melbourne lawyer serene teffaha

melbourne lawyer serene teffaha

'Okay, without being fantastic': Alan Joyce's legacy after 15 years at the helm of Qantas, Class action filed over Victoria's public housing tower lockdown as it happened, Timely reminder: How to respond if you test positive to COVID-19. Serene Teffaha, the founder and Principal of AdvocateMe, has been operating a legal practice and Advocacy service since 2016. I am extremely passionate about informed consent and that no one should be forced into taking experimental vaccinations. They have threatened Serene, tried to intimidate her and are now blackmailing her to provide all confidential information of her clients and their cases without her clients permission or consent if they wish for their money to be returned.This is total extortion at its highest level. In court, VLSB lawyer Nicole Papello did not outline the specific reasons for the cancellation, but said Ms Teffaha had made repeated public comments about "corruption" of Family Court judges. There is no law, other than the Common Law. In her Advocacy capacity, Serene empowers her clients . The wellness industry, she warned, with its focus on alternative health practices and mistrust of the government, was playing a key role in mainstreaming something that was previously confined to the fringes of the internet. Here's how likely you are to get it more than once, Charting the COVID-19 spread: Australia passes 10,000 coronavirus deaths. The debt clock at mid-day 20 Jan 2023 was $ 8,793,694,584,359. View all posts by Editor, cairnsnews. Date: 4/21/2021 at 4:12 PM "These people have been assaulted by police. I do not have any criminal convictions. I was born in Sydney, Australia on [Day and Month Withheld], 1972. Natural Person: Any human being who as such is a legal entity .. (Amon v. Moreschi, 296 N.Y. 395, 73 N.E.2d 716. Max Radin, Radins Law Dictionary (1955), p. 216). How do I get the opportunity to contest their decisions and exercise my rights, when the VLSB in collusion with the Supreme Court are ensuring that I am not provided the ability to do so and allowing VLSB to have a hearing booked the very next day? She broke down in tears as she described "really serious threats" she had recently received. Lawyer Serene Teffaha is now locked in a battle with the Victorian Legal Services Board (VLSB) and is refusing to hand over her clients' personal information. Covid Victoria: Fundraising anti-vax lawyer asks clients, supporters to VLSB+C confirms that, from 15 April 2021, lawyer Serene Teffaha no longer has a practising certificate and cannot engage in legal practice. X. neither the approach nor the laws of state or federal jurisdictions. Some of the clients of Advocate Me have asked for refunds from me directly and I have told them that I have no power to issue them refunds. 4 Without Me they shall bow down among the prisoners. Despite this permission being given to her as a paid agent, the VLSB is exceedingly threatened by her activities to affect change and support and are desperate to stop her being a helper of the people, even when she legitimately gets permission to do so. But I feel 100% called to speak to this topic because its about speaking the truth and shining a light on the reality of whats really going on.. By Tony MobilifonitisVICTORIAN lawyer-advocate Serene Teffaha is fighting back against the Victorian Legal Services Boards outrageous cancellation of her law practice licence. Our Morning Edition newsletter is a curated guide to the most important and interesting stories, analysis and insights. The creation of a legal person also creates responsibilities and liabilities for this new legal person responsibilities and liabilities due to a nation/country, which is also a legal entity. Team | people4safevaccines As a result of what happened with the VLSB, and the attempted unlawful take-over of the Detention Towers Class Action, the clients of the Detention Towers Class Action have now instructed Clemens Haskin Legal https://www.clemenshaskin.com/. The causes for this shift are complex. Wow- thats the fastest Judge I have ever seen considering material filed! Victoria Police move against Serene's unhinged stalker 'Lucky Lance' This is what your government doesnt want you to know about. The reason for this is that the jurisdiction changed as a consequence of the Commonwealth of Australia being put into receivership. Fundraising anti-vax lawyer asks clients, supporters to stop asking for refunds. The Investiture per annulum, et per sceptrum et baculum A legal entity has been formed by man. Earlier iterations of the group had as many as 80,000 members. There is strong evidence to suggest that some of these people are affiliated with the organisation operating in Australia known as ANTIFA. I have told them that I dont control the accounts anymore. n August last year, Matt Lawson, a Melbourne-based conspiracy theorist and anti-5G activist linked to the group that helped organise the citys anti-lockdown protests last year, held one of his regular YouTube gabfests. I am a practicing solicitor with previous qualifications in business administration and marketing. The influence that celebrities such as Evans can have on spreading misinformation has been well-documented. The de jure still exists, but it has been overlaid by the de facto, and the people have been induced to abandon the de jure and use the de facto. Form. Legal entities are a conception of man; they are known in legalese as legal fictions. Please feel free to contact me. Serene also runs regular public awareness campaigns and organises various actions in a lawful manner in order to mobilise people with the sole purpose of creating change. Your message couldnt be delivered. Wilson believes for example that the rise of social media alongside the burgeoning wellness community spawned a new generation of influencers less moored to conventional sources of information. The Guardian has not been able to independently confirm whether the actor was Lucas. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments. Deputy Chief Magistrate of the Queensland Magistrates Court Anthony Gett referred Ms Teffaha to the Legal Services Commission in Queensland during a hearing in open court. Since April 2021, Serene has been fighting the actions of the Victorian Legal Services Board and the Manager they have appointed, Jacob Uljans from Hall and Wilcox. A senior member of the Family Court of Australia, deputy principal registrar Virginia Wilson, sent a letter to the Victorian Legal Services Board in January about Ms Teffahas conduct in a family law case when Justice Kirsty Marion Macmillan took the unusual step of restraining Ms Teffaha from representing her own client. I have 15 years experienceas a practicing Lawyer in both private and public sectors. . A lawful man is of substance/essence. These people have been assaulted by agents who work for the government they do not want anything to be known to him," she said. Court documents filed by Ms Teffaha name two prominent Victorian Health Department officials Annaliese van Diemen and Finn Romanes as well as Police Commissioner Shane Patton and the state as defendants. What a travesty! While a spokesman for the VLSB said it did not comment on current investigations, in posts made on social media and in an interview with the Guardian, Teffaha claimed the authority had threatened to cancel her. It all backfired on Hall and Wilcox and the VLSB, as the clients themselves expressed their repugnance at the CBA, VLSB and Hall and Wilcox for holding their trust monies at ransom without their consent, knowledge or instructions. Lawyer leading Melbourne tower lockdown class action This is undertaken through campaigns such as Cops for Covid Truth, APRHA Whistleblower complaints, Peoples Commission in to the Family Court of Australia, Detention Towers Class action and the National Class Action covering issues relating to Covid restrictions. Senior Investigations and Review Officer, Complaints, Office of the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security. You state that people who have moved into your share house, who you believe are affiliates of an organisation called ANTIFA, are being encouraged in their harassing activities by the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO). Melbourne, Victoria, Australia View. The danger posed by the VLSB and Hall and Wilcox unlawfully usurping the client information has in some sense passed. However, these forces have recently unleashed on her again with threats of fines, civil prosecution and imprisonment for speaking out on behalf of clients even though she had garnered permission from the Commissioners, Tribunal Members and Judges to advocate on behalf of these clients. For the record | VLSBC The 'winter shot': Everything you need to know about getting your next COVID-19 booster, If you catch COVID again, will your symptoms be worse? Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director, If you get the experimental Covid gene therapy jab, its too late and no goingback, Doctor demonstrates masks are futile preventing COVID-19spread, Serene Teffaha becomes Australias Lin Wood as establishmentattacks, Serene Teffaha becomes Australias Lin Wood as establishment attacks - Real Insight, Serenes back and fighting fit with class action relaunched and cases running - Real Insight, https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361, UN and WEF orders massive relocation of NZ cities into '5 min smart cities' affecting half the population, moves started, Wagner troops in Papua clash with US mercenaries, Horrifying numbers of NZ Covid jab deaths and injuries, Landmark Covid vaxx damages class action filed in Federal Court last week, Dr Nixon finds some new evidence relating to nano particles in meat, New Covid vaccine class action to test integrity of the Federal Court, FOI reply reveals the Voice will enable a Treaty which will take a large portion of GDP and rent from all white Australians and abolish flag, MAHA has concrete proof for court evidence SARSCOV2 does not exist, Biden administration rocked by reports of 85,000 migrant children missing in US, Albo the Voice is doomed. And just last week the actor railed against Instagrams decision to delete the account of the US anti-vaccination and conspiracy theorist Robert F Kennedy Jr, saying he fearlessly shines light on oppression, false narrative media, and the corruption of big pharma. It is here that the peoples unalienable rights are superior to current statutory fake law. On Monday The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald reported that the watchdog had written to Ms Teffaha in March to provide her with a notice of proposed cancellation of practising certificate. On his personal Facebook page, which has almost 10,000 followers, he flits between long screeds about vaccinations and claims that Covid-19 is a hoax to selling products that he claims protect users from electromagnetic fields that conspiracy theorists believe are emitted by 5G towers. She wants to consider my material in less than 1.5 hours so that she can proceed at 10:30am tomorrow. I will bring my extensive experience in practicing in a variety of areas of Law, to People for Safe Vaccines. And in the desolation which will come from dafar? Get 5 free searches. Its all tied up in that wellness, Instagram influencer grift; its how they make money.. I am not versed in the application of the Law so the only way I could see de jure sanguinis coronae being applied in the present pagan system is by referencing the preamble to the Australian Constitution and the Queens vow to defend the Christian Faith The queen of Australia in the Australia Act 1986 is a fictitious entity IMO. Thanks to Serenes tenacity and love for her clients, their confidentiality and privacy has not been breached. Against the instructions of all her clients, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia facilitated, without any Court Orders, the transfer of the client trust funds into the hands of Jacob Uljans without their consent or knowledge and in the absence of any complaints against Serene. They have not only cancelled Serenes licence but now recently the Commonwealth Bank of Australia has seized Serenes trust fund a trust fund that the people of Australia have kindly donated so that she can continue her work of taking down this corruption. In August last year, she also appeared on a YouTube discussion with a number of high-profile Australian conspiracy theorists including Evans and the anti-5G activist Matt Lawson who has also attempted to distribute vaccine misinformation to aged-care homes during the pandemic. I have also attached information about the role of this Office in reviewing the activities of the Australian intelligence community to give independent assurance to government; and other steps that may be useful for you to take to resolve your concerns.

How To Manually Move A Bruno Stair Lift, What Is The Importance Of Phonology, How Tall Was James Arness Brother, Tulare County Vital Statistics 1150 South K Street, Andrew Bretherton Lawyer, Articles M