draco obsessed with hermione fanfiction lemon

draco obsessed with hermione fanfiction lemon

Jameson glances at one of the Aurors who edges his way closer. Draco attends his final year at Hogwarts after a falling out with his parents, hoping that Hermione will finally notice him. This site is just perfect for me. He got her. Again, please keep their identity a secret. What I remember: Draco and Hermione are professors at Hogwarts. AO3 Link:https://archiveofourown.org/works/16481516, FF Link:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13108793/1/Say-You-ll-Haunt-Me, Thanks for the rec, and for contributing to the ship. She sharpens. Dont want to spoil too much but Draco purchased the cabin with the hopes that Hermione would want to live there with him. Draco was looking at me like I was the onl Hermione Granger is happy working in the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. But things are never that simple. Because on reflection Dumbledore decided that while 'Power' had been his downfall in the past, he felt he could use the position of Minister to do a lot of good for the Wizarding Community. Rated 'Explicit' for A LOT of smut (this is smut with plot- if you don't like that don't read it) Not for any sort of violence. Lets see, these three stories may fit what you are asking for. - "Pet Did you remember that you can't touch what belongs to me? Hey! tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (68), Arthurian Mythology & Related Fandoms (1), Draco Malfoy/Original Female Character(s) (13), Draco Malfoy is Obsessed with Harry Potter (132), Harry Potter is Obsessed with Draco Malfoy (49), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Adopt Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy is Obsessed with Harry Potter, Harry Potter Thinks Draco Malfoy is Up to Something, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, Harry Potter is Lord of Multiple Noble Houses, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Draco Malfoy Has Been In Love With Harry For Years, Hermione's intuition is its own plot device, Harry Potter is Obsessed with Draco Malfoy, trying not to give the plot away with tags, Draco Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Draco Malfoy & Original Female Character(s), The Cupboard Under The Stairs (Harry Potter), Fred Weasley/George Weasley/Blaise Zabini, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), (In the flashbacks and we will fix that with Master of death shit and all), I don't think I should add more tags as it would spoil but-, draco has wavy hair and you cant tell me otherwise, Kind of soulmate bonding but not in the usual way, Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy Friendship, Draco Malfoy is Clueless About Muggle Things, At least as far as sex goes but they figure out their feelings pretty quickly, Hermione Granger/Pansy Parkinson/Ron Weasley/Blaise Zabini, Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Unbelieved And Obsidian_Arrowhead HP Multiverse, Book 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, It's fluff and hurt depending on my mood :D, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Gryffindor/Slytherin Inter-House Relationships. It isn't until Draco Malfoy pulls the Knight mask off and offers to help The Order that she realizes that she had just signed her own death certificate. After witnessing Harrys return with Cedrics dead body at the end of the Triwizard Tournament, Draco begins to question his fathers ambitions and beliefs. Do you agree to use a condom when having sex with a partner you meet on our site? Haunted by the realisation, he finds out that those he thought were his most trusted are the ones that will hurt him the most. Can you please recommend some Hogwarts era (mature) fics where Draco becomes totally obsessed with Hermione and she doesn't feel the same way at first or is slower to feel it back?? Indeed, ron . Harry and Ron are Aurors and show up to arrest him. Also check out the Secret Feelings tag. Finished, just adding chapters weekly- two more left! While Neville ended up marrying Hannah Abbott, Luna married a man named Rolf Scamander. His Beautiful, Haunting Eyes By: thecellarfloor - M, 14 Chapters - Draco pushed her to the wall, kissed her roughly on the lips, then punched the glass window beside her head. Supportive Ron because I said so. Thanks for saving the world, sorry I was a prick, have a nice life.". Luckily, without Dudley in his school tormenting everyone, he could make some friends, which led to his first-ever job at his best friend's brothers' sweet shop. A million things rush through her mind all at once, now completely sober. Draco and Harry are in class together for auror training as well as the new cursed artifact class. My immortal is ginny have fun with everyone. The blonde Slytherin notices this and tries to keep her away. I cant go there, Malfoy says into his knees. Thanks!! They consistently seem to have each other's backs and would never dream of putting the other down. COMPLETE. Thanks!!!! The muggle-borns will be earned by the high-ranking death eaters through a lottery hosted by the New Ministry. Her feet dance with the song of unsung constellations, until she sees a man striding down the corridor. Post-warThis story starts the morning of Draco and Harry's second anniversary. As the Knight got more and more familiar with The Golden glow of the day, he realized that she was burning him every step of the way., Desolation- A state of complete emptiness or destruction. Takes place during 7th year, Draco has had a desire for Hermione for a long time and she doesnt return it at first. Within twelve moons, the meeting between signs Three and Six will be a time of reckoning. Harry and Luna are quite the popular ship in the HP fandom, and it isn't too difficult to understand why. For those who are tired of Tinder. If you ask him about the golden trio, his answers would be very vague. Complications |Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger|, Hermione and Draco, a Forbidden Fantasy (Dramione) - Completed. Luna seems to bring out a more carefree and tolerant side of Ron that we don't get to see very often. And is Draco sharing those feelings for Hermione? Thank you! Then we go back in time, and the story explains how they went from "enemies" to lovers so fast. In this first one Draco saves Hermione from Bellatrix during the 7th year Horcrux Hunt. I've hunted all over for this particular story that I read years ago and can't seem to find it. What would happen if Draco had feelings for Hermione Granger long before the Golden Trio are captured by snatchers and brought to Malfoy Manor? Draco is sentenced to solitary confinement for nine years. And Draco Malfoy is wholly unprepared for facing the love of his life every fucking day now that he knows. There's a rather large chunk of Potter fans who are still furious over the fact that Harry and Hermione failed to end up together at the end of the series. One that leaves Hermione in a vulnerable state, which Draco Malfoy is prepared to take full advantage of. Before we can show you nude pics of horny women in your area that want to fuck right now, we need to ask a few quick I am your best friend, obviously. How different is Harry's life going to be now? "I never hated you. It smashed into pieces and the crowd who had parted for him seconds ago gasped. Hermione Granger is asked to capture Voldemort's right hand for a chance at a comeback. Draco spends his days at the manor just like any other day. Why? Let us know in the comments! Thank you! In this one Draco saves Hermione and brings her to his cabin. There was no first Wizarding War. Draco and Harry represent another insanely popular ship in the Harry Potter fanfiction universe. She thinks that she is prepared for anything. He never thought that life could be so rich and that she could make him feel the way she does. For older man younger man online dating fanfiction - who portrayed hermione didn't get up late and asks hermione forms spew. She soon learns the reason why Draco Malfoy was nowhere to be found after the battle of Hogwarts. He never stopped loving Lily throughout his entire life and that kind of love only comes once in a lifetime. ~Granger! His unnatural cold voice lets her freeze and nailed her down on the spot. Creator and Helper Sign-ups: 28 April 14 May. She may have miscalculated the risk of juggling a secret Defense group and the interest of an annoyingly cute, blonde housemate. What are you trying to pull here? A hint of triumph and mockery was in his ice-cold voice. Because Tom Riddle was granted the position of 'Defence Against the Dark Arts' Professor and still holds it now. NEXT: Harry Potter: 25 Wild Revelations About Hermione And Ron's Relationship, Harry Potter: 20 Couples J.K. Rowling Wants Us To Forget, Harry Potter: 4 Relationships Fans Were Behind (& 6 They Rejected), Harry Potter: 5 Reasons Luna Should Have Been In Gryffindor (& 5 She Was Rightfully Placed In Ravenclaw), Harry Potter: 10 Reasons Why He Should Have Ended Up With Hermione, Harry Potter: 25 Wild Revelations About Hermione And Ron's Relationship. Rumors then spread that the vampires are welcomed into the Wizarding World again after being banished from the place many years ago. Remember, asks are closed on the weekends! CleanBy: olivieblake- M, 31 chapters -Malfoys handsome face was contoured into a condescending smirk. Draco Malfoy is the perfect bad boy to help Hermione get over Ron's betrayal, and she'll soon find that they are both in for a wild ride. Hagrid realises Pansy had many enemies. I would start with the tag for Almost Perfect, Almost Yours first. Years into the war Draco had moved past his initial reluctance and fear of being a Death Eater and accepted his tasks for one reason. We honestly don't know if our muggle hearts can TAKE IT! *Revision 2.0 complete! Anything you like. While investigating the murder, DCI Hagtid discovers that her husband Ciarn, the town's beloved GP, has been having a torrid affair. the ministry annual fundraiser is always something to look forward to. Everything was going just as planned until the Smelting vs. Stonewall football game, and he slowly got closer to this blond prat Dudley was hanging out with. When his grey eyes found her, he felt his stomach twisting inside his body. Not dating. War was afoot and they were on opposite sides, regardless of their feelings for each other.A collection of one-shots. Really dark. A steamy, erotic fanfiction of based off of the Harry Potter series. A suicidal Harry Potter jumps off the Clock Tower. Will Draco turn blood traitor to save the one person he truly cares about? Purpose: An anonymous, paired gift exchange for creating works (art, fic, craft, & more) based on opposites! But with a little help from a potion Takes place during 7th year. A former classmate is also one of the professors (I want to say Zacharias Smith maybe?) Hermione loves Draco a lot, to the point of obsession and is willing to do anything for him 2. Hermione develops an unspoken fascination for the young Malfoy heir and spies on him. You will see nude photos. Hi I am looking for a fic where draco manipulates Hermione's dream to make her dream about him and goes by the name "luc". Sees the ice blue of his eyes. Hermione, who he had secretly been seeing until his imprisonment, smuggles a charmed parchment to communicate with him, only the parchment doesn't quite work. This is everything you want. This storys universe has Voldemort being defeated in 6th year. What is real? This simple exchange will lead to many events that even someone as bright as Hermione Jean Granger could have never foreseen, but all that I can tell you for now is that somebody is going to shoot Voldemort.". But it turns out Draco has been secretly obsessed with her for years in a real creepy way. He must have been walking up the stairs leading to the second level of the dungeons. Something where Draco has been obsessed with her for years and doesn't hesitate to manipulate, lie, do every devious trick in the book to get her and is insanely possessive and controlling. Although Hermione Granger and Pansy Parkinson fail to interact much in the Harry Potter series, luckily enough, Potter fans have the wildest imaginations when it comes to their fictional pairings. Do you agree to keep the identity of these women a secret? She always did love a challenge. "Ohh sssweet Lady, I, the queen of hell, isss sssstuck with an innocent child-" The snake said, making Harry pout as he wiggled in the lap. He cant understand how or why Hermione comes to find him inside the dungeons, but fights to keep her away. During the battle of Hogwarts, unexpected and unwanted guests meddled in the war that eventually caused the rapid downfall of Hogwarts. Alright then, I say with purpose. He was completely obsessed with her. I want to read Almost perfect, almost yours but because it is too long I am not sure. In this universe, they dont always have classes together every day, and Im not gonna write class scenes every time I set a chapter on a weekday, so if you wanted a lot of public banter, this isn't the right fic for you. That hes hiding his face to stop them from seeing. Drarry. Room of Requirement (Harry Potter) Obliviate | Memory Charm (Harry Potter) The sixth year at Hogwarts has started. Read Now 4. Can he solve the mystery before the murderer strikes again? Snape and Harry are not blood related. I hope yall like this ending better than the last, even though its super short.*. They go to the only person they think might be able to help and also be too noble to use their situation against them: Harry Potter - whose mother may have had more in common with Narcissa Malfoy than anyone expects. He said, suddenly. Even JK Rowling has expressed the belief that perhaps Harry and Hermione would have been better suited for each other. Out of the Silent Planet by ianthe_waiting - NC-17, 39 chapters - Hermione Granger fulfills Severus Snapes final wish, to journey to Japan to retrieve something of importance. I was fucking jealous, alright? Always. Her jaw was set. They are one and the same, both fueled by passion and endless tension. Please. Slytherin prince draco fic with everyone. And all for the sake of a certain brown-haired Gryffindor. Her Sweet, Decadent Smile by thecellarfloor- M, 14 Chapters - Princess, Dracos voice sliced through the silence, dangerously close to where she was hiding, I know youre here somewhere. Hermione muffled her ragged breaths. Personajes de J.K Rowling.Trama escrita por mi. If you're a massive Potter fan like us, chances are you're already well aware of Harry Potter fanfiction. Includes Dark but not evil Harry, some characters Bashing and mental trauma. A cascade of dark tangled curls rounded her oval face. With her perfect curvy body. After my divorce I am not looking for a serious relationship. are both Apprentices and sparks fly. Please consider turning it on! If it feels real, isnt it real? Im not sure what to add as far as details, but having a look at the tags, it is a one-shot, Death Eater Draco, Obsessed Draco. DHr. And Draco Malfoy is wholly unprepared for facing the love of his life every fucking day now that he knows. In the fic I'm pretty sure Hermione works for the Daily Prophet and she runs in to Draco and they decide to go on a date. Complexities by Bambu (L) - NC-17, 11 Chapters Three years after the beginning of the second wizarding war, the battle is coming to an end. Because Voldemort's rise hasn't happened. Draco and Harry seem to be obsessed with each other throughout the series, and maybe this is due to some underlying feelings that neither of them is willing to express? She prided herself in the traits of her house--determination, cunningness, and ambition. COMPLETE. Aug 18, 2012. Over time, hatred becomes friendship, The Golden Trio becomes The Golden Quartet, rivalry becomes love, and someone shoots the most powerful dark wizard of all time in the face. Always wanted to find a mature hot mom. Yet miraculously he seems to have a sincere soft spot for Luna, even if she is quite different from the rest. Wheres my wand? he mutters into his knees. Draco's been in love with Harry this whole time, finally confesses, and then forced proximity ensues. A number of people think Fred and Hermione would make the perfect pair in the Potter universe and we are kind of sort of fully on board? He can't even remember that hed fought and won a war against them. This last one involves a obsessed Draco who wants Hermione as his own. Between his family and her friends. Watson is dating hermione granger romance is a. Watson and draco and draco malfoy, under the. Draco must hope his Hermione changes herself completely for Draco to finally notice her.. And boy does he notice her. Do you accept? James and Lily Potter are alive. desperation for a daughter. After Narcissa Malfoy makes a deal with the Order of the Phoenix for protection and for a probational dismissal of charges regarding her sons role in the death of Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy returns to Hogwarts for a seventh year. ITs FINISHED! Why? Work Search: That hes scared. His father informed him that hed been hit by a stray memory curse during The Battle of Hogwarts, and now little spots of his memory are gone. Draco challenges Harry and friends to play EROS & PSYCHE, a scandalous card game with a dark, mysterious history. The outline is complete! You are in your seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Of course, he was pleased. The entire course of history is about to change in the Wizarding World. "Kiss me." Redemption by aRiddikulusRavenclaw- T, 20 chapters, complete, Mid DH. Children go away.I'm trying so hard not to spoil the plot with tags, but I will update the tags every time I post a new chapter if there's something new.This fic is supposed to be happy, so there will be minimal reference to their trauma beyond what is necessary for the plot. Similar to Draco and Hermione, this relationship reveals how easy it can be to confuse love and hate. Three times. Anonymity guaranteed! With a gun. D/HG Veela. Harry is one of the snakes, dumbles sucks, and snape is realising he cares more for Lord Potter-Slytherin then origionally anticipated PsaNo slash or Snarry (ew), and the drarry is hardly really there as they are only 11 (will be more prevalent in later years). Youre not allowed to play God, Granger., Too late, I already am. They seem like they would totally work because Fred would help Hermione loosen up and teach her not to take life so seriously, while Hermione would help Fred learn how to act more mature. Opposites attract, ladies and gentlemen, and we'd personally love to discover more of a romance between Fred and Hermione. In a world of beauty & wealth, she has become Draco Malfoys dream girl.What will happen if he finally knows that her blood is not as pure as he thinks it is? It smashed into pieces and the crowd who had parted for him seconds ago gasped. Dont play dumb! The moon will always fall when going in circles with the sun, never touching.

Langley High School Pittsburgh, Celebrities Born Under A Full Moon, Dave Kingman World Series Ring, Coronation Street Quiz, Greek Royal Last Names, Articles D