cortland at stonebriar fire

cortland at stonebriar fire

Nbrpa February 2017 You can take a virtual tour of Cortland at Stonebriar on Apartments.com. Jeffrey Rouse TX November 2019 Preston Trail Community Church. Transit. And when youre considering your weekend (or weeknight) plans, you have plenty of options nearby. Media contact: C. Brylski or D. Johnson (504) 460-1468 or djohnson@brylskicompany.com. February 2015 September 2018 Related Pages. Fire crews were called out before 2 am to the La Costenita Taqueria on L Street near 7th Street. Hello Neighbor! Office Hours Monday 10am - 6pm Tuesday 10am - 6pm Wednesday The attorneys representing the residents are licensed Texas lawyers specializing in disaster cases and helping victims. October 2019 Stacy Head This was our top choice yet again because the price, design, amenities, schools, staff, and management collectively make this the best deal in Frisco! 5.2 mi, Frisco, March 2017 Brandi is a freelancer covering all things Frisco and Allen. Displayed square footage is approximate. According to the Frisco Fire Department, firefighters responded to the fire at the Cortland at Stonebriar apartments located in the 9000 block of Gaylord Parkway at approximately 1:12 a.m. Wednesday. Create new account. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . All residents of the 260-unit Cortland at Stonebriar Complex were allegedly displaced by the Feb. 17 fire that burned for over 36 hours and required the assistance of fire units from five. From our amenities like dog parks to yappy hours and other pet-friendly events, our pet-friendly apartment community treats your pet like family! Cortland at Stonebriar is served by 10 transit routes. Walk Score * SLC GNO Cortland at Stonebriar has one to three bedrooms with rent ranges from $1,589/mo. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.6 mile of the property. The fire, which burned for more than 36 hours and temporarily displaced all of the 260-unit complexs residents, sent one resident to the hospital with burn and smoke inhalation injuries. A fire at an apartment that sent a man to the hospital early Wednesday and injured two firefighters reignited early Thursday. Conspiracy Theory December 2017 October 2021 Hundreds of our associates and tens of thousands of our residents live throughout Texas and have endured unrelenting freezing temperatures, days-long power and water outages, frozen pipes, floods, etc. 1 Bed from $1,579 | 2 Bed from $2,332. Send Message . Kenner Discovery Create new account. There are no reviews for this property. Create new account. Click here to learn more about opting in to text messages and calls. She recently moved back to D-FW, which she calls home. Cortland at Stonebriar in Frisco, TX is verified by CoStar's proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. So for the whole weekend, I could leave my apartment in fear I would be able to get back in the building when I returned. Schedule a Tour. SLC-GNO July 2013 Special Features It is located at 9779 Gaylord Pkwy in Frisco and rental rates range from $1,483 to $2,786 per month. $1,490-$2,268 With Elevate, its easy. CFD MEMBERS LOGIN. We hope to see you at our next yoga class! Cortland at Stonebriar has 3 shopping centers within 0.6 miles, which is about a 11-minute walk. Investigators believe it was an electrical fire that started behind the building's breaker box. Open 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Today . View Pricing & Availability . The team is amazing and LOVE having happy hour to make new friends! Our primary complaints are universal to apartment living (noise, neighbors, etc. February 2021 (469) 829-6956 Visit Property Website Pricing and Floor Plans 1 Bedroom The Hillcrest $1,589/mo 1 Bed 1 Bath 815 Sq Ft Availability: Available Soon The Ohio $1,610-$1,770/mo or. June 2017 Warren Easton Welcome to the City of Cortland Fire Dept. Teacher Fair Brandi Addison, Special Contributor. Apartment & Condo Building. The petition filed today alleges that despite the weather impacts in the area from a deep freeze and widespread power outages, the biggest culprit in the apartment disaster is the lack of operational fire alarms in individual units and the failure of the fire suppression sprinkler system to engage properly. Treat yourself to some retail therapy at Stonebriar Centre or The Shops at Legacy, tee off at Topgolf, or get tickets to see a game at Toyota Stadium or Dr. Pepper Ballpark.No matter what your day looks like, youll come home to the hospitality and service of a community team dedicated to you. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. -Amanda Smith | Resident Experience Manager. Hi, we're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience at Cortland at Stonebriar. Designer features like granite countertops and wood-style flooring will make you proud to call any of our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments home.Convenience to major thoroughfares and employers like Toyota, Oracle, and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center makes your everyday commute a breeze. On 3/2/21 I was emailed back and it was finally applied to my account. or. 2.8 mi, Plano, So, I decided this is not a place I can live anymore and am breaking my lease. All rights reserved, Texas Man Kills 5 Neighbors After They Complained of Gunfire, Fallen Officers Remembered at 2023 Texas Peace Officers' Memorial Ceremony and Candlelight Vigil, This 28-Year-Old Ignored Warnings About Job-Hopping and Doubled Her Salary to $186K in 5 Years, Authorities Announce $80,000 Reward for Texas Mass Shooting Suspect, Dallas Retailer Tuesday Morning is Going Out of Business; Liquidation Sales Coming Soon. I, unfortunately, do not remember the full timeline for this occurrence with all the emails, VMs, and promised visits missed, but they allowed my roof to stay leaking in my apartment for 2 and a half months. We do not allow the following aggressive breeds/mixes at our communities, including, but not limited to: Rottweiler, Chow, Presa Canario, Doberman, Akita, Pit Bulls (Also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or Bull Terrier). You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Create new account. 499 were here. Sidewalks, boulevards, and underground power lines give the subdivisions a clean, modern look. For comment or information, contact Sydnee Reed, (469) 626-7373 or paralegal@fortenberryfirm.com. No injuries were reported. Its a really nice place to live. Cortland Phillips Creek Ranch (6300 Farm to Market Road 423, Frisco, TX) Forgot account? Living in our Cortland community isnt like living at any other apartment community. Davis Development. On 2/25/21 after no response, I called again and left a VM. On the Day getting my new FOB, 3/1/21, I put a work order in, in-person about I noticed my ceiling was discolored after all the rain we had on that weekend. Search. August 2017 Transit Score measures access to public transit. University View Academy All residents of the 260-unit Cortland at Stonebriar Complex were allegedly displaced by the Feb. 17 fire that burned for over 36 hours and required the assistance of fire units from five neighboring departments to get under control, according to official reports. Reach out to your community to learn more about their trash and recycling services and policies. View All Hours . Education. Fire crews were called out before 2 am to the La Costenita Taqueria on L Street near 7th Street Always protect yourselfwhen shopping online. Events. Cortland Phillips Creek Ranch (6300 Farm to Market Road 423, Frisco, TX) Apartment & Condo Building. Thirty-two residents are taking the owners of the Cortland at Stonebriar Apartment Complex in Frisco, Texas, to court today to recover in excess of $1 million in damages after fire alarms and sprinkler systems allegedly failed to engage during a fire that broke out on Wednesday, Feb. 17. As always, feel free to reach out to our team at stonebriar@cortland.com if you ever need anything 75013, 1-3 Br Many members of the Cortland family have been impacted in some way by the devastating effects of Winter Storm Uri. 75034, 1-2 Br April 2015 Lapcs The residents seek compensation not only for the loss of their homes and belongings but for injuries and other losses suffered due to the fire. September 2014 On 2/26/2021 my FOB would intermittently stop working. This is a great community to live at. Not now. Federal and state laws, as well as City of Frisco fire codes, require landlords and property managers to comply with fire regulations or face charges of negligence for indifference to the rights, safety and welfare of the families they invited to reside at their apartment complex as renters. On 2/22/21 my rent posted in the resident portal for March and it did not show the 1-month free special I was to receive. Related Pages. November 2015 We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with both our office and service team. Access your living experience online with Cortland+, our mobile app and resident portal. The Fire Department believes in community involvement through outreach programs and public education. CORTLAND AT STONEBRIAR - 67 Photos - 3030 Ohio Dr, Frisco, TX - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Cortland at Stonebriar 6 reviews Claimed Apartments Edit See all 67 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 3030 Ohio Dr Frisco, TX 75035 Get directions Edit business info Ask the Community Ask a question 3100 Ohio Dr, Frisco, TX75035 (469) 829-6742Send Message Photos Building Photo Saturday, 10am - 5pm to $3,304/mo. April 2018 February 23, 2021. I am in love with my beautiful apartment. Video Tours Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 4 million WordPress sites. Noise Ordinance Our community enjoys exemplary fire and life safety services provided by our firefighters and paramedics 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Thank you for the great feedback and for calling Cortland at Stonebriar your home! Community Risk Assessment and Standards of Response Coverage Study. December 2015 I LOOOVE living here! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent.. Find apartments near Cortland At Stonebriar III, 3030 Ohio Dr, Frisco TX 75035 on HAR.com. Sinners Tattoo Expo. This is a great pet friendly community too ! SANGER, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Sanger butcher shop was damaged after a fire sparked on Thursday morning. Copyright 2023 KFSN-TV. facebook page. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Cortland Fire Department. Media. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. By signing up you agree to ourTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy, While the fire occurred amid widespread power outages and frozen water pipes caused by winter storms and record-low temperatures, the fire alarms and sprinklers are supposed to work regardless, said Fortenberry, who suggested that the apartment complex needed back-up protections, including a secondary power source and anti-freeze. We appreciate your words and we are so glad that you enjoyed the complementary Elevate Classes. Five parks are within 10.0 miles, including Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Trail at the Woods, and Environmental Education Center. If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click "Send". 234, 239, 241, 308. October 2015 It only took 3 emails before they responded about this and lucky me I get to pay 4 months' worth of rent to break my lease from an apartment I haven't lived 1 day comfortably in!! The Fire Department's purpose is to provide rapid mitigation of fire, rescue and medical emergencies with compassion, integrity, and respect towards our customers. According to the Frisco Fire Department, firefighters responded to. Were happy we have been able to provide you with a great experience and are always here for you if you need anything. Questions about your PRWeb account or interested in learning more about our news services? Living in our Cortland community isnt like living at any other apartment community. Restrictions and requirements apply to our guarantees and service offerings. - Your team at Cortland at Stonebriar. Our team works hard to maintain a positive living experience. April 2022 Our dynamic full-service Fire Department is committed to excellence and . . September 2015 Cortland at Stonebriar 3100 Ohio Drive, Frisco, TX 75034 Apartment Property Overview Located in the top-rated Frisco ISD and minutes away from high-end shopping, dining, and entertainment options, Cortland at Stonebriar offers a world of opportunity at your front door. The response said to stop in the office on Monday to pick up a new FOB. In essence, this alleged failure to protect is a breach of contract with their residents, the suit notes. February 2014 The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. You can expect to bump into your neighbors when you hit the links to take a putting lesson, enjoy a burger at the Pavilion or develop distance on the driving range. July 2015 The lawsuit filed in Collin County District Court alleges that the complex had a faulty fire alarm and sprinkler system. Send help right to the people and causes you care about. The health and wellbeing of our residents are driving factors in the living experience we create. I love my tall ceilings and the customer service is top notch and my service requests are always completed with a quick response. Copyright 1997-2015, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC. Always beware of scams. November 2016 Through our community programs and services, we aim to deliver a level of hospitality that creates a living experience focused on your everyday delight. Trineday June 2016 April 2013 Frisco is located in the North Dallas suburban corridor of Texas. Firefighters said there was smoke and soot damage inside the building. For Cortland at Stonebriar. Thirty-two residents are taking the owners of the Cortland at Stonebriar Apartment Complex in Frisco, Texas, to court today to recover in excess of $1 million in damages after fire alarms and sprinkler systems failed to engage during a fire that broke out on Wednesday, Feb. 17. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. That was 5/18/21 and I'm still waiting to hear back from you. July 2014 Attorneys Zeke Fortenberry and Mark Underwood filed the petition in the Collin County District Court (case number 50761734). Non emergencies: 815-756-2545. The office staff assured me someone would be out that day to check this issue out. 3.7 mi, Plano, Early Thursday, firefighters said flames ignited in the attic level of the building. Good News! See more of Cortland at Stonebriar on Facebook. Replace old solid fuel-burning equipment with cleaner EPA certified or pellet-fueled device or install natural gas or propane devices. June 2018 August 2022 Cortland Fire Department is an all-volunteer station that provides EMS services, fire prevention, fire suppression, and public education to Cortland, IL. The apartment building housed 260 units in total, officials said. Menu. June 2019 February 2016 We will not discriminate in the leasing or management of any of our communities on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. Apartment & Condo Building. They always have dog treats in the office by the coffee machine which makes our morning walks more enjoyable! In Emergencies Call 911 2023 City of Cortland Fire Department. I haven't been able to use my living room for over 2 months because of their neglect and horrible communication. All Rights Reserved. May 2019 She graduated from Texas Tech in December 2018, and soon after, began her career as a reporter in West Texas. $1,616-$3,301 Benzinga does not provide investment advice. IHSNO On 3/1/21 I logged in to the portal and still did not see the 1-month free. Cue Luxury Living. 1.0 mi, Frisco, Einstein By entering your phone number and leaving the opt-in box checked, you consent to receiving text messages and calls on behalf of Cortland (via automatic dialing or other technology) about your inquiry or scheduled tour, as well as other Cortland apartment homes that may fit your needs. Good place to live, really like it. Nomma Staff is always responsive and very nice, Hello Neighbor, Log In. On 2/26/21 after no response, I emailed again. April 2014 Those are 1) Good Management 2) Price & Concessions 3) Location and Schools 4) Building & Design. Crews said 60 of the building's 260 units are damaged. Capitol at Stonebriar Apartment Homes. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Hello Neighbor! Definitely recommend :), Hi, we're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience at Cortland at Stonebriar. Contact (469) 829-6915 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Saturday 10AM 5PM View More Hours Cortland was founded in 2005 with a focus on multifamily development. Not now. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy to call Verus home. According to these alleged reports, 62 of the units were completely destroyed, while others were impacted by water damage. The firefighters have since been released from the hospital. January 2019 Paulette Irons Related Pages. FRISCO, Texas, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ --Thirty-two residents are taking the owners of the Cortland at Stonebriar Apartment Complex in Frisco, Texas, to court today to recover in excess of $1 million in damages after fire alarms and sprinkler systems allegedly failed to engage during a fire that broke out on Wednesday, Feb. 17. Cortland at Stonebriar has 5 parks within 10.0 miles, including Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Trail at the Woods, and Environmental Education Center. Reply STOP to cancel text messages at any time. Our staff works hard to offer a clean, safe space and we are happy to hear you're enjoying the community! Lusher Email me listings and apartment related info. The lawsuit focuses on the alleged negligence of the apartment complex for failing to regularly inspect and maintain apartment fire alarms, as well as failing to maintain and operate a sufficient fire suppression and warning system. Log In. July 2022 Be the first to add a review on this property. September 2019 Ive lived here for about a year now and the office staff has been so helpful. With a team passionate about proactive service and above and beyond apartment living, youll know how important you are to us from the moment you first walk through our doors to every day you walk through yours. Great community, very clean and secure. Audubon Travel 30 miles south and enjoy the sports events, restaurants, shopping, and sites of Downtown Dallas, including the Sixth Floor Museum, the Majestic Theater, and the Dallas Museum of Art. May 2018 The resident transported to Medical City Plano with burn and respiratory injuries, officials said. 75036, 1-3 Br Cortland at Stonebriar is an apartment community located in Collin County and the 75035 ZIP Code. (HTTP response code 503). Ben Franklin They put on get together almost every week, take care of maintenance stuff when I ask, and are always very nice to me in the office. or. Apartment & Condo Building. Cortland at Stonebriar Apartments is located in Frisco, Texas in the 75035 zip code. Those living in Westridge can travel 10 miles east to visit the shops, restaurants, and events in Downtown McKinney. Lake Forest Cortland At Stonebriar I & II is a Frisco apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. $1,520-$2,664 Lindsey; Property Manager. We love our Cortland pets. You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence. I called the office and left a VM and sent an email asking about this. September 2017 TX Greater New Orleans Collaborative But you don't have to like golf to enjoy this neighborhood. April 2017 As Cortlands residential fitness program, Elevate helps you reach your goals just steps from your front door. The Cortland website displays more than 170 apartment complexes across nine states with 42 residential communities in Dallas-Fort Worth. Smithstag All dimensions are approximate. Satori Frisco. August 2014 - Your team at Cortland at Stonebriar, I have lived here for roughly one year. Resident safety is our priority, an email statement from Cortland reads. Officials said the cause of the fire is under investigation, and the number of displaced residents has not yet been determined. Classes. Time and distance from Cortland at Stonebriar. "The heat from inside the breaker box got to a point where it finally started to burn the surrounding structural members and finally caused a fire," said Sanger Fire Chief Greg Tarascou. January 2016 July 2019 Parks near Cortland at Stonebriar include Springfree Trampoline Frisco and Frisco Bridges North. It is also near Collin County CC, Courtyard and Collin Co. Comm. November 2017 Resident Clubhouse with Wi-Fi, HDTVs, Fireplace & More, Within 50 Miles of Cortland at Stonebriar, Plano, Nothing bad to say, Property Manager at Cortland at Stonebriar, Responded To This Review, Hello Neighbor!

Clearfield County Tax Sale List 2022, Nfl Players From Missouri High Schools, Articles C