ducktales fanfiction louie nightmare

ducktales fanfiction louie nightmare

Huey Duck ("older quadruplet brother"/creator)Dewey Duck ("older quadruplet brother"/creator)Louie Duck ("older quadruplet brother"/creator) But when an adventure ends in the worst possible way, he must try it again, this time taking all necessary precautions, including allying himself with a powerful and ancient witch, deceive his family and even give up his own life to fix things. Normal Louie Duck (2017) | DuckTales Wiki | Fandom - Dewey (What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?! When tragedy strikes the family after the events of Castle Mcduck, Huey, Louie, and Webby vow to pick up where Dewey left off and find the truth about their mother. Justnothing else. It's Daddy. Please consider turning it on! Then, he saw something. I highly recommend reading that one first. Most don't. In "Quack Pack!" How much "The First Adventure!" after a horrible accident killed Hortense Quackmore, lullbelle, elder, Daphne, adner and goostave so Donald, della, gladstone, and fethry in the care of there uncle Scrooge. He did the same thing in "The House of the Lucky Gander!" Just his voice seeming to echo in the darkness. Phooey Duck is a dream construct created by Huey, Dewey, and Louie that appeared in the DuckTales reboot episode, "A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!" I highly recommend reading that one first. Also I fully intend to use the talented lollytea and ask-artsy-oncies oc Ty Cloudkicker. he schemed to get rid of a deceptive "Tenderfeet" and keep his family safe. No one's supporting him anymore. Work Search: Which is the true nightmare: the horrific dream that you have in your sleep' or the dissatisfied reality that awaits you when you awake?-Justin Alcala. ), Dream Construct (Designed as American Pekin Duck), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, In the Disney Duck comics, Phooey was originally the informal name given to a fourth nephew that occasionally appeared through artistic error. And what will become of the multiverse when a familiar face and his shadow cabal have nothing to stop them this time around?! ", the Harpies have followed Storkules from Maceduckia and cause a problem for Duckburg. (best friend)StorkulesSeleneGyro GearlooseFenton Crackshell-Cabrera (friend)PenumbraAmunetFaris DjinnJaneJos CariocaPanchito PistolesDaisy DuckAletheiaVero (Disney: DuckTales 2017), this may or may not be a part of an AU i am working on, Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Chapter 18 is an alternative ending scene, Louie needs to work on his self-preservation skills, Louie Duck (Disney) & Original Character(s), but its mostly just crack humor that looks like angst on the outside, Dewey and Louie get into a fight about Della, Post-Episode: s02e21 Timephoon! With his con-artist personality, Louie's strongest suit is in his fast nature. Gender Neutral Huey, Dewey, and Louie will all get their screentime in this, leaning a bit more towards Louie cause he is my fav, but the Huey and Dewey fans will get plenty of whump (Hurt/comfort) here as well. What if that scene in GlomTales where the villains break into Scrooge's mansion went a little differently? Working on rewrite/Extra chapters!Rewritten: Till chapter 20. Louie is very often the snarky, witty, sarcastic and sharp one of the triplets as in "The Most Dangerous GameNight!" It's just Ducktales but with my oc, Raylan Gearloose-Eggison. Similar to Matilda's example, the show's version of Hades appears earlier in the season 2 TV movie "Save the Queen" (albeit with a different personality). Part 1 of Twisted Strings of Fate Universe. Species Usually, when one of Scrooge's enemies gets ahold of them, they manage to get out of it somehow. But When Louie discovers a time machine one day, he and Huey make a risky decision in order to bring their brother back, or die trying. He was eventually given a backstory in the 1999 (non-. He and Jason were waiting for Mrs. Turner to return. Also this is a repost of my Wattpad story of the same name. Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Scrooge McDuck, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Scrooge McDuck, Duck Triplets | Donald Duck's Nephews (Disney), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, Episode: s03e13 Escape from the ImpossiBin! I cant do it! Most don't. He doesn't know what empathy and love are. Duck (Jane)Louie McDee (Launchpad in "The Richest Duck in the World! When the Duckmans move from New York to Duckburg,Emilie,Annebelle, and Danielle start going to Duckburg High School.But when Emilie is paired with Gladstone for a science project,her life takes another unexpected turn. The Forbidden Fountain of the Foreverglades! This is just how life works. I am also very scared Ill write him out of character so hell probably be later in the story. A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill! !" Contents 1 Physical Appearance 2 Appearances 2.1 Season 2 2.2 Season 3 3 Quotes 4 Gallery - Dewey (What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?! ', [Donald visits his nephew, Louie, who's been hospitalized. This shows that he is insecure and cowardly, and puts up a laid-back bravado as a means to hide his true feelings. I may give him a different design because hell be a witch. he ran Louie Inc in his own, spoiled way. season1. Della and Louie get into an intense (one sided) argument and Louie runs to the only person he could think of. So the events of the show still happen but if Selene isnt there to witness it, it isnt written down, but it still happened. After the events of the Impossibin, the Duck family has to learn to live without their youngest member. where once he's told there was no treasure on Mt. He soon finds out the two boys where his clones who also been hurt by Fowl. An adventure goes horribly wrong when Dewey and Louie are kidnapped by their mortal enemies. Ignored and Unwanted? Chapter 1: Missing, a ducktales fanfic | FanFiction Louie stopped looking at all the angles, so he hadn't been able to see any of this coming. This is a collection of one-shots, each exploring another hypertheoretical scenario of what could have happened if one or multiple things had changed in an early chapter. While Daisy took until season 3 to appear and has been confirmed to only be a recurring character that season, this version not only debuts Daisy earlier with more appearances but also promotes her to main cast starting with "Double Triplets" in season 2. Louie's phone number is 555-0123. It's not an easy visitespecially since no one knows what happened to him.]. Donald and Louie both get this in "Louie's Eleven! Voiced By Louie Duck Fanfiction Stories | Quotev ,,Hey Louie" she said, looking at the floor ,,I decided to check on you and. He shouldn't have kept that stupid doll Louies been kidnapped. Louie, the youngest triplet, has a knack for charming his way into, though not always out of, danger. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Honorary Duck Family Member Launchpad McQuack. An AU where an adult Huey is a part of a secret agent/ resistance group with his friend Webby. And it will cost them everything. For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. Join the most daring adventurer in history, the legendary Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Dewey, Huey & Louie Duck and Webby Vanderquack on their adventures as they go solve mysteries and rewrite history. "Woo-oo!" Im too weak! He announces cheerily. Louie later realized how hurtful he was and then cheers his uncle on. The title says it all. At the Turner residence, Jason's dad Mr. Turner, had heard about Louie missing. Left behind as punishment for his attempts at time traveling for money, Louie Duck is miserable and just wants his uncle. Not this time. what's going on here? Fenton and Gyro have been nine months into their steady relationship, and they've been taking it slow and have come so far. In "The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra! "I think you had a nightmare, dear." replied Scrooge. Della and Daisy give permission for Webby, Lena, and Violet to call them Aunt Della and Aunt Daisy in season 2 as well. I kinda wanted to go off that one scene in Quack Pack episode Koi Story , where Louie almost drowns, its one of my favorites between the boys. Lena (Disney: DuckTales) Donald Duck (Disney) Action/Adventure Hurt Possession Blood Blood and Injury Graphic Description Insecurity Self-Hatred Family Drama Emotional Hurt Emotions Light Sadism Huey Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) Louie Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) Dewey Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) Triplets Caring Scrooge McDuck Parent Scrooge McDuck Other Information tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Two red, glowing eyes, staring at him. A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill! He seemingly vanished without a trace. Louie felt himself sinking deeper into the cold darkness that surrounded him it was terrifying. Della Duck (mother)Donald Duck (maternal uncle/guardian)Huey Duck (oldest triplet brother)Dewey Duck (older triplet brother)Scrooge McDuck (maternal granduncle)Webby Vanderquack (maternal first cousin once removed and honorary sister)May (maternal first cousin once removed)June (maternal first cousin once removed)Fethry Duck (maternal first cousin once removed)Gladstone Gander (maternal first cousin once removed)Hortense McDuck (maternal grandmother)Quackmore Duck (maternal grandfather)Fergus McDuck (maternal great-grandfather)Downy McDuck (maternal great-grandmother)Matilda McDuck (maternal grandaunt) TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Jasmine sounds like Dolores Madrigal and Octavia sounds like Rarity. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/DucktalesRewritten, A DuckTales (2017) Script Fic series written by Super Saiyan 3 Odd. "The Mouth" has Uncle Scrooge's head for wild, larger-than-life moneymaking schemes, but none of Scrooge's work ethic. Diving Gear No. Maybe if he were good enough, he wouldnt be in this situation. The title says it all. If you're wondering if I'm alive, I am. So technically, it would be pronounced something like "Hue-el-thin". He spends a lot of time thinking and still isn't entirely certain where the scheme went wrong. Ducktales Stories - Wattpad F.O.W.L. The uneasy feeling did not subside. 'Donald felt as though all the air had left his lungs - like soon it would be him needing an oxygen mask. As everyone else panics, Louie, Webby and Huey all agree to save Duckburg from the Harpies, but Louie has one condition; he has to make money off of it. Louie's Nightmare, a ducktales fanfic | FanFiction Until one day Selene and her brothers plan to stay home alone fails and they get dropped off at a mansion owned by someone who claimed to be there great uncle, and her life is never the same again.__________________. Allow me." Alignment He is determined to give Gyro what he desperately needs. Dewey bursts into the room right after Louie said that, but what if he didn't. So there was no way he was actually just kidnapped off the streets for a boring old ransom-exchange, right? Huey, Louie, Lena, Violet, June, Gladstone, Downy, Terra & Lea are all killed by Lunaris, while many others are killed by the Snap. While his family is off on their latest adventure, Louie finds himself trapped in a foreign realm, The Boiling Isles, full of magic, mythical creatures, and witches. What if scenarios for my fanfiction "Starving Lights". Lena has a nightmare, and Louie is there to comfort her. Other Voices Other examples occur in "Woo-oo! Due to starting nearly a year before "The First Adventure! !" Louie is a schemer, with his confidence, clever quick thinking, and persuasive charm, he manipulates others to get what he wants, as in "Daytrip of Doom!" Yes, I am a sadist and a psychopathic monster, thanks, I know. How could things ever go so wrong? Woo. "Y-you don't hate me for being Quirkless?" They race to find a cure as Charity survives being bonded to Jim Starling, Launchpad, Darkwing, and Gizmoduck. where he states they shouldn't have brought Webby to Funzo's right in front of her. The adults flinched and exchanged looks of horror, horrified that their niece-daughter would think such a thing. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Huey Duck has the Duck Family Temper (Disney), Della Duck Tries to Be a Good Parent (Disney), Dewey Duck (Disney) & Don Karnage (Jungle Book), Donald Duck is the Parent of Duck Triplets | Donald Duck's Nephews (Disney), Post-Episode: The Lost Cargo of Kit Cloudkicker, Honorary Duck Family Member Webby Vanderquack, Episode: s03e22-24 The Last Adventure! He couldn't fight back against the ethereal force that enveloped his body, it was an oddly comforting and yet chocking sensation as he sank further and further into the eternal oblivion of perpetual blackness. Dewey is determined to find out what happened to his little brother and fix it, no matter the cost. Also currently reuploaded in full by Land of Evil 42 on Wattpad. Louie Duck Angst (Disney) - Works | Archive of Our Own After the Timephoon disaster, Louie decided to never mess with time and space again. He has a wide smile on his beak, tears dripping from his eyes and he is practically glowing with pride. Llewellyn Duck (birth name)Captain Lost (Huey and Dewey)Rebel (His mom)Greener Pastures (Gladstone Gander)Sharpie (Goldie O'Gilt)Green Kid (Fethry Duck)Friend Present (Doofus Drake)Caddy (Flintheart Glomgold)Llewellyn, Fighter of Storms (Storkules)Green Bean (Gladstone Gander)The Evil Triplet (himself and his brothers)Lou (everyone)Mr. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Mr. Turner went to meet her. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e17 How Santa Stole Christmas! Not me! What if that conversation continued. Louie moaned. And why do the L/n's need. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Its just another Duck family adventure, right?, Hoping to prove their mettle, our great heroes embark on a dangerous quest to find the fabled treasures of Firefly Fjord, but treasure isnt the only thing theyll be finding, Co-written by Sothisishell Louie Duck and Momma Lena/Lucia, Huey, Dewey, Louie, The Light Scrooge McDuck (briefly and only narration)- Huey Duck (me), Scrooge McDuck, Lena (briefly) Donald Duck (briefly) Huey Duck (briefly and only narration)- Sothisishell.

Local Roots Menu Perrysburg, Soliciting Via Text Texas, Nub Theory Wrong 2019, Trailas Con Terreno En Elgin, Tx, Articles D