deputy headteacher personal statement examples

deputy headteacher personal statement examples

Think your CV is just about words? !Academic ! Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch. You will grow in confidence with experience in time. Experience of undertaking effective performance I'm seeking the role of preschool This is my own personal statement for the position of Assistant Headteacher for Teaching. would give practitioners an option to view one before they start . England B3 2EW Cell: 07956 654 32 E-Mail: example-email@example. David has 1 job listed on their profile. Preview. As NAHT head of policy (professional) Ian Hartwright explains: You, the members, are the union. I have always prided myself on my commitment to teaching excellence, something which is corroborated by the high levels of positive feedback that I have received from assessments of my lessons. Personal Statement for Assistant Headteacher for Teaching, Are you a well-organised, confident, and motivated teacher? Example Teaching Leadership Personal Statement. For me, to be a leader is to work together with scholars who are leaders in their field within the community. Learn how your comment data is processed. The advice offered in these cases is to work out which parts of the person spec/job description apply to which standards. Management Its raw, its long, its error-strewn. registered in England (Company No 02017289) with its registered office at Building 3, Enter your email to subscribe to The Learning Spy. As well as mentioning the name of the organisation, qualification titles and dates of study, you should showcase any particularly relevant modules, assignments or projects. Posted 1 day ago Have excellent communication skills which will allow leading by example and develop teachers within the school. Together you are stronger. Tailoring your CV to the roles you are applying for is key to success, so make sure to read through the job descriptions and tailor your skills accordingly. Mission Statement: We can teach numeracy and phonics outdoors, for example, and we also have two outdoor gyms. Why would anyone literate need a guide to writing job applications? WebPersonal Statement and Letter of Application for a Deputy. I know its impossible to second guess exactly what someone else wants to hear and even if you could, youd probably regret it, but still: if only there was a winning formula. Most of all, be yourself; this is what you bring to genuine and authentic leadership, and it has already got you to deputy headship. standard, a top-level writer, and a premium essay expert. . Orders of are accepted for higher levels only (University, Master's, PHD). How to get that senior leadership job in teaching Author: Created by landoflearning. WebInclude any examples of how you worked with a Designated Safeguarding Lead. 4.8/5. Kate Perkins Phase Leader, English Lead and Passionate Teacher 1y Greta advice - thank you. Because of the close involvement of all stakeholders in this policy, we have found that the new code has been adopted efficiently and enthusiastically, with behavioural standards at the school increasing significantly as a result. Browse thousands of university personal statement examples below by subject. Deputy Headteacher job from Scarborough, Overdale Community Primary School. This isn't about good school/bad school or good applicant/bad applicant it is about matching your vision and aspirations with those of the school and governors that you will be working for. 0000001430 00000 n WebWhen request for a new job, you may be competing with tens oder hundreds of other prospective in an race for the role.The HR manager or headteacher recruit for the job will be analyzing each detail of your application to make sure they are bringing with the right people for interview.The petition form belongs the first hurdle you have to get over also sets the eah``xH(,Xp&XthD`4V|P'WBd"R)}|m. WebDeputy Headteacher Personal Statement Examples. Your statement should be no longer than 2 pages of A4. Answer: Im very interested in working here because I have spent a lot of time researching about schools in the area and your school stands out. Once your essay is complete, double-check it to see if it falls under your expectations and David Capener Head Teacher Personal Statement - Medium The advice was that applicants should use the National Standards for Headship to structure their applications. - Work closely with the Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher and have honest and frank discussions as part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). . 0000008566 00000 n Deputy Wikipedia This process was made possible through the positive relationships I had forged with colleagues, who were able to assist me in developing a curriculum that met the needs of our diverse community of pupils. We recently appointed three assistant headteachers at St. Mary's. Example 1: Entry-level teacher I recently graduated from Little Valley University with a bachelor's degree in early childhood education. Your personal statement is used to explain why you want to become a teacher and your suitability for the role. Put your personal statement through the free Hemingway checker to spot offending sentences. Articles gt Apply yourself Leader Magazine. You want to stand out from the crowd but be credible and honest. 0000009155 00000 n Teaching Leadership Personal Statement - leavingschool.co.uk Photograph: Chad Ehlers/Alamy, St. Mary's Catholic College and Christ the King Catholic Primary School. WebI would like emphasise my enthusiasm to enter into a teaching career, specifically in Primary Education. Remember to triple-check for spelling and grammar errors before hitting send. 0000105325 00000 n Like many people who are passionate about their career. Ex Head Teacher in Special Education, now retired and working for an Independent SEN company, supporting students that do not access mainstream education. This is likely to be a pretty gruelling few days with a series of panel interviews, data tasks and presentations. Every class, or type, of an essay writer has its own pros and cons. Having spent my professional life so far working in primary schools within London, I am acutely sensitive to the need for primary schools to cut across the social and cultural diversity of the city to provide an inclusive educational experience for all pupils. : contact with the local community promote the schools ethos and ensure good a ncourage new developments in the to. Something went wrong, please try again later. ` zb WebA Personal Statement which includes: Explanation as to how you meet the essential criteria as detailed on the Person Specification. Whilst working at Sacred Heart, for example, I played a key role in making use of Early Years Foundation Stage data to create attainment profiles for Year 1 students. This is excellent advice. I have been involved in leading teams for specific, short-term projects such as school sports days, as well as more complex, longer-term challenges, such as leading preparations for an OFSTED inspection whilst working as acting Deputy Head. You should place Students First in every decision you make, with the sole intention of Please do add feedback. Whilst this advice is aimed at leadership applications, the CVAI structure should be used in all applications and interviews whether youre an NQT or a headteacher. %PDF-1.3 % Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Start with your current (or most recent) job and work your way backwards through your experience. Teacher CV Example Assistant Headteacher Personal Statement Example - Medium To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it. Through my current role as Assistant Headteacher and in my past co-ordinator positions I have acquired considerable experience in staff leadership and in managing teams of staff. the best tool is you. 0000051228 00000 n Reg No: 12887507. What are your skills and qualities? 0000063570 00000 n Think your CV is just about words? Tes Global Ltd is To help you write yours, Ive put together ten tips that Ive had to learn the hard way. For more help and inspiration. Loved the place. Firstly, give the reader some context by creating a punchy summary of the job as a whole. You want that job so badly, but at best your personal statement gets you to the start line of the final challenge, the interview. I have a very broad range of primary teaching experience. My attention to detail and excellent time management skills means that every task is completed efficiently and to the highest possible standard. 2009. I undertook this with a suite of tools such as Google Forms and quantitative analysis. 6 10 customer reviews. To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it. Ms Helen Timmins (Deputy Headteacher) Ms Paula Monaghan (Assistant Headteacher) Company Name: Harefield Academy Trust Registered Office: Northwood Way Harefield 0000001970 00000 n If you would like to blog on the Guardian Teacher Network please email emma.drury@guardian.co.uk and please don't be shy about commenting on blogs on this page. My approach to date has been based on assessing the individual needs of each trainee, implementing a structured timetable of classroom observations and offering feedback sessions that are open and democratic, in which the students can express their perspectives on the training experience as well as receiving insights from experienced teachers. Having risen through the different grades of responsibility, I am attuned to the expertise of middle-level leaders, and as a consequence I am always eager for middle leaders to be closely involved in initiatives that are aimed at improving the schools performance. Id advise putting the whole lot into a speadsheet to work out exactly what should go where. Whilst working as a numeracy co-ordinator, for example, I spearheaded training initiatives to bring my colleagues up to speed on the national numeracy strategy, and was involved in similar training initiatives whilst working as Key Stage 2 co-ordinator. Keep to the basics, such as: Grab the readers attention by kick-starting your CV with a powerful profile (or personal statement, if youre a junior applicant). A deputy head teacher CV needs to encompass your passion for education and behavioural management with your administration and management skill. 3rd Paragraph (40-60 words)State what you hope to do for them. As I live locally, I have been able to talk to parents with children at the school and they have told me all about certain teachers here who have really inspired and helped their children. What do you think of the personal statements and my tips? Outside of a few difficult meetings where I had been alongside the headteacher as a "professional development opportunity", again my experience was limited. and the ability and confidence to articulate your personal statement will come naturally. It is important . How would you deal with disruptive pupil behaviour and who would you involve? Learning and Curriculum a job which I got. Your rating is required to reflect your happiness. Facilitate ease of reading by working to a simple structure which allows recruiters to easily navigate your experience.

John Spender And Catherine Spender, Articles D