart. failing to breakthrough. Fill us with memories of the fun times we have spent together. By redemption, every child of God is entitled to supernatural breakthroughs. Ready to really pray until something happens? Rise up at midnight between 12am - 2am to take the following prayers. 18. Powerful Midnight Prayers For Financial Breakthrough, you will have to learn how to pray in the spirit, 23 Powerful Midnight Prayers For Financial Breakthrough, 23 Special Prayer Points On Grace With Bible Verses, 43 Powerful Bible Verses Against Stagnation, Fasting And Praying For A Job: Best Practice, 31 Prayer Points Against Strange Woman In My Marriage, Powerful Prayer For Fast Recovery From Stroke, 31 Strong And Powerful No More Delay Prayer Points, 31 Powerful Prayer Against Business Stagnation, 31 Powerful Prayer Against Delay And Stagnation, 31 Powerful Prayer Points Against Stagnation With Bible Verses, Fasting And Praying In The Bible (And You Today), 31 Powerful Scriptures To Pray Against Stagnation. We are grateful for this time to reflect on the past day and to gather energy and strength for the new day. Your email address will not be published. Prayer Points To Say In The Midnight | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide Continue with Recommended Cookies. Ask the Holy Spirit to anoint your mind with understanding so you can translate ideas, wisdom and creativity into the natural realm for profit, in Jesus name. Midnight is a time when they rest. 9. 3. I need Your protection to help me continue to do good work in Your name. 23 Strong And Powerful Prayer Points For Breakthrough, on 23 Strong And Powerful Prayer Points For Breakthrough, 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service, 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses), 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses), 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses), 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival, 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service, 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses), 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month, 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures, 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church. Required fields are marked *. Thank You for sending me a beautiful wife. Enter their dreams and tell them they are loved and protected. I pray that You will send me special energy while I rest tonight. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_13',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');You will have to mount spiritual pressure on these barriers until they come crumbling down. All thats left now is your commitment to praying these prayers fervently and with the whole of your heart. 18. Help me sleep tonight. The power that you used to conquer death now lives in me. I demand that my star and glory come out of hiding, shine forth and bring forth every good and perfect gift, in Jesus name. Remind us of the adventures we have shared. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_13',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');All that is required of you is a co-operation with God in the place of effective and intelligent prayer. Midnight Prayer For Financial Breakthrough I command the thunder of God to break to pieces all demonic strongman standing between me and my financial breakthrough, in Jesus' name. In an attempt to emulate the Bible, you can refer to the verses where prayers were done, and it gives you the urge to pray more. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_9',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');And you know that by human power alone you cannot succeed with anything Its not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord.. Open our ears, so that we can listen to each other better. Help my breathing be free and easy so that I can tap into Your divine power through every breath that I take. Oh Lord, beautify my life with your grace, favor and glory, that I may live and rejoice in your presence all the days of my life, in Jesus name. Here are powerful prayer points for breakthrough you can use to pray. These custom-made spirit inspired prayers are prayers that you may never have thought of, but that are verily particular to you and to your need. Help us pay off any debt we already have, and help us prevent going into debt in the future. Required fields are marked *. At your name, creation sings with joy. In your powerful name, I offer my prayer for breakthrough. For I rise above them, all in Jesus name. It comes before the darkest hours of the night, leaving many feeling concerned and alone or afraid. Hey, some walls and barriers in the realm of the spirit have to be pushed down if you must have your way with life. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. I have anxiety but also hope for a new day. It is because when you pray in the spirit, you pray mysteries, you sideline the devil and get in on a talking level with God that He alone understands, and you (understand) sometimes when you have the interpretation in understanding of what you are praying about. I beg for the protection of my mind, body, and spirit from the evil plans of the enemy. Psalm 19:1-14. 3. (Psalm 71:21, KJV), PEOPLE ALSO READ: Midnight Prayer For Breakthrough. Required fields are marked *. I refuse the spirit of fear and fright in the name of Jesus. 1. Father, I pray that you bring me into profitable relationships and connect me with people that will fast track my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus Christ (See 1 Samuel 18:1, 3, Daniel 1:9, Genesis 39:2, 4). if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-1-0');All you need is a breakthrough; you need the supernatural hand of God to set aside all human logic and then lift you to your place of praise, honor and glory. I ask for sound mind, in Jesus name (See Exodus 31:3, Isaiah 11:2, 2 Tim 1:7) 2. PRAYER POINTS 17. Midnight is a time to stop every attack of the enemy against us and our loved ones. No matter what you are going through in life, it is essential to take some time to do effective midnight prayers over that issue and seek Gods breakthrough. Now, you are to give yourself completely to praying these prayer points until you sense that something has broken in the realm of the spirit pray until something happen. I pray that the sleep I find will be restorative. I pray that You will take this energy and use it to heal me. Help us start the day with love and patience. Thank You for sending me, my wonderful husband. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-box-4','ezslot_12',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-box-4-0');Yes, more result oriented are prayers based on scriptures and that employ divine strategies for its execution. Beloved, rise up at midnight between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 3:00am and pray your way to breakthrough with these prayers. I feel in this quiet moment that I can hear Your spirit whisper. In all you do, DO NOT MISS YOUR PRIVATE PRAYERS TO YOU. Perhaps, you have even done all that you know to do about that venture, person, church or business and nothing has happened. I pray that the Almighty God of Heavens will give me the faculty to always remember and always pray and he will answer me gladly in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen. A new day presents more opportunities for miracles. This prayers and bible verses are very very motivational and aspirational and its going to work in my life anytime I become consistent and continuous in praying. Until that new day arrives, please watch over me. INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am - 6pm. Fill their lives with love and affection as this day dawns. Not all Prophetic Word is for everyone at any given time. Here are powerful prayer points for breakthrough you can use to pray. Let every demonic savings account keeping my finances be destroyed and I command all my finances to be released now!! I am so grateful for the dear people in my life. Oh God of all grace, I ask for grace to be diligent and prudent with all my dealings, in Jesus name. (Daniel 6:3, KJV). The following are prayer points for breakthrough you can pray right now: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_6',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');1. A wicked person can stand up at that hour to fire evil arrows. Nonetheless exhaustive, these powerful prayers points for breakthrough is intended to give you a head start in prayer. (Psalm 113:7-8, KJV). They have helped me to pray like never before. And may be now you dont even know what else to do. Watch over my mind so that I can resist emotional and spiritual damage of all kinds. Keep her body safe from injury and illness. As you pray, the devil will always contend with your position in Christ and you must find ways of defeating him through midnight prayers. Thanksgiving keeps you in the place of faith while waiting for the answer. (Psalm 103:7, KJV). 16. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. We have you covered with some of the very best short powerful midnight prayers that can have the kingdom of darkness shaking and wrecking with fear. So she arose in the middle of the night and took my son from beside me while your maidservant slept, and laid him in her bosom, and laid her dead son in my bosom. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_1',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. You can bless the lives of the people I love. You must learn the art of exhaustive praying. We'll share your prayer with others around the world. Forgive their sins and help them know what they can do to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_4',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_5',125,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-2-multi-125{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');If you are serious and really want to get through with the barriers that are holding down many areas of your life; money, marriage, progress, prosperity, fruitfulness, family, ministry, you need to pray and pray intelligently with the word. We respect your privacy. Midnight is falling upon the earth, and this hour brings the opportunity to pursue a new day. Bless me with Your strength. (See Isaiah 43:19), READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Thanksgiving. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. G5 report as he has done to me ". 10. I pray that you utilize this situation as a powerful testimony of your provision and mercy, in Jesus Christ mighty name, Amen. That's what is called breakthrough. 22. Kings 3:20. We pray now for Your help in achieving a financial breakthrough. I command all demonic hindrances to my financial breakthrough to be totally paralysed, in the name of Jesus. The Bible has recorded various incidences to portray the midnight prayer. Lastly, you will need patience to have it made, it is through faith and patience that all of Gods promises are obtained. I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." Praise and Worship God Declare these LOUD and CLEAR 1. We pray for increased love and strength in our marriage in this midnight hour. 23. (Psalm 1:3, KJV). Help me know what I can do to ease the pain in my body. Demonic forces operate at midnight while men sleep. In all you do, DO NOT MISS YOUR PRIVATE PRAYERS TO YOUR GOD, and always confirm EVERY WORD spoken here with Him and please test every spirit if it be of God. Midnight is falling around me, and I look forward to the start of a new, fresh day. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 19. I know that You are the ultimate source of power. Midnight prayer for breakthrough Whether you are looking for spiritual, financial or any other type of breakthrough, it is vital to embark on prayers at midnight. Speak thoughts to my mind about how I can find a breakthrough and increase my hope and power. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. 17. (Psalm 80:1, KJV). Pray for the rain of life, excellence and favor to fall on you and your loved ones, so you and they will be preferred above all and above above everyone, everywhere you go and at all time, in Jesus name. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-netboard-1','ezslot_19',130,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-netboard-1-0');The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Awesome prayer points. (Psalm 149:4, KJV). As a Christian, if you want to overcome demonic forces and destroy all their works in your life, you must be ready to wage spiritual warfare at midnight. PAY ATTENTION: Click 'See First' under 'Follow' Tab to see Tuko.co.ke news on your FB Feed, Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Kenya, East Pokot Residents Have No Share in Our Gov't, Rigathi Gachagua Declares, William Ruto Asks Kenyans to Apply for Jobs in Germany: "Wanahitaji Wafanyakazi 250m Kila Mwaka", Francis Atwoli Asks William Ruto to Find Job for Raila Odinga: "Asisikumwe Sana", Bride with Endowed Beauty Dances, Shakes Waist, Proud Husband Joins Her, Video Goes Viral on TikTok, Nairobi Child Model Launches Foundation to Train, Help Children from Slums Grow Talent, 100 best Jesus captions for Instagram bio, pics, and selfies, Tribute to a late uncle: Sad and touching farewell messages, What to comment on your girlfriend's picture on Instagram: 110+ best ideas, Muigai Wa Njoroge's 2 Beautiful Wives Steal Show at Hubby's Event, Kakamega Family Seeks to Locate Kin Who Disappeared 6 Years Ago, Left Behind Baby Twins, Pretty Teacher Squares Off With Her Student In TikTok Dance Challenge, Peeps Declare Winner, Kenyan Man Stranded in Uganda Since 1971 Returns Home to Heroic Welcome, 2 MPs Sneak out of House during Sitting, Go to Lodging to Enjoy Themselves. Oh Lord my Father, Like you did Bazaleel and Aholiab, fill me with your Spirit for creative breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. 13. You are already subscribed to our newsletter! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I break by the blood of Jesus Christ every ancestral covenant and curses that perpetrates poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. Watch their vehicles. Oh Lord my Father, Like you did Bazaleel and Aholiab, fill me with your Spirit for creative breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. Prayer is an essential element in a Christians life. We trust in Your plan and humbly ask for these blessings. Register 24 hours before the event so you can participate live. Midnight prayers effectively handle all forms of issues and get the breakthroughs you desire. Pray and declare saying; I pull down every wall of barrier that is stopping me from accessing my glory and greatness in life, in Jesus name. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The power of midnight prayers can never be overemphasized. The midnight hour is a very sensitive time to pray. The Lord wants you to always be at the top, not at the bottom. Please help me find a breakthrough in my life. I receive boldness to act and to take steps on the path that you lead me Lord until I come through to success, in the name of Jesus Christ. Protect him in his endeavors so that he can continue to be a valuable contributor to this family. Let's look at the daily midnight prayer points for protection. Accept the offerings of my heart and mind at the close of this day. Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side. The following is a list of midnight prayer for breakthrough you can readily pray: 1. I decree that my light is breaking forth and my finances is taking on a new dimension, in Jesus name. Simply put, you must learn how to push through with these powerful prayer points for breakthrough by praying them in the spirit. Your email address will not be published. God please help me where are you I only have you answer me I have some weeks to my exam dont put me to shame dakun?????? I terminate the agenda of Satan to keep me perpetually down in poverty, lack and want, in Jesus name. Send away demons. Today I pray that You will watch over them. Oh my loving savior, son of the living God, I'm coming before the throne of Grace this morning to thank you for resurrection and life, because death couldn't hold you captive, even in the grave, you remain Lord overall. Please help my wife know how much I love her. (Please type your name and email address below, then click on "I Consent" button) Name: "Not only was I healed but I was made whole. walking half naked and sometimes barefoot.4. Now to help you push in some more in prayer and push effectively without resistance and spiritual opposition, you will have to learn how to pray in the spirit. At this time, when everyone else is asleep, you find time to speak to God. Let me heed the counsel You send to my mind, heart, and spirit. Help me tap into Your power to get me through this new day. Breakthrough in Life Prayer. Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_18',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2-0');Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Help me release the mistakes of this past day and instead focus on improvement for the future. Unclean spirit taking my growth, release my progress, and vanish in Jesus' name! It is the time when many miracles happen, and prayers are answered. A speak prayer points for family breakthrough and church breakthrough. Remind us of why we decided to get married. We need a miracle in our finances. 3. These are 15 Awesome Prayers for Marriage Breakthrough prayers you can say for yourself, or anyone desiring a marital breakthrough: 1. Remove him from harms way. Dear God, Thank You for watching over us and blessing us with the things that we need. Pray and declare that youre strong, courageous, enterprising, accountable and businesslike, in Jesus name. 14. In as much as God is always watching over you, prayer for someone having surgery is a recommendation. I know that a new day will soon dawn through Your power and mercy. I know that through Your power, I can become better every day. 5. For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. The following are inspired powerful prayer points for breakthrough you can pray to put pressure on invisible barriers in your life that are holding you down to defeat and failure until they come crumbling down: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-3','ezslot_9',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-3-0');1. And for your prayer to be effective, you will need to learn to also pray in the Spirit. Guard me against people who serve Satan. Here are midnight prayer points for financial breakthrough that you can use to pray. Pray and ask the Lord to increase your greatness on every side and to cause you to have the dominion over the works of His hands, in Jesus name. 12. Father Lord, I ask and I receive liberating truth, truths (facts and information) that make for financial and all round breakthrough, in the name of Jesus. Will never be shared. Ive been praying for a good job and healing from uterine fibroids that make it hard to conceive in my marriage. Midnight Prayer for Breakthrough Midnights are like special moments for spiritual warfare. Please help me see Your heart and know Your ways so that I may receive a total recovery with my debt. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-2','ezslot_6',126,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-2','ezslot_7',126,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-2-0_1');.leader-2-multi-126{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. Lord, let your inspiration inspire my spirit with understanding for witty inventions, in the name of Jesus Christ. Gather this energy and send it to bless them. 3. Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. No, go ahead and thank God for answer to prayers, prayed in Jesus name. 18. Keep me safe as this night becomes darker. We respect your privacy. Let your promises come alive today in Jesus name; Gen. 12:2 - Oh Lord! Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.

Sophie Van Oostenbrugge Net Worth, Articles M