glee fanfiction rachel and santana g p

glee fanfiction rachel and santana g p

A collection of short fics around 500-1000 words based on Kinktober prompts. She's tired of being lonely, of not being appreciated for her loyalty and all the ways she works to help her friends. We will see growth, character development, and storylines that reflect what the show should've been. 1.2K Stories. Love with santana lopez has finished filming her forehead on adventures with their weekends together even though santana lopez/brittany s. Tina hugs her forehead on december 2012, so it or, is the cheerios. Her parents saw it best to move from New York after she lost her best friend. Furt Mercedes and Puck. After a Date with her girlfriend , Rachel Barbra Berry was strucked down by lighting causing her two Black-out. She was quiet, often nervous over the littl. G!P Rachel. A smaller town, meant smaller minded people. Will Santana convince Rachel they belong together? Parings: PezBerry, Fierce/Quitt, Puckleberry (friendship) Also on AO3. Work Search: Spoilers: All seasons. Loosely follows events in the season. No one rocks the boat, and the status quo is as it always was. Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson on "Glee." New. Looking for three months, but they have a while-apologies in the rest of a. Blaine anderson, kurt; i definitely plan on her jealous. This work could have adult content. Quinn has been their best friend and third wheel since then. Corre el ao de 1940, son tiempos difciles para todos con el creciente conflicto en el territorio europeo que poco a poco se van extendiendo hacia otros pases provocando demasiadas tensiones y la contemplacin de que involucrarse en el conflicto armado es ms que inminente por lo cual de manera silenciosa los ejrcitos ajenos a los asuntos blicos comienzan a formar sus estrategias y convocar a todos y cada uno de los soldados que pueden enlistar y reclutar, por lo cual la Teniente Coronel Olivia Benson sabe que no puede eludir su llamado como oficial aunque un reencuentro con alguien de su pasado pone a temblar su patriotismo para con la nacin porque eso supone negarse la oportunidad de ser feliz que le fue arrebatada hace algunos aos compartiendo el mismo dilema se encuentran los tenientes de la armada Haruka Tenoh y Korra Bauer junto a la Capitn Lauren Jauregui y Yulia Volkova y la reciente recluta Rachel Berry, a quienes el destino les juega la cruel broma de dejarles conocer al amor de su vida justo antes de que la guerra estalle y les convoque al campo de batalla para defender su nacin y as reestablecer la paz que las futuras generaciones podrn disfrutar, esto al costo de su vida. Please consider turning it on! Along the way they go through some ups & downs like anyone else that will lead them to some "Not So little Secrets" This is a Fic I have on Wattpad by the same name, so no, I did not steal or copy from BrittanaTillWeXO. How Not To Spy On A Date, by Finn Hudson. He has no idea you exist and started at WMHS recently. Andrea Wright is just trying to get through high school and move on with her life being a nobody. From a young age you always noticed Rachel would get all the attention from your dads, leaving you alone on the sidelines. Hey guys, this is my one-shot book as you can tell by the title. Post high school, complete AU. Each episode has a song attached and the details are always in the description if you ever want to listen to it whilst reading to get the emotion/story.I have also indicated whether the song is performed (i.e. Right before her senior year he drops a bomb on her and she's given a choice. Girl!Peen | FanFiction TW BULIMIA, R*PE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, GROOMING, HOMOPHOBIA, SELF HARM, SELF HATRED, BULLYING, OUTING, HYPERSEXUAL ACTIVITY FROM TRAUMA, PICA, EATING DISORDERS, SMOKING, RELAPSING, DEATH. So to keep her parents happy she begins to date Puck behind Rachel's back. Socially awkward Sam is a wallflower, always watching life from the sidelines, until two charismatic students become his best friends. Slowly her hips stop while Quinn falls toward on top of Rachel. Includes: Faberry, Wildeberry, Schueberry, Puc A series of tragic events have occurred in Rachel Barbra Berry's life causing her to fall into a pit of despair. ONEIRATAXIA While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. (fem!oc x quinn fabray) brittany santana glee brittana alvin jeanette theodore simon quinn rachel eleanor alvinandthechipmunks brittanypierce santanalopez love kurt chipmunks blaine finn chipettes 1K Stories Sort by: Hot When she falls pregnant she has plenty to decide, will she tell the father? Oh!! 1.2K Stories. Its not his fault their friends decided to tag along. Gifted Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFiction Puckleberry Tina and Artie. New girl Maddison Hughes transfer Gabriela Moreno is a new student in Mckinley that moved from California. Rachel needs her, cuz Finn Hudson has just died and she needs her now more then anybody. First though, she needs to figure out exactly what is going on between the Unholy Trinity. Brittana Blaine and Sebastian. Anonymous whispered, "I would love one where jesse comes back and he asks rachel to marry him. The Unholy Trinity are untouchable, well, unless you're Rachel Berry. This is a story about the kids of Glee but mostly revolves around Santana Lopez. Hot. Go Figure Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFiction An older woman named Quinn Fabray. The Arrangement Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFiction Warnings for g!p and 1k words of NC-17 material. All Quinn knew about Rachel was that she is a girl with a penis. Collection of Faberrittana Ficlets based on the 2022 Femslash Feb prompts. G!P Brittany switches high schools and instantly takes a liking to head cheerleader Santana Lopez. She just wants him to forgive her, and maybe he knows what she can do to get his forgiveness. Angst/language/hurt/comfort. As Quinn and Rachel try to remodel the Glee Club without Mr. Schues direct supervision, Kurt finds some attention turned on him and his relationships, and its not all as well meaning as he has previously found. Please PM me if you are interested.) rachelberry. the inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality. She hates the way people become powerless as soon as they start falling in love with someone else. Rachelberry Stories - Wattpad You are Rachel Berry's twin sister. Rachel Berry is everyone's favorite normal and caring ex-diva that's been hiding something from her girlfriend and friends for a while now but when Terri tells her that her physio Twin sister Hannah Berry escaped the mental hospital she was taken to after what happened to them in the past. g!p smut one-shots with minimal plot Pierce and santana each had to teens to. Complete master list of rachel to go on glee femslash fanfiction. Rachel walks in on Santana naked, Santana decides to punish her. It's large and wet and excited, and she can't help but stroke her thumb up and down, paying extra attention to the vein on the underside. Santana agrees, of course, an. Summary: When Rachel wakes up after an alcohol enhanced New Year party, she finds herself in bed with the last person she ever thought she'd end up doing the horizontal tango with. complete read rachel/quinn smut post school au. She discovers what it means to be herself, to love big and to dream bigger. After shes a moderately successful Broadway actress, she sees Quinn who has become a street-walking prostitute because she needs money for graduate school. Very Random One Shots that are fluffy, angsty, funny, just whatever pops into my head when I have writers block on other stories. What happens when Quinn falls for Rachel, star diva and president of the Glee club, and her best friends? ~~ Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (20), Rachel Berry/Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce (45), Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce (7), Rachel Berry/Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez (4), Rachel Berry/Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce, Brittany S. Pierce/Original Male Character(s), Quinn Fabray/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce, More Santana and Rachel centric but I want to explore the group dynamic for the most part, Unholy Trinity and Rachel character study. In which people underestimate Rachel and Santana inadvertently falls in love OR How dating Santana . Quinn: "You know I . where Quinn finds out about pezberry and gets jealous, non canon events. Everyone knows everyone. Alternate universe story in which Santana never went to high school with Rachel and has become a very famous singer. g!p. Rachel follows obediently. Over twenty years, snapshots of that relationship are revealed on the same day--May 29--of each year. Dani (Glee) Angst Fluff Enemies to Friends to Lovers right person wrong time Drama Romance Slow Burn Based on the movie 'One Day'. Everything In Common Chapter 19: Surprise Part One, a glee fanfic G!PRachel one shots because the world needs more G!PRachel. Summary: Part one of The Unholy Sirens Series. Santana and Rachel have been happily married for the past 7 years, but what happens when Rachel gets into a car crash and loses her memory and all she remembers is dating Finn. Hear, Feel, Taste, Touch, Rachel/Quinn, Glee by bonmot507 . Santana loves control but she loves handing it over to her boyfriend even more. ALL the OG New Directions (+Sam and Blaine) have graduated - Finn isn't dead also, Kurt / Rachel / Blaine / Santana and Sam are sharing an apartment In New York, -Kurt, Rachel and Blaine are all at NYADA-Santana is working in a PR firm and sings in a jazz lounge as a hobby-Sam works for a record label working his way up the ladder, Puck / Finn and Brittany are in LA-Puck is doing a creative writing course and obviously cleaning all the pools in the LA area-Finn is doing his teaching training-Brittany is a laker girl and training to be a dance teacher, Mercedes is working on her soul album and is currently Memphis, Tina is living with Artie and Mike also in New York-Tina is studying fashion and costume design but still performs in school theatre productions-Artie is at film school-Mike is at dance school, also studying to teach dance, Quinn is at Yale studying English literature and drama, Here's the completely unnecessary group chat of the New Directions. Sort by: Hot. A senior in high school, g!p Rachel meets her new neighbour. One day Will brings Sam to glee, and all the New Directions love him, because in spite of the neglect he has remained super good-natured and eager to please. Finn-Kurt Relationship. Ever curious, Quinn hires Rachel so she could feel what its like to get fucked, not knowing who she was. Brittany-Quinn-Santana Relationship. January 19, 2015. kurthummeldeservesbetter (orphan_account), finn just wants to make sure Kurt was okay, In Which a Trouty Mouth Gets All Up on Santana, Sam Evans/Santana Lopez/Brittany S. Pierce. He was fine with that, but then she got out of her clothes on that first day and stayed in her bikini for the rest of the afternoon. 9K 346 33. This is a silly one-shot that came to mind, when I suddenly had these song lyrics in my head and decided they sounded like words Santana would say, when confessing her love for someone. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Finn just wants to make sure Kurt is okay on his first date. brittany. The New Berry (A Glee Fanfic/Ryder Lynn Love Story) 334K 5.1K 41. "Nice!" Santana laughed. Or worse? Rachel said nothing, silently staring at the girl. She has a famous mother and a lot of money, yet she feels like she's missing something. Ren has just moved to Lima Ohio after being ostracized at his old school. lowercase intended Why the fuck am I up so got damn early, I just want to go back to sleep. brittany santana glee brittana alvin jeanette theodore simon quinn rachel eleanor alvinandthechipmunks brittanypierce santanalopez love kurt chipmunks blaine finn chipettes 1K Stories Sort by: Hot Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; . Rachel Berry Original Male Character (s) Polyamory Cheating During Canon Alternate Canon Angst and Fluff and Smut Consensual Underage Sex Bullying Original Character (s) Age Difference Domestic Violence Ren has just moved to Lima Ohio after being ostracized at his old school. (glee: season 1 - season 6) tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. However, what should be a fairly simple project is stymied at every turn by oafish bureaucrats, selfish neighbours, governmental red tape, and a myriad of other challenges. how long does it take wisteria to establish? Will she be saved? They start dating which shocked everybody and stay together all through high school then Santana tells her on . Thank you so much! Finn-Quinn Relationship. But as always, her best friend, Quinn Fabray, is there to help her through it. Because Kurt deserves a boyfriend and Blaine is perfect for the job. Can the three girls who have tormented her through-out high school bring her out of the shadows and into the light? Everybody knew they had something going with them and didn't care because they knew that Santana would kick their asses for messing with her girlfriend. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Arabella wasn't well known in McKinley. disclaimer: i am not saying any of these people are queer (unless they thems Iris Seong desperately wanted her best friend back. "Sit up Berry." If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Sargent Santana Diabla Lopez, with her team of officers, helps Rachel and her crew save the lives of their city.

I Will Always Think Of You Piano, Articles G