doug pederson current job

doug pederson current job

Pederson finished his tenure in Philadelphia with a 42371 (.531) regular season record, 42 (.667) playoff record and a 46391 (.541) career record. Pederson, 53, sat out this season after getting fired by the Eagles on Jan. 11. Why in Gods name would you put somebody like Press Taylor in charge of a $100 million asset? [41] In a week 4 loss to the New York Giants, Pederson went 6-for-15 for 75yards and two interceptions before being replaced by McNabb after halftime. He re-signed with the Packers with a two-year contract on February 20, 1997. However, after a promising start to their Divisional Round game in New Orleans, the Eagles fell to the New Orleans Saints, 2014. He did not see game action at quarterback again until a week 14 game against the Cowboys in which McNabb suffered an injury in the fourth quarter. Tell us your coronavirus story or send a tip here. Should be plenty of candidates to become the next head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. If the Eagles are looking for a changing of the guard, with a dash of Harbaugh energy, Roman makes as much sense as anyone. But after winning the Super Bowl in 2017, things fell apart pretty quickly for the first-time head coach. [40] Pederson started a week 3 shutout loss (260) to the Buffalo Bills, going 14-of-26 for 137yards and two lost fumbles, before being replaced by McNabb again in the fourth quarter. He is a good coach, even putting aside the Super Bowl win. Lurie was right to refuse to allow Pederson to make Taylor the teams offensive coordinator. My vision is much more about how can we get back to the success weve had and what were used to in the next 2-3-4-5 years.. Doug Pederson 'leaning toward' taking 2021 off from In his first season with the Jaguars, Pederson led the Jaguars to the AFC South title and their first playoff appearance and victory since 2017. Doug Pederson s fit with the Eagles unraveled quickly, following Philadelphias 4-11-1 season. After starting 46 in their first 10 games the Eagles proceeded to win 5 of their last 6 games including upset victories over the Los Angeles Rams and Houston Texans. Bieniemy is a former player whose pupils and peers seem to admire. When you are organized, its a lot easier to be efficient. How to watch King Charles IIIs royal, Montana legislator sues House speaker over censure, McCarthy to Russian reporter: I do not support what, Louisiana woman accused in death of boyfriends child,, Kinston duo arrested for kidnapping, other charges, Macclesfield woman arrested on drug charges, Is my money safe? Pederson has a Super Bowl ring and a winning record overall. This year, with Taylor splitting his time between his passing-game coordinator and quarterback-coach duties, and the Eagles offensive line ravaged by injuries, Wentz had the worst season of his career and eventually was benched. Pederson, meanwhile, has 25 years of NFL experience, 13 as a quarterback and 12 as a coach. It would be interesting to know his true feelings about that call, now that hes not toeing the party line for the team anymore. The Eagles made the playoffs in the two seasons following the title, but there was regression, and, ultimately, a precipitous fall in 2020 that resulted in Pedersons departure. He was later hired by the Kansas City Chiefs as the offensive coordinator, but returned to Philadelphia in 2016 as the Eagles head coach. The next week, quarterback Trevor Lawrence had a career day throwing for 262 yards and three touchdowns in a 3810 win over the Los Angeles Chargers. He has gotten the most out of Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford and Joe Flacco during his career. Doug Pederson - Wikipedia So there's still hope for Pederson. Pederson is one of the few coaching candidates with prior head coaching experience at the NFL level, which certainly has value. Pederson went 8-for-12 for 108yards and a touchdown in the loss, and Koy Detmer received the start ahead of him in week 15 with McNabb still injured. Essentially, the Eagles would be making this hire because they believe in Hurts and think Riley can make their current offensive pieces more dynamic. ApplePodcasts|Google Play|Spotify|Stitcher|Art19|Watch on YouTube. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Jaguars are hiring Doug Pederson as their head coach, ending a wild and winding search that ended up where it started more than a month ago. [16] In that record breaking game for Coach Shula, Pederson entered in the third quarter of the game and went 3 for 6 for 34 yards while converting several crucial third downs. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Pederson is SB wining coach with a winning record in the NFL. A different roster, luck, and coaches like Reich all had major roles. I dont think he has the personality to be a college HC, but I can see him taking a Coordinator job at one of the top Power-5 programs; maybe LSU, USC, or possibly replacing OBrien at Alabama when he takes a HC job someplace else next year. On January 29, 2009, Pederson was hired as the offensive quality control coach for the Philadelphia Eagles, reuniting him with his former head coach, Andy Reid. It's not like there are very many Super Bowl-winning head coaches out there looking for jobs. Pederson faced controversy during the Eagles' final game against the Washington Football Team when he pulled quarterback Jalen Hurts out for backup Nate Sudfeld in the third quarter while facing a three-point deficit. He has had a lot of success with mobile QBs, and if the Eagles feel like Hurts is their guy, Roman could be their leader. In his first season in 2005, the Cavaliers went 56 and lost in the first round of the state playoffs. Tampa Bay offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich was the other. He will have his pick of Head Coaching jobs next season. Pederson ultimately got the nod over former NFL coaches Jim Caldwell and Bill O'Brien, current/former coordinators Byron Leftwich, Nathaniel Hackett, Matt Eberflus, Todd Bowles, Kellen Moore, and Jaguars offensive coordinator/interim head coach Darrell Bevell. Meyer was fired in mid-December after 13 games, one of the most turbulent tenures in NFL history. Pederson was only the second coach in history to be fired within six years of winning a Super Bowl, the first since Don McCafferty of the Colts in the early 1970s. Tom Coughlin won a couple of Super Bowls, but he's 75 years old and retired. Tom Pelissero reported Tuesday that Pederson, who led the Eagles to the Super Bowl championship just four years ago, will interview for the job that opened up when the Jaguars fired Urban Meyer on Dec. 16 after just 13 games. WebThe official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more. That never left. The Jags already interviewed former Minnesota GM Rick Spielman, who could end up filling either spot. The Jaguars appeared to be on the brink of hiring Leftwich before that reportedly fell apart on Wednesday night. If the Eagles want to keep Wentz, Daboll has proven he can make the most of a QB with a similar skill set. As the season progressed and Im watching the entire league, I guess those football competitive juices (came) back.. He started thinking he was an offensive genius. Pederson, who also interviewed for the Chicago Bears and Minnesota Vikings jobs during this coaching hiring cycle, was on the New Orleans Saints radar as well. Our journalism needs your support. Doug Pederson I pride myself in that. Staley is one of the few coaches on the Eagles coaching staff that has proven he can develop talent. On May 3, 2018, it was reported the Philadelphia Eagles picked up Pederson's fifth-year option, allowing him to coach the team through 2020. He planned to communicate with the team virtually during his quarantine, and he relinquished day-to-day head coaching duties to assistant head coach Duce Staley in the interim. the best candidates to replace Doug Pederson Last year, after being forced to fire Groh, Pederson ended up bringing in several offensive consultants and assistants, but never filled the offensive coordinators job. How to watch King Charles royal, Day 13: Croatan National Forest fire 49% contained,, Laredo mayor declares state of emergency due to migrant, Washington Gov. Pederson was fired following a 4-11-1 season in 2020 despite the Super Bowl championship three years earlier and leading the Eagles to the playoffs in three of his five After four years of saying yes to Howie Roseman and Jeffrey Lurie, Doug Pederson finally said no. I agree it went to his head and hes no genius, but prove himself? The Eagles hung in there when their team was destroyed by injuries. Thats the part that Ive got to get across to the staff, and Ive done that.. But instead, Poles hired Eberflus, who he's never worked with. This is winning the SB with a backup QB Doug Pederson. Why the Eagles should consider him: If the Eagles really want to swing for the fences, theyll take their second dip into the college coaching ranks and hope Riley isnt another Chip Kelly. But at the end of the day, I want to make sure theres one voice, and thats my voice, thats heard offensively, and nobody elses. There are 12 teams that have never won a Super Bowl and multiple others that havent been to one in a long time. I just needed that fix of football and to be around it. In general a head coach should go back to being a coach and observe the other coaches and learn from them. Hell, they fired him anyway. One of the most embarrassing moments of Pedersons coaching career came last January when, a day after assuring a roomful of reporters that he had no plans to fire offensive coordinator Mike Groh, he did just that after receiving a phone call from Lurie. For instance, the Broncos interviewed 10 candidates before hiring Hackett, and only one was a former head coach, Dan Quinn. Pederson, who led Philadelphia to its lone Super Bowl title, was Jacksonville's first candidate interviewed when he met with owner Shad Khan and general manager Trent Baalke on Dec. 30. While he isnt going to get credit for all of the Chiefs offensive success over the past three years, hes arguably been Reids most successful offensive coordinator ever. [31] The Packers claimed Jim McMahon off waivers from the Browns to serve as Favre's backup ahead of Pederson and Rubley on November 29, 1995. News never stops. Pelissero reported that the Jaguars have requested permission to interview Buccaneers offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich, Bucs defensive coordinator Todd Bowles - who coached under Andy Reid with the Eagles in 2012 - and Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore. But there are obvious concerns about his ability to develop a quarterback like Justin Fields. Im just excited to come in here, roll up my sleeves, go to work, create a system that enhances his skill set and be successful. I enjoy my job, not many headaches, and isnt dangerous or dirty. The next week, a week 4 game against the New York Giants, Favre sustained a concussion in the third quarter, and Pederson replaced him at quarterback. WebJacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Pederson was named AFC Head Coach of the Year for the 2022 season by the 101 Awards. He was hired by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2022 and immediately worked We did it in my former place with Carson Wentz early in his career and I really feel like thats a strength that I can help and be a part of that., More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/hub/nfl and https://apnews.com/hub/pro-32 and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Pederson served as the third quarterback behind Favre and McMahon in 1996, playing in one game but recorded no statistics. Doug Pederson now lives on the water in Jupiter, Fla. A source who has known him for years says Pederson just took delivery of a 38-foot, center-console fishing boat [44], Pederson considered retirement after being released by the Eagles, but instead signed a two-year contract with the Cleveland Browns on September 2, 2000. like someone said earlier- 12 teams could be looking at their current HC options and watching the contract cost of making a decision. ApplePodcasts|Google Play|Spotify|Stitcher|Art19|Watch on YouTube. [38] In his nine starts for the Eagles, Pederson had a 27 record, a 51.6% completion rate, 1,168 passing yards, six touchdowns, and nine interceptions. Now if you can get a head coaching job in the year then sure take it, otherwise consider a lesser other coaching job, where you can learn. You also cant ignore the fact that hes a Super Bowl-winning head coach, which is a big reason why Chicago deserved to at least hear him out. Wentz cost Pederson his job; first with his play, then with his petulance. the Doug Pederson-Jaguars pairing is One thing that stood out about this job: having Trevor Lawrence as his franchise quarterback. scarletknight says: He took a year off but returned to coaching this offseason and has the nascent Jaguars 2-1 entering Sundays visit to the Linc. But Pederson wanted Taylor. After starting 57 in the first 12 games, the Eagles managed to win their last 4 games and finished with a 97 record for the second consecutive year and their second NFC East division title in three years. Pederson, was the Eagles opening-day quarterback in 1999, Reids first season with the Eagles, began his coaching career in 2005 at Calvary Baptist High School in Shreveport, La., before joining Reids staff as a quality control coach in 2009. [54] In 2007, he led the Cavaliers to the semi-finals and to their first district title. The Jaguars became the third team since the 1970 AFL/NFL merger to draft first overall then win their division in the following season, after the 2004 San Diego Chargers and 2008 Miami Dolphins. He will need to prove himself someplace, before getting another HC job. Thats the ultimate endgame and something the Bears have lacked for the last 36 years. He did the best with what he was given. For better or worse, thats who he is. The Bears are looking for a leader-of-men type of head coach. I feel like I still have some good years ahead of me.. He could develop Jalen Hurts or fix Wentz. Hell, they fired him anyway. Doug Pederson Gets Jaguars Head Coaching Job The Eagles went 4-11-1 in his final year. Not to long ago Peterson announced to the world This is the new norm in Philly oh how the mighty have fallen !!! NFL world reacts to Jaguars head-coaching hire - The Comeback: Pederson was a very good coach. (Photo by Alika Jenner/Getty Imag. Retain a group of assistant coaches from Chip Kellys staff? The 53-year-old Pederson interviewed on Jan. 6 with the Jaguars and Jan. 12 with the Bears. Doug Pederson, former Eagles head coach: Not many candidates can show off a Super Bowl ring during an interview. [14] Dan Marino, the Dolphins' starting quarterback since 1983, ruptured his Achilles' tendon in a week 6 game against the Cleveland Browns on October 10, 1993, forcing backup Scott Mitchell to replace him. While its easy to be skeptical about another coach from the Andy Reid coaching tree, Pederson is one of the few that has found success away from Reid, unlike former coach Matt Nagy. Neither do we. [39] McNabb replaced Pederson, who suffered a bruised throwing shoulder, after one half in a week 2 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, in which Pederson went 12-of-19 for 100yards and an interception. He was also a backup to Dan Marino on the Miami Dolphins and a starter for the Philadelphia Eagles and Cleveland Browns until retiring in 2004. Baalke remaining in his GM role caused some candidates to hesitate about the job and several former players to openly question Khan's search. Pederson sat out this past year after getting fired by the Eagles following the 2020 season. Following a year away from football, Pederson is ready to get back to coaching in the NFL. [57] Following a 15 start in 2015, Andy Reid gave Pederson play calling duties, the Chiefs proceeded to win their last 10 games, which made Pederson a head coaching candidate for 2016.[58]. LOL. [62] Pederson returned to the team on August 12. Doug Pederson basically lost job as Eagles coach because Yeah, I did. While Pederson was able to get the best out of Wentz, the same cant be said when the Eagles drafted Jalen Hurts. April 17, 2021 at 11:55 am And yada, yada, yada, the Eagles are looking for a new head coach. Weve got to get younger. $10M Severance includes a gag order, Im sure. Pederson and Wentz won their first three NFL games together, but finished the season 79, missing the playoffs. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because a contract has not been signed. [2] After high school he graduated from Northeast Louisiana University, where he was quarterback from 1987 through 1990. During his tenure, Pederson won 46 games (including the postseason), made the playoffs three times, won two division titles and produced the Eagles only Super Bowl victory. While he isnt Pederson, he would keep some of the previous methodologies (which worked) while creating his own wrinkles. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) Doug Pederson wont have the power Urban Meyer had with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Parkey missed on his subsequent kick in a play that became known as the Double Doink, securing Philadelphia's victory. He also had to deal with poor drafting and a very good QB that became un-coachable. And the work Pederson did with a young Carson Wentz early in his career - Wentz was a Pro Bowler and MVP candidate in his second season - would make him an attractive candidate to work with Lawrence, who has thrown nine touchdowns and an NFL-high 14 interceptions. At least he won coming from the Reid tree, which is much better than the BB tree for sure. He was given an unfair exit in Detroit and hasnt really been in the head-coaching conversation since. As recently explained by TheAthletic.com, however, Pederson was treated like a baby, with his decisions second guessed even in victory. arpy9110 says: Caldwell is up there in age and could mold a potential successor while he fixes Wentz for a few seasons. Copyright 2023 The Associated Press. [46] Pederson returned for the final two games of the season, losing both, including a 3524 loss to his former team, the Eagles, and a 240 shutout loss to the Tennessee Titans. Resume: Jets QBs coach (20072008), Cleveland Browns offensive coordinator (20092010), Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator (2011), Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator (2012), New England Patriots (2013-16) offensive assistant/TEs coach, University of Alabama offensive coordinator/QBs coach (2017), Bills offensive coordinator (2018-present). Former Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson interviewed for the Jacksonville Jaguars job early in process but has not been mentioned since the meeting. He will need to prove himself someplace, before getting another HC job. However, if I had $20MM socked away, Id be skiing, boating and traveling. One of the reasons we had the search was not only looking for the head coaching candidate but really to learn about other organizations, Khan said. [59] Despite having Sam Bradford on the roster as the starting quarterback, the Eagles drafted Carson Wentz with the second overall pick in 2016. But Doug also let the SB go to his head. When NFL teams started firing coaches immediately after the season, Pederson immediately emerged as a hot candidate. Asked before the Washington game how things had worked this season with the myriad of offensive assistants he had and no coordinator, Pederson said: Theres a lot of positives that come out of those communications and those talks, those ideas, he said. That would seem to rule out all three candidates they gave second interviews to, so perhaps Pederson still has a chance in Jacksonville. Please check your email for a confirmation. I dont think its complicated. [37] The Eagles drafted Donovan McNabb with the second overall pick in the 1999 NFL Draft in April 1999, and Reid said Pederson would remain the starter until McNabb was ready to play. Why the Eagles should consider him: Caldwell is the lone proven head coach on this list. Doug Pederson walks off the field after losing to Washington on Jan. 3. I think he started believing his own press. Colin Cowherd Resume: College assistant coach for various programs (1978-1992), Wake Forest University head coach (1993-2000), Tampa Bay Buccaneers QBs coach (2001), Indianapolis Colts assistant head coach/QBs coach (2002-08), Colts head coach (2009-11), Baltimore Ravens QBs coach (2012), Ravens offensive coordinator (2013), Detroit Lions head coach (2014-17), Miami Dolphins assistant head coach/QBs coach. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/lists/bears-doug-pederson-head-coach-profile/, 2023 NFL draft: Experts hand out grades for Bears, Grading every Bears pick in the 2023 NFL draft, Bears' updated roster following 2023 NFL draft, Bears assign jersey numbers for their 2023 draft class, Bears 2023 NFL draft tracker: Pick-by-pick analysis, Twitter reacts to the Bears' selection of WR Tyler Scott, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy, Head coach, Philadelphia Eagles (2016-20), Offensive coordinator, Kansas City Chiefs (2013-15), Quarterbacks coach, Philadelphia Eagles (2011-12), Offensive quality control, Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10), Head coach, Calvary Baptist Academy (2005-08). Taylor was promoted to passing game coordinator, while still moonlighting as the quarterbacks coach. Because hes currently not employed by another team, Pederson is free to interview wherever and whenever he wants. Doug Pederson Aiming To Land Another Head Coaching Job. Much less pressure, more fishing. Doug Pederson set to interview for Jaguars head coaching [52] He retired in March 2005 to become a head coach at Calvary Baptist Academy.[53]. The item from Hayes is labeled an opinion; the only news in the article is that Pederson recently purchased a 38-foot fishing boat with a quartet of 400-hp engines. Doug Pederson The Eagles did treat him like a baby with Roseman and Lurie on his case constantly. Doug Pederson Stats, News and Video - QB | NFL.com Treated as a learning opportunity, you were fired for a reason learn from that. [25] After competing with Dan McGwire throughout training camp, Pederson was waived on August 22, 1995. Pederson isn't going to stick on the head coaching free-agent market for very long. [74], In the Wild Card round against the Los Angeles Chargers, the Jaguars committed five turnovers in the first half and found themselves down 270 in the second quarter, but they managed to rally and win 3130 off a field goal by Riley Patterson in the final three seconds. Former Eagles coach Doug Pederson will interview this week for the Jaguars head coaching opening, according to an NFL Network report. Maybe so however, its not hard to imagine the response of almost any other championship winning coach to such a directive from a GM or owner Belichick, Parcells, Jimmy Johnson, Coughlin, Carroll take your pick. Before getting on a 40-minute video conference with reporters Monday, Lurie released a statement saying that before making the decision to fire Pederson, the two had met and discussed what the collective vision of the franchise would be like going forward. Dallas defensive coordinator Dan Quinn declined an interview request, presumably because he preferred not to work with Baalke. Of the 68 known interviews for the various openings, only 23 have gone to former NFL head coaches: Quinn with five teams, Todd Bowles with four, Leslie Frazier and Flores with three each, Dennis Allen, Caldwell and Pederson with two and Vance Joseph and Bill OBrien one apiece. Pederson spent most of his 13-season playing career as a backup to Brett Favre on the Green Bay Packers, where he was part of the team that won a Super Bowl title in Super Bowl XXXI. Pederson was one of two who got a second interview. Report: Seahawks speak with former Eagles coach Doug [75], Pederson was born to Teri (ne Boykin) and Gordon "Gordy" Pederson (19392016)[76] on January 31, 1968, in Bellingham, Washington. He was QBs coach in 2011 and 2012 and then served as Reids offensive coordinator with the Chiefs from 2013 to 2015 before replacing Chip Kelly in 2016 as Eagles head coach. The Jaguars also became the first team in NFL playoff history to win a playoff game with an in-game turnover margin of 5. After winning their last game against the Washington Redskins and the Minnesota Vikings losing to the Chicago Bears, the Eagles made it back to the playoffs with a 97 record as the sixth seed. [63] In the 2020 season, the Eagles had their third straight year of injuries, mainly on the offensive line. He joins Baalke in a pairing that's sure to irk a vocal segment of the fan base. Because Pederson wasn't under contract, teams didn't need to ask permission to interview Pederson, so he got a head start before the regular season even ended. It helped get him fired. [13] For the second consecutive season, Pederson was re-signed to the team's practice squad, on September 1, 1993. 1 pick Tim Couch", "Packers Re-sign Smith, Place Pederson On I.R, Sign Millhouse To Practice Squad", "Using Lessons He Learned Backing Up Favre, Pederson Coaches High Schoolers", "Chiefs hire Doug Pederson, Bob Sutton as coordinators", "Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson emerges as head coaching candidate", "Doug Pederson announced as Eagles coach", "Eagles pick up Doug Pederson's contract option", "Doug Pederson, Roseman sign extensions with Eagles", "Eagles coach Doug Pederson tests positive for COVID-19", "Doug Pederson back with Eagles after positive test", "Doug Pederson Explains Benching Jalen Hurts for Nate Sudfeld: 'I Was Coaching to Win', "Philadelphia Eagles' Doug Pederson says he was 'coaching to win' against Washington, wanted to get Nate Sudfeld some reps", "Eagles players, coaches were shocked by Doug Pederson's QB switch, resulting in sideline confrontations", "Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson after five seasons", "Report: Ex-Eagles HC Doug Pederson Discussing Seahawks OC Job", "Doug Pederson 'leaning toward' taking 2021 off from coaching", "WATCH: Jason Kelce gets Doug Pederson's jacket following Eagles' win over Jaguars", "Jaguars win AFC south for the first time since 2017", "Eagles head coach Doug Pederson gives glory to God, says his faith keeps him grounded", "Pederson goes on without his first mentor his late father", "Doug Pedersons' neighbors ready to welcome him back home", "NFL Cribs: Where Do the Highest-Flying Philadelphia Eagles Choose to Nest? Taylor was just a bad fit for quarterback Carson Wentz. Because Pederson was afraid if he brought somebody else in that he didnt know, he would lose his grip on the offense. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Right before the 2016 season began, Bradford was traded to the Minnesota Vikings and Wentz was named the starting quarterback as a rookie. Despite Weve got to accumulate as much talent as we possibly can with a focus on the mid-term and the long-term and not on how to maximize 2021. Doug Pederson Is Already Being Linked To Another NFL Job Levis has inside track to be future of Titans, Eagles add three Georgia studs to elite roster, Belichick keeping Jones, Zappe on edge after draft, Simms: Hooker has more talent than Goff, NFL draft takeaways: QBs selected on Day 3, In the end, the Packers fleeced the Jets for Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Rodgers blamed cell service at his house for not returning Brian Gutekunsts calls, Trade charts show Jets sending Packers equivalent of a high second-round pick in 2023, Odds greatly improve for Will Levis to be the first overall pick, Deion Sanders is ashamed of 31 NFL teams for not drafting any HBCU players, Brian Gutekunst: It would have been nice to have had those conversations with Aaron Rodgers, Jim Irsay asks fans whether Colts should pair Will Levis with Anthony Richardson.

Chivas Roster 2015, Articles D