bus journey descriptive writing gcse

bus journey descriptive writing gcse

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: Imperial House, 2nd Floor, 40-42 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XB, Taking a break or withdrawing from your course. It was quite short. For the order to advance came at last, and after a two weeks' weary journey along the road which had been widened for the passage of wagons and artillery, we reached our destination and went into quarters there. Recommendations for sharing my dissertation research to get participants. of Health and Human Services, for contributions to the field of disability. Thesis writing company india buy an essay plane hijack how gcse descriptive writing help can i get help to write a book top essay writing service uk . Preview 1 out of 2 pages Report Copyright Violation 2 reviews By: anequaf 1 week ago By: seanwan 1 year ago Essay (2) $3.49 She pressed herself into the seat. <>>> The war had finally ended; The tune was 'Run rabbit run rabbit, run, run, run'. She wants to sit next to the aisle. More passengers get on at the other stops but they have to stand as all the seats are taken up. The rude behavior of the conductors, the rash driving and the rush of the passengers, and the lack of direct buses are troublesome. They present a scene of daily scuffles between the students and the conductors. Official Thread: Graduate Entry Dentistry 2023 Entry, Edexcel A Level History Paper 1 (9HI0 1A-1H) - 24th May 2023 [Exam Chat], Official LSE Undergraduate Applicants thread 2023, Official University of Edinburgh 2023 Applicant Thread, Official University of Warwick 2023 Applicant Thread, Higher maintenance loan for year 5/6 MBBS, Official Oxford 2023 Postgraduate Applicants Thread, HELP!!! The conductors patronize pickpockets and men of loose morals. The reader cannot see what you can, therefore, you need to entice their five senses. I was looking at the houses, trees, and meadows through the window with a cheerful mind. 160 missing. But my pleas fell into deaf ears. We could not enjoy the film since we had missed the introductory part. We left King Haakon VII Plateau, which lay there bathed in sunshine, as we had found it on our outward journey. The market share of franchised buses in Hong Kong decreases since 2004 irrespective of the. I was in New York, just barely stumbling out of a six-hour overnight flight. Online Courses (FREE for 30 days! In our hands was our imaginary wheel and we drove that routemaster through the London streets. Rachel is one of the only authors to have been selected twice for the Barnes & Noble Discover New Writers Program, once in fiction and once in nonfiction. endobj Letter to your friend describing the cricket match-Friendly Letter-Complete Letter for Class 10, 12 Class, English Essay/Paragraph/Speech on Ramzan for Kids and Students for Class 8, 9, 10, Class 12 and Graduation Examination. I drew the curtain at the window and decided to sleep for some time. They'll still mark as well as it's supposed to be. HELP!! Copyright The Student Room 2023 all rights reserved. Follow A Walk to Remember on WordPress.com. Fortunately, before the matters could get worse, he got down at the first stop. DESCRIPTIVE WRITING DESCRIPTIVE WRITING is the clear description of people places objects or events using appropriate details. cite it. Clients will consist of the average high school student struggling with weight, the college football player looking for supplemental professional and nutritional training, or the mother of four trying to lean up her body so she feels comfortable after enduring the impact four children may bring, I came far from fitting in with my rambunctious fellow passengers, and I was targeted for this principally by one particularly rambunctious kid named Ryan. Example 1 is a descriptive response that is structured within a narrative framework: a girl returns to the city and through the power of her imagination, views a journey by bus as something magical. There were apple orchards, plum trees, and tall chinar trees. As it passes I barely see it at all, my mind painting a picture over the top, a picture of what it could be if it were restored. The family quarrels were the subjects of their talk. DESCRIPTIVE WRITING DESCRIPTIVE WRITING is the clear description of people places objects or events using appropriate details. The loose politics is discussed there and sometimes the same turns into a quarrel. I was really charmed at the green beauties of Nature. Others were discussing their personal problems. Upon the bus ride that new day, the clouds blossomed pink as if in visual empathy with the poppy red paint below. A few weeks before the exam, I wrote a descriptive writing piece and my English teacher said that I needed to include a narrative to make it interesting. you to an academic expert within 3 minutes. A level computer science programming project? I glanced at my leather watch with sudden realization and urged my legs . _P I ran hell for leather darting in and out to avoid her with the girls cheering me on and singing 'Run rabbit run rabb run, run, run' The gob stopper was getting smaller and small. People who until now were standing peacefully pushed and shoved each other to reach the counter. Soon the bus rolled out of the bus stand. Then as I stepped onto the bus I was slapped by its overworked heater and the bus drivers thick Caribbean accent, I found out that dollar bills werent accepted. I kept silent. I sat beside a window and was looking outside. Immediately I hear the blast of loud Indian music coming from a loudspeaker just beside the mustachioed Indian driver. essay, Hong Kong Franchised Bus Company Analysis, Digitization: Entrepreneurs Should Either Get On The Bus Or Get Underneath It, Write The rest of the passengers seem very quiet too. Gradually the rage in the old man face subsides. Both harassment cases were easy enough, as was the traffic violation which we let go with just a warning. This student written piece of work is one of many that can be found in our GCSE Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe section. He tore three tickets and threw them out. I am used to travelling in crowded buses but I would love to share my experience with you. Creative Writing : Bus Journey - GCSE English - Marked by Teachers.com 'I wish you, dear Sir, a prosperous journey, and a happy recovery. collected. Heat in the summer and cold in winter make the journey troublesome and unbearable. I said hello and he slowly looked up, trying to catch the last few words of the paragraph before focusing on me. With descriptive writing there is no movement in time. It is a complete world in itself. Many people cover short distances on their bicycles. The English Language for IGCSE: Tips for Descriptive Writing - Blogger To my utter dismay, my wife and children were left behind. MtP^ Certainly no one is going to question the tough-looking driver. I cheered her up and picked up the courage for the next trial. What do AQA Examiners Want in Descriptive Writing? Mr Salles "Describe a journey by plane, train, bus or car." Down Below is a fictional description of me having a journey by a *****. He sat quite still, anger still surging. This was very bad. I could not jump down that time. The window did not open for the next one hour. As usual, the bus moved on. We won't spam your account. We asked all the passengers and searched for the same near the seats. We hired a scooter and made him the payment on reaching home. Order custom essay Essay on A Journey By Bus This proud young man refused flatly. For most exam answers, writing in the form of a story is not advised as you are expected to write only about 250 words and to spend only thirty minutes writing. Download Front Office Operations Code 810 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers of Class 12 NSQF Vocational, CBSE Session 2021-2022. Occasionally we saw village women and girls bathing and washing clothes in the ponds. My AQA GCSE English literature predictions 2023? My parents decided to go to my uncle's house at Smaller by bus. Some other passengers called him a thief. It was 15th January 2014. For some who are used to orderliness and cleanliness, a journey by bus is often very uncomfortable and full of hardships. I awoke to brakes squealing only to realize that I had arrived at my destination.Drudgingly I walked off the bus examining everyone, trying to figure out who I would become friends with and who I would come to despise. There was no breath of air, so the people were panting. 'Run rabbit run rabbit, run, run, run' I said I would kill you one day remember?'. I can hardly forget the sweet memory of this Journey. formal Letter for Class 9, 10, 12 and Competitive Examinations. database? There may people got down. support@phdessay.com. He had to stop the bus against his will, half a furlong ahead. Thus our Journey came to an end. What are some stereotypes that get made about your people? Writing - GCSE English Language Revision - AQA - BBC Bitesize In the summer we got a writing assignment. The bus stopped. The bus was negotiating steep curves and I realized that we had entered the hills. Some were talking of soaring prices. I look down the inside of the bus. Traveling on a crowded bus is an experience that can be and should be avoided if one can help it. 'https:' : 'http:') + It was a long wait. Descriptive Essay On My Bus Ride Decent Essays 710 Words 3 Pages Open Document The Adventures of My Daily Bus Ride You never know what to expect when you ride public transportation. AQA English Language Paper 1 June 2017 | Teaching Resources I went and stood in the queue that had formed in front of it. Relationships among Service Quality, Image, Customer Satisfaction, and Loyalty in a Hong Kong Franchised Bus Company Describe this bus. 2023 AQA gcse lit predictions guys?? This is a descriptive story about someone boarding a busy train station. endstream endobj startxref kFT2Y'ds`@@oY7u ~xi\H *,oN A8Zfnh|_0[*7nS @xl3RAF/'8"bN|,r9_WzAM,)Ik^ow7q53Xb3UB0 However before I could compete with world class athletes, I had to embark on a journey to my hotel. The rich people alone can afford to hire a scooter, a rickshaw, or a taxi because their charges are very high. When we came to the high-way my neighbor in the bus lighted a beedi. %PDF-1.5 I joined those who were struggling at the door of the bus. Descriptive Essay - One Day while Travelling in a Bus The passengers inside the bus were talking loudly. until reality hits. I said to the conductor. A Journey By Bus Creative And Descriptive Essay Examples (400 Words NEEDED! Rash and reckless driving result in frequent accidents. The guard waved his flag, then blew his whistle and the train began to move slowly away, Then with a rush the train door opened and a fat middle aged woman about my own age heaved herself into a seat opposite to myself. Creative writing GCSE coursework - on the bus - The Student Room An old villager sat next to me. I was limping in pain. ! )/V 4>> endobj 1094 0 obj <>/Metadata 97 0 R/Outlines 117 0 R/PageLayout/OneColumn/Pages 1083 0 R/StructTreeRoot 197 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 1095 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 1096 0 obj <>stream The important thing to remember is to be detailed . Gertie Harris was somewhat of a bully, she always made us girls give up our sweets that was still on ration to her, or woe betide anyone who refused as I did myself one day. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Essay on A Journey by Bus Complete Essay for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation and other classes. Her skirt had developed a concertina effect. The Student Room and The Uni Guide are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd. Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. I paced into the vivid boarding lounge; by which I was fascinated. Carelessly floating on a pair of lilos, two teenagers talk . Although intellect was not revered among preteens, wit was, the difference being that the latter often comes at the expense of another. At the Ajmeri gate, three passengers got down. 1123 0 obj <>stream Each city had its differences and distinctions in people, settings, and cleanliness. By continuing well assume youre on board with our Call me nostalgic, but there was love in those old designs. The main idea is to get home. gcse.type = 'text/javascript'; Thanks for much help. Write an application to the Principal explaining why you could not take the test. We got into the bus at the Subtotal bus terminal in due time. with free plagiarism report. For a moment the old man looks as though he would explode with rage. 5 Best Essays on " A Journey by Bus" Essay No. This kind of descriptive writing is suitable for coursework. I was feeling pain. The driver stopped the bus a bit away. Descriptive writing usually appeals to the five senses: taste, touch, smell, hearing, and sight. At about 12 noon we reached of this Journey. You are dishonest. And so it goes on that way, all of us together and separate, feeling all the same turns and bumps. We had packed sandwiches and cold drinks which we had for breakfast in the moving bus itself. The bus was an old one. This smell was blown away from the wind that came through the broken window panes. He had to keep standing. We could see terraced forms, small streams of water, and waterfalls running down the mountainside and the local hill people cheered whenever they saw our bus. There is a seat with only a woman sitting on it. Please tell me a rough estimate of what GCSE Grade it is or NC Level and also how I can improve it. I rebuked him. 1 0 obj There was a restaurant by the roadside. The scooter driver demanded Rs. Some broke the queue and tried to forcefully buy the tickets. She asked me to return home but how could I do that. The passengers seem to care less who is next to them. This essay was written by a fellow student. PDF GCSE ENGLISH LANGUAGE UNIT 3: DESCRIPTIVE WRITING - WordPress.com After his slight hesitation to look upwards, the boy responded with a hello back. 'Wake up' shouted my husband, 'Its your school reunion today remember, twenty five years isn't it?' Descriptive Essays - GCE Guide Rachel's jobs have included being a community relations manager at a large bookstore, and a creative writing teacher at several colleges. At the little post-hut of Ojos del Agua, in the State of Crdova, Quiroga, with his secretary, Ortiz, halted one night on the homeward journey. I decided to spend the evening at Connaught place. According to my teacher it doesn't really matter if your description turns narrative. )Master Descriptive Writing https://app.scoodle.co.uk/e/dominic-sallesGuide to Awesome Description https://amzn.to/34t1ERe0:. ?>, Order original essay sample specially for your assignment needs, get custom Set your permissions during sign up or at any time afterward. Previous Year Question Paper with Answer of Automotive 804 for Class 11 NSQF Vocational, CBSE Session 2021-2022. //= $post_title It is only five or six kilometers to town so it should be a fast trip. It was my first sponsored professional handball trip for the Olympic Club, and I could only rely on myself for the following five days. the journey, creative writing - GCSE English - Marked by Teachers.com Write an application to the Principal complaining about the behaviour of a Teacher. The people stand there in queues and bear the scorching heat, the biting chill, and the raindrops pouring down. Essay on My Idea of a Happy Life Complete Essay for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation and other classes. 2023 AQA gcse lit predictions guys?? There are those who chatter, their voices rising and blending together in the sweet ritual of friends. And fruit peels were strewn all over the floor. The Journey by bus was really a pleasant one. Some were talking about politics. Basically we have to write about a bus, (although this can be changed to whatever you want, e.g - a plane, in a restaurant, a train etc) and write about three people in this place. Creative Writing : Bus Journey GCSE English Creative Writing : Bus Journey English coursework By: Kassandra Thomas It was a cold and dismal day. He showed no concern and paid no heed to my genuine request. 1109 0 obj <>/Encrypt 1093 0 R/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<96A78F3375EFAF4F93585F845C09313F>]/Index[1092 32]/Info 1091 0 R/Length 89/Prev 344479/Root 1094 0 R/Size 1124/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream 01 A journey by bus is dull and boring. Because of this, there will be a bid up on input prices for the companies in the industry of remodeling. One arm was partly freed waving about in the air. We left at 6 oclock in the morning. I left my house at 6 p.m. to catch the bus for Odeon. They make many journeys, not extensive ones, it is true; but our own little journeys, away and back again, are only little more than tree-wavingsmany of them not so much. Early Rising Complete Hindi Essay, Nibandh for Class 8, 9, 10, 12 and Graduation and other classes. We got down from the bus and had light refreshments there. It is, therefore, the favourite transport of the poor people, and villagers, who prefer to travel by it. % Lights flash on in the buses too, revealing the packed conditions of most buses. He gave a break. Descriptive Writing - GCSE English Language AQA Revision - Study Rocket endobj The dishonest conductor felt ashamed for his dishonest act. She then move her legs sideways indicating that I should sit inside next to the window. Thank goodness I am sitting on the inside. In a short story, characters and places need to feel real for the reader. We may have been kids, but we riding high, grins broader than the Thames. number: 206095338, E-mail us: Tall trees cast their shadow on the road and a very fresh wind livened everyone up. Essay. I fell flat on the road. Previous Year Question Paper with Answer of Web Applications Code 803 for Class 11 NSQF Vocational, CBSE Session 2021-2022. A few passengers came forward and forced him to stop the bus. bus journey descriptive writing gcse. It was a gob stopper,a round hard ball of a sweet that changed colour at every suck, they would last for ages and for once I resolved Gertie Harris wasn`t getting this one. Gertie Harris the bully had grown strong and fatter than ever, I was small compared to her and she was going to kill me I was sure. Imagine you enter a crowded train or bus for a short journey. The writer's goal is to create a vivid reading experience, or to show instead of tell (metaphorically). The Ride is the story of the heinous and gruesome murder of ten year old, Jeffrey Curley, a case that is familiar to many in the Massachusetts area. Homework help romans ancient greece facts gcse descriptive writing help primary homework help homework help int. He called me as a careless fellow. A survey in 2008 undertaken by the Royal Automobile Club investigated the concerns of commuters using Perth public transport services. Not only my sadness to be leaving my family behind, the uncertainty to fly alone and for the first time, or my inexperience with the procedures at the airport contributed to this calamity, but even my neighbor on the plane added his bit of sand in the affair. Aqa Paper 1 Descriptive Writing - 40/40 Model +Top Tips There is a rush of people every time. The children started singing songs and the elders joined by clapping vigorously. The bus is a clanker, yet under the faded yellow paint is a classic - the shape transporting me back to childhood. The bus had gathered speed. Describe - A* Example 339. adjectives to describe. For this assignment we had to read the book The Short Bus and write a paper about it. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: Imperial House, 2nd Floor, 40-42 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XB, Taking a break or withdrawing from your course. My wife was in tears. 100 over the tickets and that amount would have gone waste. Pick-pockets, eve-teasers have a great time doing their jobs while all this goes on. There is every possibility that the bus might come late. I get down with a few other passengers. My journey by bus had been a mixed bag of experiences. The picture had to start at 3 p.m. Then we left the seat and searched for the ear-ring around the footboard and the ground but to no effect. Should I request to change my course a second time? I want to thank her, but the fierce look stops me. Describe your surroundings and your fellow travelers during the journey. I too sat on the seat. Occasionally we saw village women and girls bathing and washing clothes in the ponds. An effective description will contain sufficient and varied elaboration of details to communicate a sense of the subject being described. Write an application to the Principal requesting him to allow you to play a friendly match. Our seats too were occupied by our fellow passengers who were least concerned about our loss and injury. The conductor comes and I pay for my ticket. But then they may be like me just tolerating it. Everything on either side seemed running swiftly to the opposite direction. ?q& However, early you may start for your duty, still to reach there in time is quite uncertain. I had to change my mind and ultimately decided to travel by the Redline bus. Copyright The Student Room 2023 all rights reserved. I nodded, bewildered and frightened, my voice shook 'Who are you?' I'm not currently doing one of the courses in my conditional offer. GCSE English Language Writing learning resources for adults, children, parents and teachers. I cannot hear anything pleasant in the song for the sound is distorted coming out too loud from the loudspeaker. My Hobby Complete Hindi Essay, Nibandh for Class 8, 9, 10, 12 and Graduation and other classes. The train began to gather speed and at the same time her fat legs swung back and forth in time with the motion of the train. It is generally said that a Journey by bus is not as thrilling as one by train or rear plane is. Boston tea party essay help cite a website in mla format for me. Embarrassed, he moves further inside the bus. But to my great surprise, a fashionable young lady rushed towards the seat. This in turn makes traveling a nightmare for a city dweller, which is not used to such kinds of the crowd. I caught a glimpse of the fat legs coming to-wards me, I felt the fat podgy hands squeezing my throat. Our luggage was loaded on the roof of the bus and I managed to get a window seat, much to the envy of my cousins. My wife and children had got down. SDxxc`.WK N@Qjl8c/#l>lJ.NB:!l_E*M'gB!|]M](YB[r# ` ukOJ8']$'zYt}^rmN-P~+ '`b,'.K-Y GCSE ENGLISH LANGUAGE UNIT 3: DESCRIPTIVE WRITING The Descriptive Writing task in Unit 3 is worth 7.5% of the subject award and is marked out of 20. AQA PAPER 1 DESCRIPTIVE WRITING - 40/40 MODEL +TOP TIPS MissHannaLovesGrammar 16.3K subscribers 393 21K views 4 years ago GCSE ENGLISH LANGUAGE This video is a guided walk through of Language. I was as one hypnotised as I stared at the woman who was now humming a little tune that I remembered from my school days. It was like a dream come true and was just like the storybooks that we had read. Within an hour our bus began running leaving the urban areas at a high speed along the road with green fields on both sides. stream I chose the empty carriage hoping to be alone with my memories. During my ride along with Officer McNairy of the Castle Rock Police department we had two cases of harassment, one welfare case, and one traffic violation that we worked on. As the bus left the station and went around the corner I could tell that we were in a low poverty city. 'What was you dreaming about? GCSE English Language Creative Writing Paper 1 Q5 Help!

Guadalupe Landfill Hours Of Operation, Id Me Social Security Verification, Did Brittani Marcell Get Married, Hunter Pets With Mortal Wounds, Articles B