loud house mind control fanfiction

loud house mind control fanfiction

(Lincoln points in a direction, and Lucy just heads off in said direction. We might not be able to see this place in quite a while, or we may never come back here. Please consider turning it on! The Trouble With Lynn Chapter 1: Revenge, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction violence, sex and love in the cold of Michigan. Lynn: >to Lincoln< It's okay little bro, at least I tried it out, from now on I think this is a game we can both share. Leni: >confused< I thought we were having Succotash for dinner? It has been a few weeks since the "No Such Luck" incident. Quin dijo que una relacin no puede cultivarse ms en un entorno hostil? Lynn Sr.: Junior, what seems to be the problem kiddo? "You're not a rotten fan, Justin," Bowser Jr. chirruped. On the opposite side of the machine is a lone chair, intended for the person whose mind is being scanned. Lisa: >annoyed, to Lynn< You'reYou'reYOU'RE DISPICABLE!!!!!! Does Lincoln still hold a grudge because of what weve witnessed? Un recopilatorio de los cortos y one shots que he escrito y escribir sobre the loud house, de naturaleza NSFW y Loudcest en su mayoria. This story is all about me, I'll ask Lincoln the next morning and see if he'll play with me, but first >yawns< back to my dream. Many fanfiction writers have made Deconstruction Fics that deconstructed both The Loud House and its characters. The sisters ran away from the wall, and came upon a building that they never noticed. Loud House. Lucy: I can't believe that she's my roommate! Memory Lana: El Diablo, no! Lincoln finally had enough of his family treating like crap and how much he gets bullied at school and he is just tired of the town and after then kicking him out of the house he had it now he goes down path of evil and he is going to get revenge on. A 25 year Lincoln goes to see his family and one of Lisas invention goes haywire. (Lynn just got off the couch and she walked outside peacefully, then she starts screaming like crazy in a more cheerful mood as she is no longer banned from sports and is happy to be playing again, from the window, the entire family was watching Lynn as she was excited for returning to sports at school tomorrow). (Lincoln became annoyed by Lynn's gloating, he decides to leave the den for Lynn to celebrate her victory, it later cuts to Lucy who was meditating, until she was interrupted by Lynn). The white-haired child sighed before throwing himself into bed, exhausted physically and mentally. Lynn: >to Lincoln, annoyed< Lincoln, please, don't bring this up anymore about the "Bad Luck" situation, nobody wants to hear about it anymore. (In the real world, half of Lincolns sisters have wrapped one of their arms around Lincoln, making Lincoln smile with satisfaction, knowing that despite the bad things theyve done to him, he still loves him). The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Leni: >to Lincoln< Oh right, >clears throat< you may be wondering why we are all here! Lincoln gets so tired of his sisters that he decides to run away towards Los Angeles with his friends. Lincoln: First off, pun intended, secondly, as a matter of fact I do, the plan is in motion, once everyone is asleep, I'll unplug the system and the rest of us tie up Lynn and teach her a lesson. Have you seen fangs? She was hoping that they would accept Sid into the fold. He jumps into bed, grabs Bun-Bun, and lays his head on his pillow. Lola: Im scarred for life now. (Out of no-where, Lynn pops up from the stairs surprising Leni and Lincoln), (Lynn grabs Leni by the top of her shirt and pulls her in closer in a more psychotic look on her face), (Leni gulped as she was pulled down from the steps by a crazed Lynn, Lincoln waited patiently for Leni to finish her race with Lynn, until). Story suggested by MarvelEarth19999. . The Shadow of His Heart By: Catspeaker. Lucy struggles to write a poem ,but uncharactsticly doesn t go to ask Lincoln for help on it.She also hasn't been her self either, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (549), Our Veins Are Busy but my Heart's in Atrophy, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, You may be wondering "Who in the fat FUCK names their Loud House fanfic a Hozier lyric? This is my own version of the Loud House where I move to Royal Woods, Michigan. Lynn: >grins nervously< Oh good morning guys, what's up? (Lincoln, angered, heads upstairs, and enters his room. Mature. Lucy and Lincoln Loud are siblings with a very good and, apparently, more than intimate relationship. A series of anomalies have affected Lincoln and his sisters, causing his body to react strangely towards his sisters and vice versa. They noticed that a lot of pictures depict all of the pleasant memories Lincoln has had with Bun-Bun. How quickly her big brother fondled her warm tender lips, causing her body warmth to rise. Lynn: >screams< Ah! A near-death experience causes Linka Loud to develop special abilities that will develop over the course of her difficult story. Self Insert OC story. He 11 Loud Riders - (Ben 10: AF x TLH Crossover). WHAT'S WRONG?!?! Ranges from mostly Fluff to hardcore Smut. And soon these two innocent kids will become some of the most wanted criminals in the world. The Loud House: Revamped Chapter 2078: Magic and - fanfiction.net show, so Im expecting to see that booth somewhere. Gender bent or not During what was a peaceful day, the Louds are kidnapped by remains Vilgax's forces for experiments. The Loud Family has grown sick and tired of Lola's anger problems, but when she injuries Lincoln and Lisa.They decided to do the one thing that they should've done years ago. Instead of going back to normal as if nothing had happened, the sisters are left scarred from the experience. He sets up a dart board, draws a quick sketch of Lori on a piece of paper, and tapes it to the dart board. (NSL fanfic). So one night Lincoln loud is kidnap and taken to a government facility. That was some magic carpet ride we were on. Lincoln: I tried to teach her, but maybe--, (The siblings just looked at Lynn as she is happy like she won the race). She had plans for an upcoming tournament. The Owl House (Cartoon) - Works | Archive of Our Own Once inside, Lincoln begins pacing back and forth in frustration. Lola was slightly weirded out by this), (Lola, shocked to find out what she had just stepped in, looks down, and discovers that she had just stepped in mud. Lincoln: >annoyed< Okay fine, if we race you again, will you leave us alone? Crossovers with other shows later on. Zen Lincoln: Your bodies are releasing stress signals. Leni: Yeah, twerking is like totes gross. Announcer Lincoln: Good evening, ladies and gentle-Lincs. As they went from aisle to aisle, Lori found a coloring kit, Luna found a xylophone, Luan found a jack-in-the-box, and Lynn found a foam football. #family This is my own version of the Loud House where I move to Royal Woods, Michigan. Lincoln: Thanks Luan, maybe this should help her cope with her ban! All characters depicted in the story are 18+. The siblings begin to hang with them and have a blast. Lisa: This part of the city seems to represent all the media Lincoln likes, ranging from a few video games, and even TV shows. Lynn: I just got banned from sports because of my aggressive behavior. qu pasar con las dems cuando la polica arresta a sus padres por negligencia?, sera un camino largo y dificil para que todos encuentren el bienestar perdido y el amor. He was clearly shivering because it was very cold outside and the blanket that he had with him wasn't enough for this cold winter night. Lynn Sr.: Good, I'm preparing for tonight's dish, "Succotash Saturday", (Lynn Sr. then enters the kitchen with the groceries, then Lynn turns to her siblings with a creepy grin), Lynn: You want to race me again? Lincoln: alright, but go easy on us this time! Upon closer inspection, they discover the location theyre at is called). (Lisa sets the neuralyzer to Past 10 Minutes, and flashes it towards Lola. Haiku (The Loud House) Lisa perfects cloning science and makes clones of herself and her siblings. As Lincoln plops his face on the table, Lucy appears). (After she releases her hug, she went upstairs and went to her bedroom and sat on her bed, as she thought to herself). I was never expecting my sisters enjoy what I watch for once. Memory Luan: Man, Im just itching to see how this will go! (The memory ends, and Lisa, still remembering this event, states). A sister breaking the pact in a need to make her brother happy. Lynn: I'm back you chumps, I can't wait to get back out onto the field! Lincoln: Lynn's having a dilemma, she recently got banned from school sports in general. However, when he laid his head on his pillow, there was a low shattering sound. Not only she allows him to live with her family, but also inspired him to come up with an interesting gimmick. Leni tried to teach Lincoln how to pronounce Bunny, but Lincoln, being unable to speak clearly, just remember the Bun- part. Hey guys I have a confession to make, I'm probably gonna get backlashed by everyone else but I'm glad and excited and amazed that Lincoln told everything to his parents and his sisters on Lola and Lana's birthday party and she also has been throwing a lot of temper tantrums just to get what she wanted and she also has been threatening her siblings and blackmailing them and tattling on them for not letting her in their super secrets club and she also has been cheating in pageants and sabotaging the other competitors and ruining their performances and scaring the other girls there as well and she also sabotaged her and Lana's 7th birthday party and she made those fake phone calls and popping Flip's tires on his car with her tiara and made the animal bull to run late for their birthday party and she also made their birthday cake look way better than Lana's mud birthday cake just because she wanted to run their birthday party her way and she knew that it was Lana's turn and she knew it from the start and she was making everyone else and especially her parents and her siblings and if she doesn't stop this then she's not gonna have anymore friends and especially since no-one wants to be friends with someone who does mean and rude and hurtful and harsh and cruel and crazy and insane and wicked and wrong and bad and naughty stuff to them and I just wish that Luan would stop hurting others and especially her parents and her siblings with those crazy and insane pranks on them and I just wish that Lynn Loud jr would stop the whole bad luck and softball gods nonsense and that she should take her baseball loss like a pro athlete instead of blaming it on her brother Lincoln and threatening her brother Lincoln to go to her baseball game with her baseball bat and blaming him for jinxing the game and labelling him bad luck. Fanfiction - The ABCs of the Loud House - The Loud House Encyclopedia Leni: The Bun-Bun Museum. Thank you so much! Lincoln: I feel so sorry for Lynn afterwards. The Multiverse Trio reunite as Ash faces his biggest challenge yet. Lincoln: >whispers to Leni< Say the card that says "The Ayes have it", then adjourn the meeting. The title of this fanfiction is a reference to the 2004 film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. Lynn: Mind your beeswax and scare someone else for a change! Lynn: >in thought< Hm, I will admit, being banned from sports may have changed my life, although come to think of it, I miss it already, I'm thankful for Lincoln for opening me to this game, if he talked me into being interested in playing that gamemaybe I'll ask him to play with me, and the rest of my sisters, it's too bad Lori is missing out on it, but who cares about her? Mariala and her friends decided to take Timmy to therapy. Suddenly, Lynn enters, having heard the ball go through the hoop, and decides to join in as well. Lynn: I wanted to say thank you for making me interested in the game, you got any plans today? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This is all I wanted to see, all of you kids sitting here like a family, at least if Lori >sniff, tears up< was still here--. When hes around, need him for assistance, or just stopping by, talk to him a nice way. The memory ends, and Lucy, being gloomy as she is, remains unfazed), (Lana opens a door on her building, and sees a memory where Lana instructs Lincoln on how her pets should be fed). (Then for the rest of the day, Lynn continued to play the rest of the game under her name until she became tired and went right to sleep on her bed and prepared for the next playtime at "MX vs. ATV All-out", she then goes into a dream where she is chased by her teammates who have been kicked by Lynn several times as they want to tear out her ponytail and from limb to limb, then all of a sudden, a dirt bike jumps in front of Lynn and Lynn jumps onto the bike and starts revving it up, once she got it revved up, she started to ride away from the crowd that started to chase her, but then, to her surprise, the crowd then chases Lynn on their dirt bikes, Lynn was the only one who was out in first place, the other racers tried to catch up to her but she was much too fast, the coach and Principal Ramirez were ganging up to her as they tried to grab her, but in time, she made the jump as they both crashed into a barrel, she then crossed the finish line and was handed the trophy by Lincoln dressed as a referee and Leni in her bikini, Lynn was so happy, she got on top on the winners stage as she throws up the goats like Luna did, it then cuts to reality where she was celebrating where she woke Lucy up, Lucy then throws one of her balls at Lynn waking Lynn up). During a fight with his older sister lori, lincoln's claws come out and he brutally injures her. When I move to Michigan and Meet the Loud Kids, The Entirety of the Universe will change forever. Lincoln: I'm glad those news made her happy! Some of them are either missing hair, have much more hair, some facial hair. So I will protect the people I love from the freaks and criminals that are attacking us. Lynn: Yes, it was soccer practice and I was going to hit the goal line, but then out of nowhere, I was tackled, then one of my teammates refused to pass it to me, so I tackled one of my teammates causing her ankle to sprain, that's when I knew, I got a slip and Principal Ramirez just banned me from playing sports, not just soccer, not just football, not just basketball, sports in general, all because I was--. He then ran up the stairs and to his room. Lincoln: >annoyed, to Lynn< Lynn, take it easy! Zen Lincoln: As someone who represents Lincolns calm attitude, and I guarantee that he has let those things pass. (The sisters agree with Lenis suggestion. The shock travels through the machine, and is sent back to Lola. Leni: I don't know Lynn, you did push me when you asked me to race you to the stairs when you were a bad winner. The Loud House Revamped (Edited) This is is J.D.'s version of the Loud House where he moves to Royal Woods, Michigan. #murder Luna: >to Lincoln< You got a new plan bro? Memory Leni: Just one more stitch. Lynn Sr.: Hang out with your sister or there will be no more beauty pageants for you young lady! Basically Rita and Lynn Sr. want to adopt, and you can figure out the rest on your own, Requests are welcome. "Who said that and how do you know my name" He said trying to sound intimidating. Lynn: GUYS, STOP THAT, IT'S NOT NECESSARY! But then the clones start acting differently - and not in a good way - and they must stop them before they mess up their lives. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DeconstructionFic/TheLoudHouse. Lynn: Come on, don't you want to race me? The plaque below the image reads 2007: 2-Years-Old. Luna: Not to mention sick, and it's not cool. Lynn: Yeah, until he loved Leni and Luna more than me, right after Lori had Bobby as her boyfriend and stopped caring about him. Rated: T - Spanish - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 5 . (the sisters nod) Then just treat him a little more respectfully. Lori: Yeah, theres literally nowhere else to sit. Lynn: >hugs Lincoln< Thanks bro, I got all the respect I need. >raises eyebrow<. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. Lucy: Sorry about that, Lincoln told me what your problem is. "Okay, let's do this." He then begins reading. #evil Lana sees El Diablo wrapped around Lincolns leg, prompting her to grab a rolled up newspaper, and start hitting El Diablo with it). Lori and Luna were growling at each other with fury and they looked like they were about to kill each other. Lori had a black eye on left, messed up hairs and bruises on her arms, legs and even her right cheek. What motivated you to peek? Lincoln manages to remove her soiled diaper, and tosses it away. Lincoln loved them all, but he had a very close attachment towards the stuffed rabbit. r "All people can change, Lincoln lies on the floor, cringing in pain at the condition of his now broken leg). >blows raspberry<. Lana: Id sure like to venture inside. Lisa, ready to whip the machine up, runs over to a lever, and flips it. Even a torn shirt. Lynn: And so you see guys, I know I've been aggressive to you all the time, so what do you say, will you give me a second chance to bond with you again? Lynn Sr.: I think it would be helpful if you rebuild a better relationship with your siblings. Once inside, their electric signals are manifested into their bodies, along with the button attached to them. When I move to Michigan and Meet the Loud Kids, The Entirety of the Universe will change forever. Lana's attempt to get Lucy out of Lynn's mind deconstruct, Lola winds up becoming a slight deconstruction of. Ongoing. There are numerous helmet shaped devices of various sizes hanging from a pole. Fearful of what might happen to them if they continue to nurture that carnal drive, Lincoln Loud will seek the help of a professional who can listen to their problems and help them without their parents getting involved. Lincoln: We have got to do something about this. Lynn Sr.: Well Lisa, it looks like the school team lost without it's star soyeah, I think she deserved to come back. When she enters her room, Lincoln exits the bathroom, and heads into his room. Hypno Lewdness, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction The Loud sister's have been a massive pain towards the whole town of Royal Woods. Lincoln: Wow, I never knew that I could be good at playing football. Also, I was the one who came up with the Pego name. "Hello Lincoln" Something said and Lincoln looked around to see who said that but no one was there. Controlling Your Desires Chapter 9: Safe Heaven, a loud house fanfic They pass down a few blocks, and soon arrive to a highlight in the city, evident by the elegant fountain present. Memory Lana: Remember, Hops needs at least three to five flies a day. (All of the siblings dashed out of their room where a crazed Lynn suddenly gives chase, as they ran downstairs, Lynn Sr. came back home from the grocery store with some ingredients to make dinner for his kids, the kids stopped and Lynn Sr. was confused), (All of the terrified siblings tried to explain what the situation, but Lynn Sr. stopped them from speaking). And now, back to our scheduled program! Lincoln: Okay then, just give me a minute to replace the discs. 1, 2, 3, 4, (Once the song ends, the audience goes absolutely berserk with excitement. Luna Loud finds herself in the complex predicament of declaring her feelings towards Sam Sharp, her enamoured one. Lynn: Luce, I hope you don't mind, but I need to be alone for a while. The sisters of Lincoln Loud. "Oh hello everyone I am Lincoln loud you readers are probably wondering why I am out here well to be honest I tricked my family into thinking I was bad luck to get out of stuff that I was forced to do because I needed some me time it was working very well but then it all backfired on me when I came into the house and I saw my room all boarded up with a note taped to it saying 'sorry Lincoln you can't sleep here this time we just can't risk it' and that was a couple months ago I know some of that was to blame on me and I accept that you are probably wondering why I do not just straight up and leave well you see I don't have anywhere to go and maybe just maybe they well change their mind so I have to be here just in case" Lincoln said sadly. . This leads him to spying on them while naked and even more lewd shenanigans. There was a small crew of cool kids (or at least, she thought they were cool) that hung out with her every now and then. Note that you wont be able to venture into your own mind. Arts and Chaos. I was going to save this story for Father's Day but I figure what the hell (Every one of the siblings just laughed at Luan's pun). Lana: That only happens when he sings loud. Watch him to see some fine Loud House art, as well as fanart of other cartoons, and get to know about the new potential series, The Lucky Club, only on DeviantArt. Five people having enough of the loud house for their mistreatment, abusive and neglective nature, finally they had enough of i. lisaloud; mlm; felixmadrigal +22 more # 5. The Loud parents and Sisters gain powers from one of Lisa's experiments blowing up, Lincoln was awa Lincoln Loud has ended up in the Hospital after the events of Brawl in the Family. reading comics in my undies, doing any of that girly princess things? Lynn: I-I-I-I'm-->sighs< you're right, I'm sorry you guys, I guess I haven't been like myself lately, not since I've been banned from sports because of my rough play, I haven't even been the same recently. #lincolnloud For the scene where the sisters watched the bad memories in the Forbidden Zone, I decided to come up with original ideas for scenarios, as the idea of using past episodes as reminders of bad moments feels overdone. This fanfic has a lot of references to three episodes . Zen Lincoln: (inhales, then exhales) I sense that you being are under stress. Lisa believes she's at the lowest point of her life after reflecting on her life at the funeral of her father. Lincoln's Pets Pt 1: Lyndog, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction But after the arrival of a mysterious girl called Nyarla, all their world begins to crumble around them. Lincoln finally had enough of his family treating like crap and how much he gets bullied at school and he is just tired of the town and after then kicking him out of the house he had it now he goes down path of evil and he is going to get revenge on #darkness The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. At that moment, Lana wakes up, and notices that shes still restrained to the chair). An 18 year Lincoln was walking home after graduating from high school. As they continue to cheer, five Lincolns wearing similar outfits come out of the curtain), Lead Singer Lincoln: Hey, all you beautiful ladies out there. The toy Lincoln was playing with in his bad memory of Lucy, Pego, is an obvious parody of Lego. (Lola opens a door on her building, when suddenly, a multitude of colors and lights emit from the building. She plastered herself against the wall, trying her best to be concealed from view. Lisa: Okay, so this is how it works. All characters are from The Loud House Cartoon TV Series, created by Chris Savino and property of Viacom. Lola: >to Lincoln< And please don't try that "beat Lynn at her own game so she can compete with us after a loss" again! However, I must warn you, girls, that you must be careful about the way you treat Lincoln. Lucy: Maybe I should go and talk to her, I talked to her when she felt left out, then she got the idea of getting a boyfriend, but I'm not so sure if I could help her bring back her passion for sports. (The Owl House) Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence; Summary. Lynn: Hmmmmlooks sports related, butI'll give it a try. Lynn: >offscreen< WOO HOO, I've beaten all of you, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! While hes occupied, Lisa sneaks into Lincolns room, and quickly exits. Part 1 of Alternate Thiccverse Loud House; Language: English Words: 5,038 . Fanfiction - Out of your Comfort Zone - The Loud House Encyclopedia (The invention is shown to be mindscanner. Lynn Sr.: First off, Lori still loves Lincoln even if she's still dating Bobby, secondly, Leni and Luna were closer to Lincoln because they loved him more then the rest of your sisters, and thirdly, you did get rough on him when you first had a brother, when he was about seven and you were about nine, you spent a lot of time together, until when you got to the point by playing sports, you became more and more aggressive towards him. Lola: >to Luan< I'll take that as the sweetest icing on the cake. When he said it twice in a row, Luna said, That sounds like a good name for that rabbit. At that moment, the stuffed rabbit had a name, and over the years, Lincoln would cherish Bun-Bun to his hearts content, and still does to this day. It stores all of Lincoln worst memories, and we have so much of them, that they even have to make buildings of them. Luan suddenly pops out from the attic, while holding a can of itching powder). There he fight all day and night from letting anybody steal his mind.He later returns home as a secret government assasin. (Lynn went out of her room and walked slowly down the stairs, she then overhears the conversation between Luna and Lincoln). Loudcest (The Loud House) - Works | Archive of Our Own You still want him to love you guys, right? In the real world, the ten signals are sent through the machine, and head back to the sisters, where they wake up). Each sister walked up to their respective building. Lincoln: I'm spending a day with Clyde, >to audience< you know because I'm always rigged to be with Clyde in most episodes which some people are bugged about, but personally, I don't mind that. She had to go to her old school's R Venom after a fight with Spider-Man, was send to a new world when he found a nearly dead Lincoln. The rich couple take him to their home which is outside of the US and nowhere to escape. Suddenly, Lincoln begins scratching himself all over his body like crazy, up to the point where he removes his pajamas. Lucy: If you lost interest in sports, try doing something your siblings do. Lola: (stunned) I think that was self-explanatory. Lori: Its true. Lincoln: >gets an idea< I think I have a better idea. Obedient Sisters, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction. Loudhouse Stories - Wattpad Scared to race me again? Lola: He really likes that ARGGH! Una Isla, 22 participantes del universo Loud house, un premio, reality presentado por el presentador ms querido, jaja si claro. Once hes back in bed, the sisters leave, but not before looking at Lincoln with a small smile on their faces one last time), (At 10:00 AM, Lincoln wakes up, and stretches). And besides, it's not like you threw a banana peel at the REAL me, you just threw it at a bunch of pixels that LOOK like me." Lincoln: >nervously grinning, to Leni< Y-yes ma'am! And it's time tha Lincoln Loud has ended up in the Hospital after the events of Brawl in the Family. >chuckles like crazy<. #immortally (In the bathroom, Lincoln is brushing his teeth. "Yeahbut still" "OK, mister, as. The girls are following my advice. (El Diablo hisses, and snakes away.

Obey Me Fanfiction Mammon, Coors Family Tree, Georgia State University Artificial Intelligence, Is Zak Bagans Married, Articles L