aldi benton cookies

aldi benton cookies

Bentons Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies cost $1.35 for a 9.5-ounce package at the time of publication. As of late 2019 to early 2020, Aldi no longer sells the Fudge Mint Cookies. (If you personally know some Girl Scouts, you can always just make a monetary donation directly to a local troop if youd like.). The snickerdoodles are a lot darker-colored than they appear on the package. The fig ones were ok. Benton's Summer Almond Flour Cookies, 3 oz, $2.99. Aldi sells Samoas or Caramel deLites knockoffs, and Aldi also sells Tagalongs or Peanut Butter Patties. I found them to be better than the chips ahoy. The other day we posted about Walmarts Great Value Brand being just as good as Keebler cookies. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), Thin Mint, also known as the most beloved Girl Scout cookie in America, Inspired by: Caramel DeLites (aka Samoas), Get Our Recipe for Copycat Caramel DeLites, Get Our Recipe for Lemon Shortbread Cookies, Inspired by: Peanut Butter Patties (aka Tagalongs), Get Our Recipe for Copycat Peanut Butter Patties, Inspired by: Do-si-dos (aka Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies), Get Our Recipe for Mini Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Get Our Recipe for Orange & Lemon Wafer Cookies, Get Our Recipe for Chocolate Caramel Thumbprints, This Tile Floor Cleaning Hack Uses Baking Sodaand It Works Like Magic, How to Make a Copycat Dragon Drink Refresher Recipe, Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Too many times I have seen the scouts behind the table on their tablets while the parents are selling. Keto diets, or ketogenic diets, have been popular for several years now. They responded promptly with the same message, simply stating they had been discontinued and offering no reason. Size: 3 Ounce (Pack of 2) Verified Purchase. Then theres Fudge Mint, Aldis take on the classic Thin Mint, also known as the most beloved Girl Scout cookie in America. My favorites are the peanut butter fudge cookies, which are dead ringers for Girl Scout Tagalongs. 1 / 3 Similar taste to highkey 280 58 58 comments Best Add a Comment tektite 2 yr. ago Aldi is really doubling down with the low carb stuff. Saves your customers $2/box, gives them equal or better quality cookies, and your kid still makes more money for her troop. I mean, they are better. ONLY $1.39, Bentons Fudge Stripe Shortbread Cookies How did this become a discussion about Girl Scout cookies! Buy your Aldi cookies, thats fine but please know that when a little girl approaches you outside a store or when your neighbor brings their daughter to your front door, she may be going way outside her comfort zone to ask you to buy. I refuse to buy from the parents and I tell them why I am not buying. "Yes, they're cheap, but the regular grocery stores generally sell frozen . Benton's Maple Leaf Crme Cookies are a must-buy, according to Aldi shoppers Instagram The leaves may be starting to disappear from the trees outside, but they're just now beginning to make their presence known inside Aldi stores. I know from working with my daughters troop. You can snag a 10-ounce package of 52 Fudge Mint cookies right now for $1.48. That is really too bad! Picked up five flavors of cookies. Benton's Sugar Cones. Thats a lot less than official Girl Scout cookies, which run $5 to $6 per box. Outsourcing its production allows Bentons Cookies to focus on what it does best: baking delicious cookies. Are Aldi cookies cheaper? Also the Girl Scout cookies have changed over the years and are not as good as they once were. Even at the larger size, the Aldi cookies are still a better deal. It seems unlikely that ALDI would suddenly close its doors after years of success. I think that is a great win win especially if the person wants to write a check and get a receipt for a tax deductible donation while still supporting the child who is selling goods. That is a NON problem. Benton's Keto Cookies Snickerdoodle & Chocolate Chip 3oz 85g (Two Bags) Brand: Benton's. 3.7 out of 5 stars 57 ratings. Jul 14, 2005. Required fields are marked *. The only reason I went to them in the first place was to get my two packages/week of Mint cookies. I like a good cookie more than once a year. brand for $4.84. Lol. It turns out that there is a surprisingly complex chemical reaction taking place. One family member said they look like clumped brown sugar, but everyone agreed these taste a lot like regular snickerdoodles. They have about 80% of the flavor of the last 4 pkgs I purchased. Except that plenty of other retailers sell Thin Mint knockoffs, too, so I doubt the Girl Scouts would make Aldi pull them but not address the issue at other stores. I was a very knowledgeable young girl, worked extremely hard in the hot sun and sold about 40 boxes. This is just a deal on cookies comparable to girl scout and Keebler cookies to point out you can still get the same or better cookie for cheaper if your budget does not afford for you to buy very small box of cookies for the price of a meal. Maybe better things like actually make something. The cookies are a Regular Buy (core range product), which means you can find them at Aldi any time of year. They are way better than Girl Scout cookies and the price cannot be beat. But, Girl Scout cookies are pricing themselves out of the market. If youre watching out for allergens, both cookie types contain egg, milk, almonds, and coconut. ALDI is a privately-owned company, so it does not have to share its financial information publicly. The mission of Girl Scouts is to develop girls of courage confidence and character. What happened to Benton's chocolate chip cookies? Powered by WordPress VIP. But you are paying for more than cookies. With three kids of my own, funds are tight and unless the kids earn my donation, I will give it to another organization. We still support the Girl Scouts by purchasing their cookies when they have their cookie sale!! Once you join, you'll be able to save & share your favorite deals, rate posts and recipes and add items to your HipList and Cookbook! So save your money. My husband came home with a $20 box of that boy scout popcorn and we had a box of aldi popcorn and guess what, it was the SAME EXACT PACKAGING on the individual popcorn bags. I always have my daughter ask. I gave in to pressure. I buy girls scout cookies when available but they are only around for a short time. Shop; Deals; Recipes; Lists; Departments They have lots of chewy caramel and coconut, perfectly complemented by fudge stripes. In terms of allergens, the Vanilla Oatmilk cookies contain wheat, milk, and eggs, and they might also contain soy. Last year, Aldi also briefly sold some striped fudge mint cookies that tasted a lot like Thin Mints, even if they didnt look like them, but those are currently not in stock at Aldi. As a single mom of 3 on a very tight budget, these are my go-to cookies, though I WILL buy 1-2 boxes from a Girl Scout, if approached by someone I know not a stranger sitting outside of a store. Or you can find excellent Thin Mint knockoffs and Tagalong or Peanut Butter Patties knockoffs at certain dollar stores. Theyre the same. Certain commercial food products can also be problematic, since their manufacturing process leaves behind byproducts that can get dumped in landfills. Girl scouts are not the first nor the only to make certain types, I dont really see how people are getting upset over this. Most of these products are interesting simply because theyre novel, and they serve no greater purpose other than to entertain us even as they feed us. Your email address will not be published. A two-cookie serving (30 grams) has 160 calories, 9 grams of total fat (12% DV), 4 grams of saturated fat (20% DV), no cholesterol, 100 mg of sodium (4% DV), 16 grams of total carbohydrates (6% DV), 1 gram of dietary fiber (4% DV), and 9 grams of added sugars. Agree, I would buy Girl Scout cookies from the girls if they were selling them But unfortunately their parents are the ones selling them. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). Are they still made? Yes in our area they cost $4 per box and the troop gets around 80 cents. Your email address will not be published. ALDI's Benton's Caramel Coconut Fudge Cookies $1.39 - versus - Girl Scout Cookies (all flavors) $5 You save $3.61! No word yet on whether Aldi plans to copycat the newest Girl Scout cookie flavor, though. If youre watching out for allergens, these contain wheat, milk, soy, and coconut. We love ALL of them! I tried to keep my carb count down because I did lose quickly a lot of weight many years ago and Ive kept the pounds off by watching how much carbs I eat. Product Code: 47702 Add to shopping list Your shopping list is empty. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No. Benton's Upcycled Cookies cost $2.99 for a 3.5-ounce package (about 85 cents per ounce) at the time of publication. Its a win-win because I can satisfy my sweet tooth while also helping to support scouting activities. That means that foods such as white bread, cookies, soda, donuts or pastries, and other sugary foods or foods with processed white flour are off limits. I do buy Aldi and Walmart cookies and find they are often better and alot cheaper. Theyre also upcycled. These cookies are marketed as being good for the environment because they reduce food waste. The mass-manufactured cookies came later. There are about nine servings per package. Well I appreciate the effort, please consider not approaching teachers. They look forward to me coming in with my bag of cookies everyday. With that said, today Im looking at the Aldi caramel coconut fudge cookies. These are kosher and are made with real cocoa. . Did they change recipes, bakeries? Think. ), Bentons Upcycled Vanilla Oatmilk Cookies nutrition information and ingredients. I never have been much of a cookie eater until I bit into one of the peanut butter filled cookies and now I am hooked on them. Eventually, all of the gasses escape from the dough and leave little holes, which makes the cookie light and flaky. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Best Sellers Rank: #548,106 in Grocery & Gourmet Food ( See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food) #1,092 in Chocolate-Chip Cookies. That said, I love Aldi regardless and will buy cookies, cereal, anything if it tastes good, and it wont take away from my donations to any organization I deem worthy. The chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946. The keto buns Aldi stocks during the summer months are all right in terms of taste, and theyll do if you really need to eat keto, but we prefer regular buns. The packages for both cookie flavors contend that up to 40% of food is wasted worldwide, and that reducing food waste is the fastest way to fight climate change and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. They go on to argue that, pcycling is a creative way to save food that might otherwise would be wasted, leading to a positive impact economically and on climate change!. Required fields are marked *. Instead of the Benton's brand for $1.19, there's just the Chips Ahoy! Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite ALDI products on-demand. GS only get $.65 for their troop the rest goes to the baker and other places. Thank you for following up on this! 4.0 out of 5 stars Great cookies . Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on H2S Email (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). I no longer buy them. (One exception is if the only sugar alcohol in the food is erythritol, and then you can subtract all of its carbs.). BE WARNED! Required fields are marked *. These are Regular Buys, so you should be able to find them at Aldi any time of year. Much less expensive. Or I could buy 25 boxes at $4 each ($100) and your troop would get $20 ($100 x .80). According to the Okara Chocolate Chip packaging, okara is the nutritious pulp left over from tofu and soymilk production. It really doesnt matter that they are a big chain store, everyone cant afford Girl Scout cookies,we all know how the GIRL scout cookie thong works and how the sell of the cookies work, however there are just as meany people out there that cant afford Girl Scout cookies,girl scouts is a big organization also, so let those less fortunate buy some girl scout cookies knock off,but they are not knock offs,they are just cookies,js. I thought they tasted just like GS Tagalongs. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. That would make sense if all of the copycat cookies had been removed. The Girl Scout organization really needs to be revamped anyways. A few staples, like the oatmeal and Danish cookies, fell flat. Im a chick. I will also do a bonus review for you. SOME LUCK!!!! Read our full disclosure policy here. Cookies & Sweets | ALDI US You are here: Homepage Products Snacks Cookies & Sweets Dairy & Eggs Fresh Produce Fresh Meat & Seafood Deli Frozen Foods Bakery & Bread Snacks selected Pantry Essentials Breakfast & Cereals Beverages Alcohol Baby Items Pet Supplies Household Essentials Personal Care Easter Fan Favorites Seasonal Products See All Products Reminds me of Reeses Peanut butter cups. Package Dimensions : 13.4 x 2.9 x 2.1 inches; 14 Ounces. You can also read our review of Bentons Mint Striped Fudge Cookies, which are similar to Thin Mints and were available at Aldi for a short time only during the spring of 2021, here. Fancypants website cites some of the same statistics (40% of food is wasted) and uses the same imagery that appears on the Aldi cookie packages, including the picture of planet Earth with a smiley face and stick appendages.

Emilio Sosa Project Runway, Joanne Fluke Official Website, How Did Captain Hook Get To Neverland, College Lacrosse Prospect Camps 2022, Which Two Standard Objects Are Related To Account Records?, Articles A